Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your age!?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Your age!?

I was generally curious, how old are some of the punters here. I have thoughts that punters are generally around 30-40. I'm kinda young (27yr old) but at what age did you start punting? Myself, I started 2 years ago and have only done privates.

I'm kinda scared to go to a shop cause it seems super sus but seeing the reviews doesnt seem that bad. When going to these shops, if you had to think, how old was youngest punter you've passed/seen/entering a shop?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    My guess is the punter demographics probably looks like
    - 25% of punters are in their 60's-80's (ie plenty of money, low cum and no energy)
    - 40% of punters are 40-59 yrs old (ie have money, have cum, but chained to wife/family)
    - 30% of punters are 25-39 yrs old (ie some money, plenty of cum and plenty of energy)
    - 5% of punters are <25yrs old (ie no money but an abundance of cum and energy)

As for warwick1, don't mind him everynow and then he'll escape from the geriatric ward and stir the pot, but once he gets his meds he settles down. I'll get Sibon to install a fish tank just to keep him entertained.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm 48. First punts were in Phuket in 2008. I went there to train at Tiger Muay Thai but discovered the benefits of a different sort of private lesson during our Saturday nights out in Patong.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I started fairly late at 38 years old - mainly cos I’d just moved to this part of the world and saw the opportunity was available (back in the old country in those days harder to find) I’m now in early 60’s and go weekly - either a shop or massage that does the extras. Except when holiday in Thailand mostly see regular Bar Girls in the Hotel for Long Time overnight.
    Last edited by 675r; 20-02-2023 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Add more detail

Senior Member(無間使者)
    33, started when i was 28

Senior Member(無間使者)
    3x my reg MLs age
    Just under double my main squeeze.
    Didn't realise I had no energy and little cum .....thank Dub

Still play sport regularly and only missing the sperm component

Started at 18. Took a break at 24 to 33.
    Definitely a world wide punter

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Soton, what is Dub please?
    Last edited by cassius; 20-02-2023 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Typo

Junior Member(有D料到)
    33 years old, been punting for a good 5 years

Senior Member(無間使者)
    39 going on 40 and been punting again for just over a year now. Had a 9 year break when with my ex (who was a W/L) and had a now 8 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    Soton, what is Dub please?
    That would be a shorthand for Double Adaptor after he gave a rather unflattering description of older punters

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    39 going on 40 and been punting again for just over a year now. Had a 9 year break when with my ex (who was a W/L) and had a now 8 year old.

That would be a shorthand for Double Adaptor after he gave a rather unflattering description of older punters
    Were you with her when she was as W/L? How was that experience? Care to share?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    71 started when 25
    Still have energy.. testosterone and the tadpoles still wriggle
    Punt once or twice a week
    I salute you sir 🫡

Senior Member(無間使者)
    55 yo
    Punting in some way or other since I started working at 17 but no way could it ever be said that i have been a regular punter. Back then, was simply a way to get off when I could afford the fun, where now is about relaxtion and never more than once a month average.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m 30yo.
    Been punting for 4years. Addicted to punting, kinda like hobby. My escape from this hectic world. Hahah

Junior Member(有D料到)
    52. Starting punting as a virgin 18 year old because I was painfully shy. But as it happens I was handsome so eventually had hot girlfriends and then a beautiful wife, but the habit stuck. Now sex with the beautiful wife is infrequent so supplement with occasional punts.
    I'm going to start another thread that picks up on the vibe of this one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    45. On and off. So i’m not sure when was my first punt. But my wechat with Ginza was back from 2 years ago. So yeah 43 may be

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    35, started at 23

34 going on 35, I started punting when I had a bad fight with my misus 6 years ago... Never looked back...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    71 started when 25
    Good stuff, go!! you absolute legend.
    47 been punting since 27.
    Sometimes once a week or sometimes once a month.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    Were you with her when she was as W/L? How was that experience? Care to share?
    It’s a bit of a weird story. She was working when we were dating and stopped when she got pregnant. Was actually introduced by another lady she worked with that I had some weird co-dependant relationship with. This was all about 2-3 years after getting divorced after finding out my first wife was having an affair.

Funny part is one of the major reasons I started punting was to avoid relationships and it got me into probably one of the most important in my life.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    71 started when 25
    Legend. I had no idea.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast