Thread: Desires Brookvale

Junior Member(有D料到)

Desires Brookvale

Any of you fellows tried any of the western girls at this place. Looks interesting,I don't want to travel that far for a dud punt. Thanks punters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They been fine in my experience ( on rare occasions they are there amongst the MLC regulars)....but don't trust roster ring the papasan to check who is actually there before you set off

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For what it is worth, tried to see one particular chick there, booked 7 times, cancelled 7 times.

As above do not trust the roster

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky castro View Post
    Any of you fellows tried any of the western girls at this place. Looks interesting,I don't want to travel that far for a dud punt. Thanks punters.
    Popped in late a couple of Saturdays ago the talent is average to say the least and their tiered pricing leaves a little to be desired - pun intended. 2 european ladies (one of them had makeup that would have fitted right in on a transvestite float in the pride mardi-gras) who themselves would not confirm what was available in the different tiers and neither of them would do diamond - whatever was included in that. I ended up walking due to the pricing structure and the unwillingness to confirm what was included in each of the tiers.

i didn't bother heading down the road to 30.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Legs was Chloe one of the girls you are referring to that was uncooperative?

And was the African girl there?

Thanks.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tkicks View Post
    Legs was Chloe one of the girls you are referring to that was uncooperative?

And was the African girl there?

Thanks.
    Yes Chloe was one of ladies, the other was savannah, the new African lady was nowhere to be seen.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Still keen to hear other punters experiences,still thinking about going,just be disappointing to drive that far for nothing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by legs11 View Post
    Yes Chloe was one of ladies, the other was savannah, the new African lady was nowhere to be seen.
    Were they pretty at least?
    Last edited by Sneaky castro; 04-03-2023 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Wrong word