Thread: J Ichika - False Advertisement

Junior Member(有D料到)

J Ichika - False Advertisement

First of all, it is not the girl's fault, in fact she was trying her best to please customers.
    but the main problem is Ginza advertising her as:
    - D cup: B cup probably but 100% not D
    - very cute (this is subjective but not for me)
    I don't know why Ginza loves to false advertise like this, but all I can say is that their quality has dropped so much compared to last year.

P.S: This is my opinion and there will be people who disagree.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    too many J girls at ginza now.. and the starting price for the newest one mostly at 160/30min now.. the hype for J girls almost gone..

Quote Originally Posted by noname13131 View Post
    First of all, it is not the girl's fault, in fact she was trying her best to please customers.
    but the main problem is Ginza advertising her as:
    - D cup: B cup probably but 100% not D
    - very cute (this is subjective but not for me)
    I don't know why Ginza loves to false advertise like this, but all I can say is that their quality has dropped so much compared to last year.

P.S: This is my opinion and there will be people who disagree.
    -----------

Nothing new with Ginza false advertisement. They are notorious to use fake / heavily edited photos. Best recommendation if you wanna try new girls at ginza is go for 30 minutes session or wait until other member review the ladies. Sorry to hear that you got baited :/
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Senior Member(無間使者)

Jap and AU cup size

Also the fact that cup size in Japan is different to AU/UK size. Just look at J Towa in Empire, Jap H cup is equivalent to AU DD cup. Either Ginza purposely misled on these differences or the ML advises their size without knowing the difference.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah im 100% sure they are doing that purposely.
    the thing is we need to "try" it to know, and yeah of course spending money for 30 mins of gamble.

Banned
    You are expecting too much. Ethical corporate behavior is not on the papasan’s job description

As discussed before, we are dealing with uneducated bottom feeders

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Don't trust the advertisements. It's called advertising for a reason. You should have walked if it didn't match your expectations.

We can't blame the shop if everyone is accepting the service. From the shops pov, they're putting false advertising, and customers are still taking it. To them, it fucking works! Then of course they're going to keep doing it.

See something wrong, speak up, don't take it. Time will tell the shop false advertising is not going to work.

* I'm not associated with Ginza, and I have given shit reviews for shit service. Just saying what it is as I see it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    curious,
    have you ever walked out on Ginza ?
    how did they respond to it?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can relate to this punt so much

Especially when the say they offer a service which they clearly don't want to do and then you look like the asshole for asking about it

This year's visits to Ginza empire has had the standards drop too dunno if Wilson got replaced or whats going on here

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    You are expecting too much. Ethical corporate behavior is not on the papasan’s job description

As discussed before, we are dealing with uneducated bottom feeders
    I understand the idea there, but it's not the managers to blame. Their first priority is ensuring the business is viable and keeping staff employed and happy
    Shop loyalty is often more to staff than punters in many shops

Make sure you do your research so you be are not treated as another off the street punter who has no forum knowledge or intel and has no idea how things are stacked in the shops favour

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenbrother View Post
    Don't trust the advertisements. It's called advertising for a reason. You should have walked if it didn't match your expectations.

We can't blame the shop if everyone is accepting the service. From the shops pov, they're putting false advertising, and customers are still taking it. To them, it fucking works! Then of course they're going to keep doing it.

See something wrong, speak up, don't take it. Time will tell the shop false advertising is not going to work.

* I'm not associated with Ginza, and I have given shit reviews for shit service. Just saying what it is as I see it.
    Can you walk out if you have paid the money?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's mostly FOMO, punters can have 8 out of 10 bad punts, but because they have had 2 good punts in the past they keep thinking next time will be better. Lots of punters say they will boycott but never follow through. It only takes one Rooter review and they get reeled straight back in.

I'm just as much guilty of this but I have slowly weened myself off all FS shops in favour of RNT since its a smaller initial investment to meet new girls.

Lately I have been thinking of keeping a written record of good vs bad punts at every shop, then calculate the success rate. I'm sure Ginza will be 20% hit rate and n5m not much better these days either.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    It's mostly FOMO, punters can have 8 out of 10 bad punts, but because they have had 2 good punts in the past they keep thinking next time will be better. Lots of punters say they will boycott but never follow through. It only takes one Rooter review and they get reeled straight back in.

I'm just as much guilty of this but I have slowly weened myself off all FS shops in favour of RNT since its a smaller initial investment to meet new girls.

Lately I have been thinking of keeping a written record of good vs bad punts at every shop, then calculate the success rate. I'm sure Ginza will be 20% hit rate and n5m not much better these days either.

I have had several good punts. It can be hit and miss but you can improve your chances by asking to view the girls.