Thread: Lovely Likako: Tiny, Pretty, Delicious and Delightful

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lovely Likako: Tiny, Pretty, Delicious and Delightful

One week after my prior outing, I was feeling like seeing another girl. I had noticed Likako on the Roster for a couple of weeks and had been trying to see her, to no avail. But that was all about to change a couple of nights ago. Booked Likako and arrived a few minutes early. Bursting through the door, I was greeted by Jason who remembered me from my double with Jay and Queen a few weeks prior (due to the fantastic review by ........ I forget for a moment)

Shown to the room I had to wait a few minutes before Likako arrived. Wearing a tight orange dress with a lovely tan and beautiful smile at around 150-155 cm, I was very happy with my decision to venture out again and roll my hard-earned on the roulette wheel of sex for money. No disrespect to larger girls or other punters' preferences, but I really like the c.150cm plus 40 to 45kg size range with A or B cups and Likako certainly doesn’t disappoint.

We exchanged pleasantries and Likako keeps flashing her lovely smile at me, which is doing the trick, let me tell you. I walked over for a cuddle and kiss and Likako responded with really nice LFK. I miss kissing these days and it is nice to be reciprocated by a pretty girl.

My arms and hands started to caress her body and for some reason ended up touching her lovely arse and as we broke for a minute, Likako starts to undress and reveal her lovely little body under the dress. Nice natural Bcups, which look perfect on her small frame (Acups would be just as good for me).
    Into the shower and we are talking and washing. I try not to waste too much time there as, my dick was reminding me that I was there to fuck her. Likako grabs my dick and strokes it (perfect grip – not too firm, not too soft) and washes it. After that it is time to towel off and head for the bed.

Normally I take the lead and I start to kiss, run my tongue over her neck, breasts abdomen and down to her pussy, but Likako was on a mission, it seemed. She said “lie down please” and I dutifully obeyed lying on my back while Likako approached me from the left side to do exactly what I had in mind to do to her. Nice kissing again little cat bath on my neck and nipples, which I love and starts to stroke my cock. Again, I am congratulating myself for booking her. Then she lies between my legs and starts to suck my other brain, who had been seeking attention since she walked through the door. Having experienced AirBBBJ on my last adventure, Likako was the welcome opposite. Sucking my cock with perfect traction, I could feel her tongue rolling all over the head of my cock while she sucks up and down the shaft. There are not many girls who can make me cum via a BBBJ, but I’m thinking I may have found one. A quick swap to 69 and I could enjoy the sight and taste of her little shaved pussy, while having some more BBBJ and tongue action.
    Then swap position with Likako on her back and I spread her legs. Back to licking her clit and now able to spend more time on her labia and tongue fuck her properly. She has lovely pouting lips and opening into a snug little hole, which I enjoyed in several ways with different appendages. As I returned to her clit, I started to rub her pussy lips with two fingers, lubricated with my saliva and her juice. Then slowly pushed them both inside her, which she received without hesitation, but a slight arching of her back. Finger fucking her while licking her clit gave her some intense moments (which Likako later mentioned was her orgasms) and made me feel good giving her this pleasure. I could have stayed between her legs enjoying her little cunt for the rest of the hour, but my cock was reminding me it was hungry for her pussy, too.

Back on to my knees, we dommed up and I pushed inside her. Talk about snug!! Really nice as I slowly pushed into her in one consistent movement. We seemed to fuck for ages, mostly missionary and doggy. But Likako also enjoyed one of my favourites, which is sitting her halfway up against the bedhead while fucking. You get to enjoy the beautiful view and she gets to enjoy my cock rubbing hard against her g-spot while penetrating her. It’s also a good position for her to lick my nipples, which she did without me asking. I think she maybe came another 1-2 times.

Eventually had to stop as I wanted to CIM…so laid back down on the bed and asked her if that was ok. Apparently, it was no problem at all and so back to licking and teasing my nipples while stroking my cock. Fuck, I was so turned on, that action didn’t take long before I was asking to put my cock back in her mouth as I shot a nice load into it. Here’s another example of her nice, intimate service. Rather than withdrawing my cock from her mouth and grabbing 10 tissues to cough the cum into, she was happy to continue to suck and lick gently, which felt amazing. Awesome.

Eventually, all good things must come to an end and so we got up and showered. Continued to chat and make jokes.

Fantastic. I will definitely see Likako again. We clicked. YMMV

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was waiting for a Likako review, thanks mate. Did the LFK evolve into DFK, and was she providing lots of it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by crhaayn View Post
    Was waiting for a Likako review, thanks mate. Did the LFK evolve into DFK, and was she providing lots of it?
    It depends how you define DFK. Yes, it was more than a kiss on the lips - maybe more like MFK if there is such an abbreviation for 'medium french kissing". Yes, there was quite a bit when the position was right. But it wasn't shoving each others' tongues down the other person's throat. It was more sensual and erotic than that. She has some class and style and, there is a reason for that.

Likako is working today, last day working, pls be quick!!
    Call 0417888123