I read the review from timpeter2010, and notice that there is a adult massage shop near my place.

Tried to book Coco as the website says shes working. However, the roster is changed and I was told a young lady called Ema, and shes new to the shop, even the boss doesn't know about her.

Arrived and Ema, and another lady called Mona were working in the morning, and they told me another busty masseuse is on her way. Decided to go with Coco as she is really young, and should be at her earlier 20s, like a Asian student. The massage service is around average to be honest. Maybe shes not just new to the shop, but also new to the industry, lol.

part 2 is almost everything, the price is similar to other shop, like $70 for blow and $50 to release, she serve slowly and smoothly, not like others want to finish jobs quick. After relaxed for 20 mins, I asked for a fs.

Overall, the service was great, and I would highly recommend if you are looking for extras by young masseuses, and try to shorten the massage service, and do something else, you will be rewarded, haha.

I cant find Coco's photo, and not sure if she will be here in next few days, it would be great to call and check before you go.