I am newbie for this forum, but I always do re-search on chinese forum. But recently become more interested in western girls.

I randomly reivewed a few of feedbacks about western girls in western area near my place, MIDNIGHT DELIGHT - PARRAMATTA BROTHEL, Marsh 10 ,Eden @ Villawood Brothel Sydney and some other shops around.

The girls on the roaster is more attractive for me is Lucy in villawood 7, there is only one feedback about the asian girl worked there. And google review for this shop is not that bad, at least they got various western choices.

I just hope that picture is not 10 years ago when I am on the way to the shop. I joined their wechat and ask few question about the girls working, the response is Lucy only work on that day as she just came back from Queensland and havent got any plan for work at the moment, only one day and short time stay. I confirmed that picture is real person then I decided to book half hour to have a test, receptionist is kind, he/her gave me $10 off instantly.

Once I arrived there, that day is a little bit hot, the aircon inside room is not working properly, the receptionist was saying they are fixing that. I hope that. This is my first time to there, outlook of shop is ok but not that fashion. Then I saw the booked girl Lucy, she greeting to me friendly and took towels and led me to her room. At first side, I would say she is beautiful, blond hair, slim and tall body shape, pretty face for me. As prevoius experience, the aussie girls with good looking may not have such atheletic body shape, I was satisfied for this booking even though without doing the real thing.

After enter the room, she checked my dick and guide me to shower, the normal service of western girls is different to asian shop, the price doese not include shower together, thats a pity. After I finish shower, She already in room and took off her cloth, she got a b cup boobs, white and snow like skin, she is very cute and pretty for me. Nice butts and face, the body shape is what I am looking for. The I laid down on the bed, she just try to do some flirting and try to get my dick up, I can tocuh her boobs gentlely and her body, her skin is ok for me smooth , after few minutes blowjob, I think its time to fuck this gem. She said ok and laid down, not too much chemistry, as I am also not good at english. This is also a weekness for looking western girls, communication is not that good to put the atmosphere up. But fuck is just a simple sport for me at the moment, I just need a pretty western women.

Lets do mish position first, her face is more cute from top side. I wish I would be a western man then can communicate with her, she close eyes and moan a little bit, her long leg is smooth as well, she is friendly enough let me change few positions to her, I grab her boobs slightly and softly, touched her skin from top to legs, I tried to kiss her but refused. Then I try to working hard to cum, her pussy is tight for me, thats a good thing.

Finally I cum and finish this experience in western brothel. Overall, its not bad experience, compared to asian shop which the girl provided extra service under similar price, a little bit different. But its ok for me, I like this young and good looking girls, its really hard to find such high quality in western area. I try to keep searching new resources and also this shop in the future. If I am good at english maybe I will come back for Lucy.