Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: K Rebecca RELOADED. Is she worth the HYPE ? (7/10)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    By the by isn't that a 33% rate rise in 12 months?
    Same over at N5M with the Thai ladies 220 to 240 to 270 to 300.
    I thought the price reduced as u approach the best before date

Man my 21 yr old thai princess at $350 for exclusive access is looking like a bargain.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    never goes wrong with rebecca huh..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Saw Rebecca last week.

Even after 3 weeks in from her hiatus (Seoul and PI) and moving through the gym sessions, she still has it irrespective of age.

Such a top woman, although I don't get her new tongue first DFK style..

I have only seen Rebecca once and she was amazing. To expect that every time would be unfair. Top chick, good root, simple as that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    I’ve been a big fan of Rebecca and in her heyday, she was without doubt, one of the best roots in Sydney. She’s much older now and probably very jaded. Probably mentally wrecked as well after servicing thousands of men over the past 7 years. All WLs have a limited working life, just like sportsmen.

Unfortunately, with her limited English skills and low education levels, there is not much else she can do apart from marrying a rich monger. I’m calling time on her, but she will always be a legend and I will remember her fondly.

Her price rise puts her at the top of the Ginza tree - not sure that is a good move for someone in her mid-30s
    Yep, I have seen Rebecca once. I enjoyed it but I have not been drawn back to see her a second time. I can see why some punters return. I was considering to see her again but yes the price point is a factor now.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Havent seen her for a while. Gotta pay a visit soon
    I've always had a thing for Korean girls too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Havent seen her for a while. Gotta pay a visit soon
    I've always had a thing for Korean girls too.
    She is back on the roster.

Ahh nice thanks for update. She was off for a while. Gotta see her soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I noticed her name back on the roster last night for today. I’m like “ OMG Yes! She’s back!” But 10:30am-3pm short hours for her first day back.

“Crap, I cant see her…” I’m working the night shift… and will be sleeping during the day…

Maybe on my next day off… I’ll find the time to go pay K Rebecca a visit.

Its hard to see the girls that work regular hours as a working class man.
    Even J-Cinnamon is hard to catch as she's also a 10am-5pm type girl most the time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, J-Cinnamon has been on my must try out list for like a year now. Difficult to see her because of her rostered times shifts..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Rebecca today !
    Second customer after her holiday she was ripping and ready to go

What an experience, booked her for the hour and had nothing left by the end of it I have no idea how she continues with the amount of energy throughout the session..!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter85m View Post
    Saw Rebecca today !
    Second customer after her holiday she was ripping and ready to go

What an experience, booked her for the hour and had nothing left by the end of it I have no idea how she continues with the amount of energy throughout the session..!
    go on...give us the details Peter85m hahah

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw her a while back and she has amazing talent in servicing a man. If I had it my way I would have seen her a lot more but booking a session with her is harder than jagging Taylor swift tickets

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like she's kept her style, appreciate the honesty and detail.
    Haven't heard of jockey position, but it looks pretty identical to pronebone, I'll keep it in mind next I can see her, cheers.
    And yeah her pricing has steadily gone up. When it first did (I was seeing her regularly at the time), she apologized profusely (hadn't even asked about it to boot) saying the longer she's there and the more she's known to have special things to offer - eg pussy slide and deepthroat - the more her costs are required to go up. Fine with me tbh. Funnily enough, she would complain a lot that everyone highlighted her deepthroating, when she thinks she barely qualifies as being able to xD Girl would lie on her back at the edge of the bed and have me standing to reverse deepthroat her, so it's weird to say "I barely can" but go full hog like that lol.

I definitely get people feeling she doesn't live up to the hype, because she earned it by being so good for so long. Hype grows faster than her skills can, eventually people come seeking some dick-drilling cum-lusty android when she's just a great girl xD
    With how long she's been around and stayed great I'm surprised she hasn't left for good nor sunk purely by age. Might become quite the MILF hahahaha.

Can't help but feel like the ever-growing disappointment with the rest of the roster is at least partly due to the high bar she set :P Not a bad thing on her part at all though.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I feel like she is the best in the shop . There is no one else who provides good service as her expect of k Jessie.
    I saw her before she went to Korea. The pussyslide was so intense. I was laying facing up and she was sliding in cowgirl position . And she bent down for DFK andar this time I feel like I am half inside her . If I had push a little I know I could easily enter full. So this is the best highlight of me with Rebecca.
    I don’t think there are other girls who can do a great pussyslides than her. I wish k Jessie and Rebecca had work in same venue so I can book two at same time .

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have also seen both Rebecca and Jessie recently and they are both amazing.

Rebecca can certainly do DP, she took me balls deep and I have been told several times that I am not small. Her service mindset I think pushes her to continue to improve her services. Same applies to Jessie.

The pussy slides are amazing, shower play and recently Jessie has been devouring me even before shower. That woman is amazing.

It will be a sad day when they leave the industry.

I am also a fan of the other K girls in both shops, I don’t think their service is worse than Jessie and Rebecca, it is different.

But nobody beats them at the moment imho

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think the same way. Rebecca and Jessie are the best 2 at both Ginza shops for sure.. and no one beats them..

I’m always thinking, should I use my money to just to go see them again next time or see new girls..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In relation to Korean girls it is Bella for me, although Sia a month or so back was up there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bella…? No kidding… she’s on my list.. I look forward to meeting her..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast