Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CONDOM CHOICE

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

CONDOM CHOICE

Hello, I havnt punted before (wanna try one day), so im wondering if they provide a variety of condoms? I personally prefer thin condoms, the regular ones dont do it for me. So if they have thin condoms that would be great!
    Would it be rude to bring your own condom?
    Thanks!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by photoshopbear View Post
    Hello, I havnt punted before (wanna try one day), so im wondering if they provide a variety of condoms? I personally prefer thin condoms, the regular ones dont do it for me. So if they have thin condoms that would be great!
    Thanks!
    You mean brothels or RNT places? Most FS girls have their own and may feel somewhat awkward in accepting a customer's condom in case he has tampered with it. There's nothing stopping you from bringing your own. Ultimately, it's up to the girl if she accepts or declines your condom.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks!
    If at all, you’re doing her/them a favour. Less cost for them. So yeah, bring yours and see if she’s ok with it. I never had a WL refused me for that

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    If at all, you’re doing her/them a favour. Less cost for them. So yeah, bring yours and see if she’s ok with it. I never had a WL refused me for that
    Same! I always ask first, show em what I brought, and let them open & put em on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    WTF is a condom?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Skyn. Non-Latex.

I bring my own due to size/comfort issues, never been an issue.
    Usually place them on the side table at the start or give them to the girl to check (I guess checking for pinpricks or something?)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Bros mentioned some hex condom last year as the premium choice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    I bring my own due to size/comfort issues, never been an issue.
    Usually place them on the side table at the start or give them to the girl to check (I guess checking for pinpricks or something?)
    Yeah I had 1 WL said she just wants to make sure it’s still fully sealed.

I wonder though, why would anyone tamper with a condom? bad for them, bad for the girl, bad for everybody.

Unless if in doing so; it’ll make it feel more natural, for example. But obviously not…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I always take 0.01 Okamoto with me. Haven't had any issues to date and have been punting for a while.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Always packin'

After decades of punting, learned a long time ago to always carry my own (sure of availability, sure of the quality). My only experiences here have been in RnT shops. Have never had my offer of "here, use mine" questioned or refused. If first time with a girl, will not bring one out until she says OK. If she seems hesitant, I'll say I have my own condoms. On subsequent visits, I'll just leave on massage table or end table for her.

Banned
    If you have a small cock try the jap ones. I could only get them half way down and they were as tight as all hell

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Bros mentioned some hex condom last year as the premium choice
    Lelo's ! Theyre actually the best. New technology. The hex shape makes them thinner material without the worry of them breaking. Only issue is you have to buy online and they take 2 weeks to arrive

Just keep them stocked I guess.

Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I use the ribbed / studded ones. Is there a way of determining whether it should fit tighter or looser for better pleasure. Sometimes I just can’t feel anything with them on

Banned
    Thanks!
    It's cheaper to bring your own condom.

I was once charged $10 for a condom supplied by the shop. The girl has to get dressed and went out to get one from Mamasan. I guess it's $5 to the ML and $5 to the shop.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydboy65 View Post
    If you have a small cock try the jap ones. I could only get them half way down and they were as tight as all hell
    It stops the blood flow into the penis making it like someone has just given it an injection of anaesthetics.

However it is numb and there is a delay of ejeculation if that's a good thing.

The ML constantly has to feel for it for fear that has slipped out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by StartedAgain View Post
    Tried the 0.01 jap ones (large size) are too skinny, i find the korean brand 0.01ml more comfortable, much better fit and still 0.01 but still think the jap 0.01 is the best natural feel.
    What brand are these Korean ones?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ive never been charged for a condom, I usually bring my own (Skyn regular)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by StartedAgain View Post
    Hey bro, they were unidus slimzero 001, but after some research it explains alot

Okamoto 001 - actually 001, fucking tight like..... you will have a rediculously hard time unrolling this thing on your dick(the large size is longer not wider/girthier) pretty damn close to natural feel sometimes it feels like natural sex without the wetness.

sagami 001 - pretty much same as okamoto but different packaging feel is pretty much the same maybe okamotos a little better, same issue with size its such a tight condom. The condom itself comes in these little peel tubs ...

Okamoto 002 - normal size condom same as the regular size you get OTC in Australia, feel is twice as thick as 001 so it feels half as good. But compared to standard zero condoms to get from shops there is no comparison, the 002 win ez, 001 being the best natural feel

Slimzero 001 - korean brand meant to be a competitor to Japanese 001, so ..... i pointed out before that these are 001, normal sized and not as good feel as the jap brands, after some research it makes sense, these are 0018 so they are closer to the 002 they are the same size as the okamoto 002 and feel about the same, but the korean brand is a bit cheaper.

Conclusion, if it fits Jap 001 all the fucking wayAttachment 93680
    Thanks for the detailed reply

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast