Thread: Showers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Showers

Long time lurker very irregular punter and even more irregular poster.

Haven't punted in a very long time but am finally ready to hit up a shop again.

I have some time before a late function tonight and was thinking about going to Luna in coopers plains but was wondering if they have showers? Or how clean are you after the massage + ending normally.

Don't want to rock up to a function straight after the massage if I'm still smelling like baby oil lol

Also PS I generally just browse the threads every few days and I don't know if I'm wrong but it feels like a lot of you guys go for body slides or NHJ most of the times. I prefer a BBBJ if its an option but is there a reason you guys prefer the other options? Is it generally cheaper / more VFM?

Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bnenoob View Post

Haven't punted in a very long time but am finally ready to hit up a shop again.

I have some time before a late function tonight and was thinking about going to Luna in coopers plains but was wondering if they have showers? Or how clean are you after the massage + ending normally.

Don't want to rock up to a function straight after the massage if I'm still smelling like baby oil lol

Also PS I generally just browse the threads every few days and I don't know if I'm wrong but it feels like a lot of you guys go for body slides or NHJ most of the times. I prefer a BBBJ if its an option but is there a reason you guys prefer the other options? Is it generally cheaper / more VFM?

Thanks
    Luna doesn’t offer showers unfortunately. Even their toilets are not in their lot. Sunshine do. But if you want in the room showers. Tik Tok at Carina or 5 star massage at Annerley have shower facility in the room

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bnenoob View Post
    Thanks
    BBBJ is difficult to find in brisb & at a decent price - most Wg's want covered, or at least glad wrap lol
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    BBBJ is difficult to find in brisb & at a decent price - most Wg's want covered, or at least glad wrap lol
    4FoW2
    BBBJs in the shower are the best

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Grafton Everest View Post
    BBBJs in the shower are the best
    Agree with Dr, BBBJ in shower are the best. Recently had a good experience, will write up a review shortly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirssve View Post
    Luna doesn’t offer showers unfortunately. Even their toilets are not in their lot. Sunshine do. But if you want in the room showers. Tik Tok at Carina or 5 star massage at Annerley have shower facility in the room
    Acqua, LMH & 4S have showers and toilet on premises but not in the room. Have had a girl join me in the shower at only one of these venues.
    Last edited by bradpitt; 27-02-2023 at 10:49 AM. Reason: grammar

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    Acqua, LMH & 4S have showers and toilet on premises but not in the room. Have had a girl join me in the shower at only one of these venues.
    Wouldn't have been Acqua ... i cant even get dressed in there