Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legit massage with tickle tackle inner west

Junior Member(有D料到)

Legit massage with tickle tackle inner west

My usual legit is too far away, and consider that i need to drive 1/2hr one way (more during peak hour). Does anyone knows a legit massage place with no HE but the ladies will tickle tackle you or even make you blue balls for return visit?

looking for somewhere near Burwood, drop me a PM if your uncomfortable replying. Would drop my usual location in return

Senior Member(無間使者)

Banned
    Yeah, try Vitality 99 Massage in Chatswood. Ask for Mary, Monica, Parnee or Lily. They will tickle your tackle but won’t actually stroke your cock. You will leave with blue balls, dripping with pre cum for sure. It’s been written about extensively on this forum

Monica, Mary and Parnee are experts at that dragon tendon bullshit too (lymphatic drainage of the groin) and will also massage your balls, so you don’t have to go elswhere.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Imo people (me included) like these places mainly for two reasons: 1. The entire session (1-1.5 hours) is dedicated to slowly building the tension. It is very exciting and pleasurable. Sure cumming is the moment when you hit the heights of pleasure, but once you cum its over. Blue balls treatment, if done well by a master massage therapist who knows the start stop method, could be filled of suspense and thrill which no RNT can match. 2. Some men (atleast me) feel the guilt of going to RNT and cant face the girl immediately after its over thinking what a terrible person i am to do this to some stranger. With blue balls treatment you dont feel that so much and you leave the establishment happy.

This is my two cents and the reasons could be different for other punters.

PS: i dont sleep with blue balls. I take care of it in the shower when i am back home.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Yeah, try Vitality 99 Massage in Chatswood. Ask for Mary, Monica, Parnee or Lily. They will tickle your tackle but won’t actually stroke your cock. You will leave with blue balls, dripping with pre cum for sure. It’s been written about extensively on this forum

Monica, Mary and Parnee are experts at that dragon tendon bullshit too (lymphatic drainage of the groin) and will also massage your balls, so you don’t have to go elswhere.
    I second this. But its a part legit place so dont expect anything more. They serve a lot of females and couples also.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yea. Tbf, going to a blueball massage has helped me in quitting punting. I mean like what im looking for in a punt is usually the excitement and tension, and going to a legit place (which tickle tackle) that limits myself from getting a HE kinda works as well, it gives me excitement just without the closure (which i'll do it myself at home after the sesh).

And you will get a better massage.

As someone who enjoy good massage, back when i was actively punting, i'll still need to visit a legit place to get a closure for my body after getting a massage from an RnT. Getting a massage from an RnT shop is like blueballing my whole bodies, difference is I cant massage myself. So double the cost on room charges.

Banned
    If they are going to the effort of giving you a blue ball dragon tendon massage without release, I always tip the girls. It’s appreciated

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post

Are any of the ladies above, decent looking? Just curious!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carym View Post
    Are any of the ladies above, decent looking? Just curious!
    Lily is a certified hottie. Parnee is an Aunty. The others are grannies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a visit today. Lily is more of a cutie than a hottie and she's likely to be the youngest there. I opted for 30 mins and got no tickle tackle even though I asked to focus on legs. Anyone else have the same experience? I also asked if she would massage the groin and initially said no but when I pointed at the lymph node area she was ok with it. No teasing at all though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rjdin View Post
    Had a visit today. Lily is more of a cutie than a hottie and she's likely to be the youngest there. I opted for 30 mins and got no tickle tackle even though I asked to focus on legs. Anyone else have the same experience? I also asked if she would massage the groin and initially said no but when I pointed at the lymph node area she was ok with it. No teasing at all though.
    Lily pretends to be shy with newcomers. You also need to book for longer. Parnee is the better of the Thai ladies there in terms lymph node and balls massage. She’s a slim aunty type, but not ugly like Chinese Monica. Monica should have been put to pasture a long time ago, but they’re can’t find girls it seems

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I did visit this shop last Saturday .
    It seems I got lily maybe .
    What I didn’t get is ball play but what I got is a super nice legit massage and all my aches vanished ..
    10/10 for legit .. wouldn’t have complained if I got an ending though lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've tried Lily 6 times before convincing her on the 7th visit. Took a while to build it up... But it was worth it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    I've tried Lily 6 times before convincing her on the 7th visit. Took a while to build it up... But it was worth it
    With her service and cuteness, she could make a killing in tips. Not sure why she acts so shy. We all know what she can do. She’s probably the most popular girl there, so Linda is hardly going to sack her if she finds out

Junior Member(有D料到)

Legit massage with tickle tackle inner west

Quote Originally Posted by easter_bb View Post
    Doesn’t help how can we see this ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefrodo View Post
    Doesn’t help how can we see this ?
    You need to have 50 posts before you can access that area.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks hoping the intel is worth the effort, anyone have luck with Linda and full HJ or just TT

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Might be time to head up and give lily a try

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Walk in a few weeks ago my first time there ask for Chinese massage gal but been offer Thai good legit massage forgot her name Boss says you come next time I give you Chinese gal she smile not sure what she meant

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefrodo View Post
    Thanks hoping the intel is worth the effort, anyone have luck with Linda and full HJ or just TT
    You won't get anywhere with Linda.

Monica used to give a HJ but the last two times I've been there it wasn't on the cards. Even on the flip when I pointed towards the groin I ended up with a damn foot massage. I'd say she's been warned off by Linda. I'll be down in Sydney next week so I might give Lily or Parnee a try. I've already told Linda I don't want Monica again.

It's a shame Mary and Cathy have retired .... older MLs but they knew their way around a groin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast