Hotness 6/5
Looks 5/5
Body type: Skinny with big boobs
English: Really good
Professionalism: High
Remedial massage: 4.5/5

Very very nice girl!! polite gentle and has a lovely smile. She actually helped me get undress and gave me a quick neck rub before I lied down...She was conservatively dressed and covered my back with a sheet for the massage. TBH she did really good. As I did not see any HE in sight, I relaxed and enjoyed the massage... I had sore hamstrings and she spent about 10 mins just on my hamsstrings... medium and hard pressure

She continued beyond 30 min with me still facing down. Just before asking me to flip, her hands gently brushed between my legs. I was surprised and let her know that I liked it. After the flip, she asked me if I enjoyed the touch there. I asked her if I could massage her, she said yes.... I massaged her for 5 mins and while I was standing and massageing her, she was playing with my d. This felt really nice... I asked if I could finish standing she said yes, kissed my cock and rubbed while I was playing with her.... Boom I finished and she cleaned me and that was that hahaha....

Anna isn't a regular but I highly recommend her... she was there on a Monday... give her a try and enjoy the rest of your week hahahah