Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: K Rebecca RELOADED. Is she worth the HYPE ? (7/10)

Arrow K Rebecca RELOADED. Is she worth the HYPE ? (7/10)

Establishment : Ginza Empire

Date of visit : February 2023

Weblink: https://479ginza.com.au/Girls/1357

Phone : 0416 020 278

Hours of Business : 10 AM - 4 AM

Rates : $320/h

Extras Cost : -

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, Doggy style, Cowgirl, Missionary, CIM, Pussy Slide, Spanish, Shower BBBJ, DD

Size/shape : 165+ cm, toned, blonde hair, trimmed

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Value for money : Yes, but not for 1 hour session. Go for 30 minutes or Max 45 Minute (if you want to splurge).

I was browsing GE's roster and to my surprise I saw K Rebecca is on roster, she has been MIA for the last couple of months, some punters say she is gone for good, some says she found a rich punter to *sponsor* her PR or simply she just disappears. So, I gave GE a call and book Rebecca for a 1.5 hour session. Booking went smooth, they reply quickly after a couple of adjustment. Went to ginza, paid and told to go to the room. No waiting time or being told to wait in the waiting room.

Pre-Part 1:

Rebecca was already in the room waiting for me. Please put in mind that the last time I saw Rebecca was ages ago. When I saw her during the session she still looks fine, nothing has changed. I think she got a little more slim, this time with a trim bush.
    Rebecca went back to Korea for 2 months. Initially she wanted to stay there for a couple of weeks but ended up extending again and again.

Rebecca started with giving me a DFK. IDK if its me but her current DFK is weird. She just sticks her tongue out like expecting me to lick it like Push-Pop candy. So I cut it short and we get undressed and straight to shower.

Rebecca gave me a quick wash and she kept playing with my cock which was already rock hard. During the shower she gave me a quick HJ, BBBJ and shower pussy slide.

During the shower BBBJ this time I find that Rebecca uses more teeth, and because of that I find her BBBJ not that pleasurable. Also she tried to give me a DT but dang, she just shove my cock in her throat in with the 'teething'. Ouch.
    Told her to open wide a little bit more and I started to fuck her mouth until she use her teeth again. So I stopped.

She moved to a new position and we started to do pussy sliding in the shower. Is it still nice? I think they are alright. It was new for me to do pussy slide in the shower so it was nice. After this she give me a quick spanish before we dried ourselves and off to the bed.

Part 1:

Rebecca told me to face down and asked if I like DD. I said yes. She started with a light cat bath, and jumped straight into DD. It started nicely but when it comes near to my arsehole, I did not feel and DD action. She just licked around it and played with my balls. I changed my position to like doggy style perhaps thinking that the new angle might give Rebecca a better angle but no. Still. She just played with my balls and sucking my dick.

During this position Rebecca's head slide in and proceed to suck my dick while playing with my balls. Naturally. my hips started to move and I began to face fucking Rebecca. It was nice at first until she did the 'teething' again. So I stopped and did more Spanish until I about to climax and I opted for CIM.

Part 2:

Rebecca gave me a quick BBBJ and pussy slide to make my dick hard. Dom on and we started with cowgirl, doggy and ended with jockey until I climaxed. https://badgirlsbible.com/jockey-sex-position . Apparently this is Rebecca favourite position.

In Part 2, I can recall that Rebecca's pussy is still tight (considering that she slept with 1000 of us bros in various sizes) her technique to keep the pussy tight is spot on. The pussy slide was below average, other K Girls in Ginza Club has done it better.
    There was a little FOAM but nothing too extreme that it turns me off.
    There were some parts where I was balls Deeping Rebecca (e.g Doggy) and she still can take deep pounding sessions without any issues.

Part 3:

With 20 Minute left Rebecca gave me another quick BBBJ my dick got hard again. We went with cowgirl and missionary. During missionary I wanted to do DFK while pounding her deep but she just sticks her tongue out again. So it turns me off so I stopped doing it. We kept fucking until the buzzer went off. I was quite sad that if I had another 10 minute I would give Rebecca more pounding and climaxing.

Overall, I enjoyed my session with K Rebecca I was able to cum twice, but this will be my last time seeing K Rebecca. She is great in everything but her BBBJ is not the best anymore, I find that her pussy slide is now below average and her looks (Face) is starting to degrade. Also the price at $320 per hour. That is the same as JAV girls in Ginza. I think Ginza is pushing it too far IMO for Rebecca. For $300 you can see K Girls in Ginza Club, who does better BBBJ, pussy slide and the looks that can keep you hard for hours easily. I find that Rebecca is now over hyped and not worth $320/ Hour. Rebecca's service is still good so I strongly suggest other bros to visit her only for a quick 30 minute session to fuck her brains out.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Junior Member(有D料到) fapmaster69's Avatar
    Sounds like a very honest review. She's definitely one of my best experiences there, but $320 an hour makes me think twice especially given that our choices seem only to be growing. That said if she some day decides to stop I will still miss her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah too expensive she is older now

Banned
    I’ve been a big fan of Rebecca and in her heyday, she was without doubt, one of the best roots in Sydney. She’s much older now and probably very jaded. Probably mentally wrecked as well after servicing thousands of men over the past 7 years. All WLs have a limited working life, just like sportsmen.

Unfortunately, with her limited English skills and low education levels, there is not much else she can do apart from marrying a rich monger. I’m calling time on her, but she will always be a legend and I will remember her fondly.

Her price rise puts her at the top of the Ginza tree - not sure that is a good move for someone in her mid-30s

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've never known or spent time with Rebecca but I do hope that if she is to fade that's she's allowed to do so gracefully without harsh criticism. God knows what demons she has to live with.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    nice review.. it’s been long time since the last time saw her.. it’s all happened because of the inflation that made her so expensive right now. but with all the rise she still worth for the money if you like her service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is she older than K Ari? Have had around 4-5 sessions with K Ari; she was also great in all aspects except some teeth action during bbbj.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    I've never known or spent time with Rebecca but I do hope that if she is to fade that's she's allowed to do so gracefully without harsh criticism. God knows what demons she has to live with.
    Thank heavens her take on her career choices is not your take. She will live a happy live and someone will be a lucky person when the sun sets 😇😇
    Last edited by trampslikeus55; 24-02-2023 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Fuck Autocorrect

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had Rebecca as my birthday root and was her first customer on the day.
    My main takeaway is that I found her as sexy and fun as when I first seen her. Her service was impeccable!
    Rebecca was the one who set the standard for many years, I think she has maintained that standard but the rest of the K team have basically caught up.. you have Jessie, Miki, Misha and Ari all providers of excellence (but each slightly different than the others).
    I suppose the big take away is that if she really is losing her touch, she'll finally be easier to book instead of being completely booked out constantly!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have only seen Rebecca in the recent 1 to 2 years...every time i have seen her, it didnt disappoint. I always came out a happy man. Her attitude is great, nice casual chats in between. No set routine different experience every time and she is always very passionate. I do rmb face fucking her in the past and there was a little bit of teeth but besides that its not too bad. Not the best BBBJ but cant complain about it.

Nonetheless, appreciate the honest review. Hopefully it was just her off day, I have yet to have time to make a visit since she returned, been fairly keen to go back since havent punted in the past few months.

Quote Originally Posted by ondoyz View Post
    nice review.. it’s been long time since the last time saw her.. it’s all happened because of the inflation that made her so expensive right now. but with all the rise she still worth for the money if you like her service
    -----

I don't think inflation makes her price expensive, maybe. She has been charging $320/h since late 2021 and mid 2021 it was $300/h. The first time I did a session with K Rebecca was $260/h. As she gets popular & gain more loyal customer the logic is just to increase the price so the shop owner gets a bigger cut and also the girls. I think definitely you will enjoy session with K Rebecca if you already built a rapport with her.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    I’ve been a big fan of Rebecca and in her heyday, she was without doubt, one of the best roots in Sydney. She’s much older now and probably very jaded. Probably mentally wrecked as well after servicing thousands of men over the past 7 years. All WLs have a limited working life, just like sportsmen.

Unfortunately, with her limited English skills and low education levels, there is not much else she can do apart from marrying a rich monger. I’m calling time on her, but she will always be a legend and I will remember her fondly.

Her price rise puts her at the top of the Ginza tree - not sure that is a good move for someone in her mid-30s
    -----

Well said Mr.Fred Flinstone
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Quote Originally Posted by roddar633 View Post
    Is she older than K Ari? Have had around 4-5 sessions with K Ari; she was also great in all aspects except some teeth action during bbbj.
    Judging from looks only. I would say Ari is more older. She is giving a very Ajumma (MILF) vibe compared to Rebecca.
    K Rebecca is like your typical girl you pull from clubs/bars but K Ari is like the lady next door who you meet when doing a morning walk in your neighbourhood. LOL. Hahahah.
    I did a session with K Ari a while ago, I forgot if she did teething during BBBJ. So I am just gonna let other bros confirm this.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCaveman551 View Post
    Totally agree with the fact that there is a shelf life in her chosen profession. I wish her well. Awesome attitude and really set the bar. She's the Michael Jordan of Asian working girls in Sydney. I won't book her again but if you've never tried her, I'd say pay the few $ extra and pick her over the young Jap lasses, she won't be around for much longer...
    --------

Well, with the large flow of JAP Girls in Ginza 60-70% of them are very inexperience which leads to a mediocre root at a high price. But if I have to suggest between K Rebecca and all these new J Girls, I would suggest K Rebecca. Otherwise check out their other shop, Ginza Club. A lot more cuter K Girls at $300/h same price like J Girls in Ginza Empire
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She eats ass though, nice

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She still has maintained impeccable quality of service throughout the years whilst gulping our reloaded cocks. Though $320, can't afford to slack off.

Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    She eats ass though, nice
    Yes, but not actually "eating" sadly.....
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rebecca is a very nice lady and provides a very satisfying and quality service but I have to say No she is not worth $320 p/h nor is she worthy of the hype.
    Mind you she is not alone there. In fact I would day she is rated so highly because she is surrounded by such poor quality girls.
    Seen her twice and both times were very good but I would not rate her in my top 15 punts in the last year nor in top 50 and probably not my top 100 of all time.
    Pleasant looking and quality service and as I said an awfully nice chick. Worth more than the others there but a lot of them ain't worth $50.
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    Rebecca is a very nice lady and provides a very satisfying and quality service but I have to say No she is not worth $320 p/h nor is she worthy of the hype.
    Mind you she is not alone there. In fact I would day she is rated so highly because she is surrounded by such poor quality girls.
    Seen her twice and both times were very good but I would not rate her in my top 15 punts in the last year nor in top 50 and probably not my top 100 of all time.
    Pleasant looking and quality service and as I said an awfully nice chick. Worth more than the others there but a lot of them ain't worth $50.
    Ye when the price is north of 300 you d start thinking seriously. I feel like that's a common feeling amongst fellow punters right now perhaps that's the markets G spot at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    ----------------

"...she is rated so highly because she is surrounded by such poor quality girls." <<<<< I could not agree more. Well said Soton
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast