Thread: J Lizu Friendly Sexy Girl Next Door

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Lizu Friendly Sexy Girl Next Door

Had a great session yesterday with new Japanese girl Lizu. Her first day. She is the girl in the photos. Medium height but leggy, soft white skin, slim but not skinny, curvy hips, squeezable handful breasts. Really friendly smile and personality, genuine GFE type girl. Very little English but great phone translator and wants to communicate so we chatted with our phones!

Lovely hostess Jacinda said Lizu has a little experience in Japan. To me she seems very new to working but keen. She would pause to check if she was pleasing me! Young about 22 to 24. She has a more rounded than pointy jaw so nice looking but more girl next door than classically beautiful.

But Ohh is she sexy. I booked an hour and it took a little while to warm her up, suggest don’t rush her. Gentle hesitant kisses at first but at the end right into DFK. Started with shower together she gave a great wash and soapy balls and cock massage. Onto the bed, cuddles and gentle kisses and down on me. Sloppy BBBJ she asked me if I’d like DATY so I asked for 69 and had to explain what that was ha ha! But she was right into it liked having her clit licked and labia rubbed. We were getting warmed up so dom on and onto the main event.

She’s quite tight, had to suggest lube, and took a little while to get her juices flowing but she’s happy to try multiple positions, first cowgirl, then swap for doggy on knees and lying flat, holding her by her slim waist and hip bones watching my hard-on slipping in and out of her unforgettable. Turn around for mish, by now getting really steamy I think she came and we got quite physical as I just lost myself in her and came too. Wow!

We cuddled a bit and she seemed keen for another round but I’d had a long lunch earlier with friends and drinks so happy to lie back and let her lead some chat with her phone, laughing as we understood each other. She said she’ll be here for about 3 weeks. While YMMV this was one of the best sexy GFE punts in a while, treat her with respect and she’ll repay with passion and laughs!

As usual No 5 the most professional honest service in town, real photos, straight communication, ask for feedback to help the girls improve. I’ll be back!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds good! I will try

Banned
    Thanks for the review. Saw her today because of your review. After being duped a few times at Sakura and Kyoto with their photoshopped pics it was nice that pics were indeed accurate this time and you described her well. Face wise for me she is more cute than sexy, but it depends on your taste because she can be be both.

Despite speaking very little English she is very nice and caring, has a friendly smile as you mentioned, likes to laugh, and will try to communicate by translating on her phone afterward.

It was my first time trying this place and left feeling good.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Rustles View Post
    Thanks for the review. Saw her today because of your review. After being duped a few times at Sakura and Kyoto with their photoshopped pics it was nice that pics were indeed accurate this time and you described her well. Face wise for me she is more cute than sexy, but it depends on your taste because she can be be both.

Despite speaking very little English she is very nice and caring, has a friendly smile as you mentioned, likes to laugh, and will try to communicate by translating on her phone afterward.

Great. Glad you liked her. I’ve been going to No 5 for some years. Photos always seem genuine and friendly service from management. Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    so many good japanese girls, and the price of them keep going up.. very difficult to try all of them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lizu sounds delicious. I tried to see her on her first day, but work got in the way... Now on the list

Lizu is working today

Call or Msg us to make a booking to meet her

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review. Would you return?

I am considering trying her.

Lizu is working today, last day~

Call or Msg us to make a booking to meet her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Rustles View Post

had fun with Lizu last night. defo agree with the statement she's more cute than sexy but I like cute

I understand some Japanese so it definitely helped with the conversation but google translate always to the rescue.