Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Just having a look"

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Rustles View Post
    Last time I went to Sakura to see who was available and the guy asked if I had a booking. I said no and just wanted to see who was available. Showed one girl and then asked how long I wanted lol, then I asked if Sora was working today (she was on the roster that day and the one I was curious about, whether she matched the pics or not), and he said "she's not working today". I dont know if he was just lying but he did seem to be pushing for me to just take that one girl and seemed annoyed that I was wasting his time when I said I'll just come back. Actually, even from the moment I said I had no booking he seemed pissy. Kind of made me not want to go see a lineup again. Who knows what else they'll resort to to just make you pick someone right then and there and take your money.
    I would've done it a bit differently. If I had a girl on my mind, I'd tell the guy "I normally see Sora, but would like to check-out who else you got first". Then the guy would know everything up front.

I mean if you go in looking like you don't know what you want and then after they've shown you all their wares, you tell them that you actually knew what you wanted but they don't have it.

That would be annoying to the guy on the other side, no? Why give him false hope?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds a bit dumb but it’s always good if you can build a bit of a repoire with the manager. If they have a website do a bit of research and tell them roughly who you are interested in. I’ve actually had them introduce other girls to me when I was in for a booking so I could get an idea if I’d like to book them next time.

Also don’t be afraid to say no and walk out. I also try to make sure I never hand over cash until I see the lady in front of me as it can be almost impossible to get it back of the manager.

Just look at 130 Botany street and you’ll know what I mean

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chariot View Post
    Seriously do not do this. There is a good reason why shops inflict this onto unsuspecting punters. You wouldn't just hand over your money to any other service provider sight unseen. Otherwise I have a brand new Tesla to sell you sight unseen, hand over your cash please
    I agree chariot. I only when thru with it only Becoz I needed to be serviced at the time and getting a decent looking ML to my liking would have been a bonus but wasn't a deal breaker. Otherwise, I would have walked.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chariot View Post
    I disagree.So you have never received your money back when you hear of a deal breaker?

If you haven't taken off your clothes and didn't book the lady beforehand, and decided within 1-2 minutes at the beginning of a punt, it's perfectly fair to withdraw from the transaction if there is a deal breaker
    Of course I’ve got my money back but I’ve also had to fight for it a few times. A touch more class was the only time I’ve been outright refused my money back when I wouldn’t pick anyone and they would only give a voucher which I ended up using at Liasions.

Also had a few throw down fights with the dragon at 130 Botany about either getting my money back or refusing to hand it over until I met the girls first.

Also remember walking into the room to see Uee at N5M and walking out after being hit in the face by just a wall of cigarette stink I couldn’t deal with being an ex-smoker.

Even with a booking I’d refuse to follow through with a service if there was something wrong.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have done this many a times. This is why each time I have been to Kelly’s at Five Dock they have shown me ordinary girls and I have walked out. They are considered better shop but either it’s been my luck or the girls available atvtge time. Once a girl came out rubbing her eyes and her hair was everywhere. But it does not mean after going to few shops when you choose one you are going to have a good session. Often you may realise one of the shops you walked out had a better girl.

There was one shop could be Coopers Road one near Parramatta when I walked in I say a really hot girl. Could be 8 or 9 but when they had the line up she was not there. Not sure if she was booked or came in specially for a customer. Needless to say I had walked out of the place. It’s your money and the shops have to do more to keep you. Retail businesses spend lot of money to get the customer through the door. Once you are there there are clever ways to make you spend.

By the way privates are the worst. Most of the adds are use bait and switch. The people texting you won’t be the same as the girl. Very likely be prepared to walk out as it’s more expensive option. If you are lucky the girl may be hot and you would enjoy. But it takes lot more time to communicate, locate their apartment and get in.

Banned
    I think there should always be a line up, or you should be able to speak to the option you are presented with before paying.

The shops can deal with the time wasters by not letting in drunk groups or blokes that constantly come in for an ogle but don't buy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Franknbeans View Post
    I agree. Bring back the lineup. Although a conundrum I often find myself in is that I’ve dropped a blue pill and don’t want to let a good boner go to waste. So sometimes you kinda suck it up and take what you can get whilst you’re at full mast.
    resist the temptation to settle for anything less than perfect.

I know it's hard, but it's far worse to have had a lackluster session and an empty wallet when you head home.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    100% go for a line up first, dont get scammed. You'll face dragons and donkeys who give ya a bit of lip and attitude if you dont pick, you are entitled to walk, its your money. Back in the day the dragon at kellys asian flowers used to get pissed off if u view all the ladies and bail. Kelly is now retired and shop has new owners - lucy and her husband, Ross? I think.

Some places force you to pay up front before a viewing, eg. A touch of more class. Its a shit system but you do get it back in a form of a voucher if you dont pick and decide to walk.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by poida View Post
    Some places force you to pay up front before a viewing, eg. A touch of more class. Its a shit system but you do get it back in a form of a voucher if you dont pick and decide to walk.
    Had exactly this happen to me and is exactly the reason I will never go back there. Especially because there is no mention of this until you ask for your money back which is just shit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by paranoidpunter View Post
    Newbie here, I started my punting journey just blind booking, but recently been trying to do a line up so I'm sure of what I'm getting. Usually there's just a few girls I'm interested in that I want to verify how they look. Hasn't been successful, the ones I'm interested in are all busy/fully booked when I get to the shop. It's also quite the trek to get to the shop, so has been frustrating. So it seems to come down to if you have the time, energy and luck to spend on getting reliable info, vs gambling your money away at a higher risk and getting duds (punting).
    I agree. I am not a heavy punter so like to carefully consider my choices. Glad the likes of this forum to help provide at least a fighting chance of getting something worthwhile.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I found the Mamasan at SBM to be good. When I rang to make the booking, i told her what I liked and she made a recommendation (Summer). When I arrived she asked for the money, but I asked if I could see the lady first. No hassle, she called her out for a quick intro, I was happy and had a great time.
    As I was leaving I asked to meet others and she introduced me to a couple of other ladies that were free.
    Good service gets rewarded. Don't settle for rude or poor service and likewise don't be rude to them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshit130 View Post
    I found the Mamasan at SBM to be good. When I rang to make the booking, i told her what I liked and she made a recommendation (Summer). When I arrived she asked for the money, but I asked if I could see the lady first. No hassle, she called her out for a quick intro, I was happy and had a great time.
    As I was leaving I asked to meet others and she introduced me to a couple of other ladies that were free.
    Good service gets rewarded. Don't settle for rude or poor service and likewise don't be rude to them.
    That sounds really good, definitely helps reduce the risk on booking without having seen the girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Caucasian shops always shows you a lineup first, this is their normal procedure. Nightshade are good with a lineup. Shops that are reluctant to show a lineup aren't confident in the quality of their stock.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agreed. Happen ages back, was out on business and nearby was a shop.
    Ducked in had a look, lineup wasn’t that great so left, as I was leaving they offered a discount 60min session for the price of 30mins.
    Must of been a slow day…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve never regretted walking out with cash still in my pocket. Have made the mistake of choosing poorly, then realising it was going to be a shocker while waiting for the girl, but not having the heart to try backing out at that point.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A few years ago I used to often drop in to Thai Oil Massage at Leichhardt. This was under the previous owners before they had a full-service license.
    There was always a line-up there, but the numbers of course depended on how busy they were. One time I sat in the waiting area, the curtain was pulled back and 8 girls came in together. All very attractive, but how to choose? The one I chose was the girl who took my hand, smiled, looked me directly in the eyes and said "Lovely to meet you". She became my regular and used to give me way more than what I was paying for. Still remember her with great fondness. Sometimes you just get extremely lucky!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LBW1959 View Post
    A few years ago I used to often drop in to Thai Oil Massage at Leichhardt. This was under the previous owners before they had a full-service license.
    There was always a line-up there, but the numbers of course depended on how busy they were. One time I sat in the waiting area, the curtain was pulled back and 8 girls came in together. All very attractive, but how to choose? The one I chose was the girl who took my hand, smiled, looked me directly in the eyes and said "Lovely to meet you". She became my regular and used to give me way more than what I was paying for. Still remember her with great fondness. Sometimes you just get extremely lucky!
    Yeah funny about that Bro LBW. I met my "main" regular from just an on the spot decision to visit a particular shop that I had been to many many years previously. When I got there she greeted me with a huge smile but said she was busy and asked if I could come back in 30 minutes. In this situation I usually just go somewhere else but this time I went back. Really glad I did as it has worked out just nicely for us...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's so much competition in Sydney that shops that don't offer you a lineup or at least a look at a girl or two don't really deserve your money. Shops like SBM, MAC and now Sakura Smithfield are well regarded because they actually pay attention to customer needs.

It's your money and I guarantee that you won't regret going home and jerking off more than you'll regret throwing money down on a bad punt

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I hate the shops who expect you to walk in and give them your money. They immediately give you a bad look if you walk out. All the more reason why you should not burn cash in those places. They just want to steal your money and offer crap service. Always gd to have a look first!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12