Thread: J YUHA - 172cm TALL, GYM FIT, TONED and LEGGY ... she's a GLAMOUR GIRL but so down to earth and nice

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

J YUHA - 172cm TALL, GYM FIT, TONED and LEGGY ... she's a GLAMOUR GIRL but so down to earth and nice

An all you can eat buffet of Sashimi and Sushi at the two Ginzas today with 4 new Japanese girls starting today. Something for everyone with a JAV star, an H cup girl, a 149cm girl and a 172cm girl.
    I went for the 172cm girl Yuha, and it was a good choice!

LOOKS and BODY
    Yuha is advertised as 23yo and yeah that's pretty right I reckon, 23, 24 25, that's my guess.
    Yuha is not your typical Japanese girl.
    She is very tall for a J girl. Website says 170cm but I think she is 172cm or maybe more.
    She is very fit with a the body of a girl who has spent a lot of time in the gym doing cardio and weights. Super fit, not a gram of fat on her, and super toned. Pretty close to perfect body.
    Nice set of perky natural C cup boobs. Long toned legs that go on forever.
    Very narrow waist and tight abs.
    Beautiful soft smooth skin and smooth as silk pussy.
    She doesn’t have the typical round cute J girl face.
    Her face is more angular which gives ger a more glamorous look and her perfect smile and full pouty lips are very sexy. Her hair is very long and perfect.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Yuha has been in Sydney a few months studying and her English is quite good.
    She is experienced and is confident and has good skills but is still very natural and organic with no routine.
    Very friendly GFE girl and genuinely warm and horny.

DFK and DATY
    Very passionate kisses that started with LFK and slowly and naturally progressed to DFK.
    Her lips are so beautiful to kiss – I could have just kissed her for the full hour – but there were so many other good things to explore with this girl.
    Totally bald and smooth pussy and must be either waxed or lasered to be that perfect and smooth.
    She tastes perfect and really loves DATY and got orgasmic very quickly and very intensely.

BBBJ
    Excellent technique.
    Great use of lips, tongue and hands and can go down pretty deep.
    She knows how to start gentle and speed things up and could easily have made me pop very quick, but there were still many things to explore with this girl.

FUCKING
    Don’t be put off by Yuna’s height. Her pussy is as tiny and tight as any 150cm girl I have had.
    She is a horny and passionate girl and fucks with total commitment and feeling and passion.
    She is amazing in every position but I especially loved her on her back with her long legs up in the air or wrapped around me.

ROUND 2
    Yuha’s English is good and she is an interesting and engaging girl and so we chatted before and after the deed so there was no time for a Round 2.

OVERALL
    Yuha is a special and unique girl.
    Not just because of her height and super gym fit body but because of her very special personality.
    With her height and looks and super fit body I was expecting maybe a bit of attitude, but she is one of the most natural and genuine and down to earth girls I have ever met.
    She studies full time and so will only do a few shifts on weekends or maybe weeknights. A wonderful and unique girl and worth looking out for.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    the JAV girl looks juicy with her H cup

Quote Originally Posted by ondoyz View Post
    the JAV girl looks juicy with her H cup
    Check her out and report back bro.

Gonna have to break my one visit only rule and see Yuha again today. She is a special one.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw her last week. Really tall for j girl. So many j girl now after covid. Thanks for report.

Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    H Cup… that’s Japanese size
    Which translates to DD In Australia
    Yuha is a C-cup.
    The website says C-cup and my AR says C-cup.

The busty girl that started on the same day was Towa advertised as Japanese H-cup/Australian DD cup.
    I haven't seen her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bald and smooth. Nice! How things have changed from a decade ago when rooter had to instruct newbie Jap talent to head to the bathroom to attend to unkempt muff with scissors. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Bald and smooth. Nice! How things have changed from a decade ago when rooter had to instruct newbie Jap talent to head to the bathroom to attend to unkempt muff with scissors. LOL
    That's very true bro. I remember those days very well.
    The Japanese girls arrive fully shaved these days. It's like a Girl Scouts Convention
    10 years ago it was 90% hairy and 10% shaved but today its the opposite - 90% shaved and only 10% hairy.

Yuha boob size has been changed on the WEBSITE
    Now C/D…
    The website says C under Cup Size and then B-C in the general description. Nowhere does it say C/D.
    I don't know where you are looking bro.
    Here is the link:
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/3073

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't understand Ginza J girl pricing, this girl sounds amazing and priced at $280. While other j girls are over $300.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems Ginza prize shorter smaller girls… size 4-6 and around 160cms
    These girls seem to attract premium price .. particularly if they have bigger tits
    This would fit in with their punting demographic
    Shorter guys “ generally “ wouldn’t find YUHA appealing
    For me tall girls particularly Korean… are the holy grail
    Decent looking medium to petite girls from any background get snapped up pretty quickly so it is rare to get to enjoy them as wls. seems we never get many petite korean wls here
    Also most of the caucasian women in the industry here are the bigger girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    haven't seen J Yuha on roster for a while, any intel?

Quote Originally Posted by 119tcs View Post
    haven't seen J Yuha on roster for a while, any intel?
    She was in Sydney in March.
    She would be long gone by now.
    If you want to see Japanese girls of similar high quality currently at Ginza I would recommend Kanon and Toa.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Thanks for review Rooter. Will try J Kanon & Toa soon if u say they are like Yuha (my favourite)

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Thanks for recommendations rooter. I saw Kanon and def agree with u there. Need to try Toa soon.