Thread: J Manami - down to get down

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Manami - down to get down

Was feeling in the mood for another J girl and seeing as no one had reviewed Manami yet I thought I'd sample her and see what I was or wasn't missing out on. Before I go into the nitty gritty she is leaving this Sunday so if you want to catch her you've only got this week.

Looks/initial impression

Manami's face is accurate to the photos advertised on 42G. I'd say her body is similar but it's been touched up, as you would expect from more professional looking photos. She has a scar, which looks to be an appendix removal, as I have a similar one myself. Her personality is bubbly and friendly and she grabs your hand from the booth and holds it till you get the room.

I'd say first impressions I was expecting a GFE with a bubbly J girl. The papasan described her looks as "normal" and I would say she is probably more on the plain side in terms of looks and there's nothing wrong with that.

Service

Once in the room it was clothes off and straight to the shower. The wash was ordinary, no extra little touches, which was fine. So far pretty plain but once we dry we're onto the bed and that's when the fun begins.

She started with some DFK/LFK then proceeded to do a cat bath. Her DFK is ok, better than most of the WL's I've experienced lately but not as good as Kiko's (if you've sampled her). Her cat bath was relatively standard but I did notice she does involve her tongue more, which was a nice sensual touch, and definitely got me pretty excited for what was coming next.

I was expecting a BBBJ but was surprised that she asked whether I'd like rimming. I actually forgot this was an advertised service of hers and was tempted but also wasn't in the mood for one. So she obliged and moved to my cock, which was not ready for her BBBJ. It was interesting, definitely very different to many I've had of late. I enjoyed it but I can see others not enjoying it as well. It's not as wild as Anna, or as sensual as Kiko, just a very different experience (for me). I could see some people complaining it's a bit light/soft/not enough suction but it was a nice balance of things with a different tempo than I'm used to.

After feeling pretty good I needed a slight break so I asked to switch positions. So she got on her back and decided to play with her nipples. She's quite sensitive and asked a few times for me to be a bit gentler. She responds nicely to touch and appeared to enjoy me playing with her clit while I gave her some kisses on her body.

Feeling proper ready I decided to initiate a PS since she was feeling quite wet. She seemed to be enjoying it so we moved things along to the main event and go into missionary. However with the BBBJ and the teasing and the fore play I was feeling really sensitive so I blow my load inside her quicker than I would have liked, sorry guys I don’t know if she’s down for CIM but it’s listed on her services so I imagine she’s ok with it. Despite the quicker than I’d like punt she has a bright smile and immediately says "round 2 yes?" Which I appreciated a lot, definitely bonus points in the personality department.

After cleaning up we lie and talk for a bit before similar motions happen for round 2. Except this time her BBBJ is a little toothy unfortunately. However, for round 2 she wants doggy so we jump into that and again, feeling not quite myself today I find myself blowing much faster than I usually do (again apologies for not confirming the CIM).

With some time on the clock still she suggested a round 3, man this girl likes to fuck. Unfortunately I was feeling a bit out of sorts and not quite myself so we just ended up chatting for the remaining time before showering.

Overall/WIR

As one of the more affordable J girls I think she’s pretty fun. It wasn’t mind blowing but I thought all aspects of my time were either average or above average and I thought her service and personality were great.

Given that she’s leaving soon I’d say book her if you’ve been curious about her but have been on the fence. But if you wanna save your cash for something that’s more of a “sure thing” then book some time with the classics like Anna or Kiko.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro, thanks for the review. She is on my list. How did you turn down rimming?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good AR, thanks!