Thread: SATOMI - Adorable Teenie Bopper!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

SATOMI - Adorable Teenie Bopper!

My punting mate told me to check this one out after my Momo review. SATOMI’s pics look really familiar and I think I’ve seen them @224paddo, so was a little hesitant. But maybe she worked there first…

SCOPING
    Can however confirm the pics are LEGIT! In fact she looks way better in person. 160 or less and 38kg tag is accurate as she has a tiny, toned waist, slim legs and arms, skinny shoulders and lovely perky B cuppers that look great on her slight frame.

She has a similar build to Momo with longer legs, but otherwise worlds apart. I love Satomi’s face. I mean love it. So cute and adorable, with large eyes and a cute button nose (see roster pics). Her face has a constant amused smile that is also in her eyes. Stark difference to Momo’s blank stare.

PRE-GAME
    Nice wash down in the shower. A bit of chit chat - I thought she was 19 but she told me she is 21. Leaving in 2 days - wtf! My mate told me she was around till April. We both got quiet then… standing close enough for me to breathe into her ears while her fingers lingered over my chest tracing down to my cock. Great touch as she stroked my shaft.

TASTING
    As we dried off I came over for a passionate kiss and she responded with the same. LFK turned into DFK and she tastes great. Her tongue is so small. It was like making out with your first teenage girlfriend. I didn’t want to stop kissing her…but the height difference made it a bit uncomfortable.

She turned on some hip-hop music as I lay down on the bed, then she turned my body on slowly. Got a room with a mirror on the ceiling and marveled at this girls slim body as it made its way down from the light nipple kissing to my crotch. I looked down just as she parted her lips to take me in. BBBJ was decent. She got a good 3/4 of me in. Been ages since I’ve felt such depth. Eye contact the whole time. I had to look away and focus on decorations on the ceiling to keep from blowing my load.

MAIN EVENT
    “Stop, stop… “ I cried, but the cheeky girl kept going, till I pulled her off me! Time to fuck. She dommed me up, lubed and then started to pussy slide me and said I was too big. Wtf. Noooo! She started simulating cowgirl with a HJ. I felt shattered. This has only happened once before, years ago. I was so disappointed I think my cock started to deflate a little.

I took a chance and said I’d be super gentle. She considered, gave me a smile and a cute nod. Thank fuck!! Still in cowgirl position she raised herself, held my now hardening cock and slid onto me…

Tbh, too much lube for me to feel if she was that tight. I dun actually know what the drama was about. After a very slow drop onto me, she started pumping in time to the music beat. I pulled her into me and tested with my own rhythm. She jumped a bit at first but seemed okay after that. Switched to missionary and pumped to hip-hop again. Almost came again, but held out for doggy.

She looked great on all fours, just enuf curves to make that butt sit up proud. Unfortunately, I have a bung knee and after a bit, had to pull her to bed edge so I could fuck her standing. Eventually pulled her up again for some standing doggy next to the mirror, but again height difference didn’t work and all this position changing was killing my mojo. Luckily still was crackin enuf of a semi to squeeze into her and finish in missionary. Ended in a frenzied mess (not in time with music), legs and arms intertwined, sweating like pigs.

AFTERWARDS
    We both lay panting next to each other. Her head fits perfectly into the crook of my arm and chest, spooning my body. She showed me her playlist and used google translate to chat about jap guys.

OVERALL
    Keep comparing this punt to the recent Momo one. As they are both jap and similar in size. But SATOMI is the clear winner. Cheeky youth not just in age but in her energy that resonates through her personality and attitude. Frankly I’m tempted to try and see her again today before she leaves. Gonna miss this one.

Happy Punting

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    nice review.. from the specs of the girls.. looks like my type

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ondoyz View Post
    nice review.. from the specs of the girls.. looks like my type
    Last day today mate…