Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recommendations for 227 Broadway

Senior Member(無間使者)

Recommendations for 227 Broadway

Will be around Sydney CBD on Tuesday, plan on a little visit to Broadway 227.
    Anyone got a good recommendation from this list of lovelies?
    Jessi, Thailand
    Penny, Thailand
    Rosie, Thailand
    June, Thailand
    Ashley, Thailand
    Tracy, Philippines
    Sasha, Taiwan
    Aya, China

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tracy looks tempting, not often there are filos in shops

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Any girl who has been there for more than a week should be OK. Alice quickly weeds out the non-performers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Personally I'd avoid Jessi. She has fake boobs and is very fake with her moaning. Just my opinion though.. those features could turn others on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One of the best run shops around.

Boss lady is very professional and treat u well.

I read on website they even keep the room empty for 15 mins after a booking to air it out, and shower time does not count.

The girls r mostly good too, shit ones disappear very fast.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey fellas just wondering if anybody has had a session with Gina and what she’s like? Thanks in advance

Gina, Korean, 168cm, 52kg, dress 6-7, model slender 35C-24-34, milky silky skin, age 23
    (Cheerful. Massage 6-7, English 7, Popularity 9-10)
    (Pretty girl, long dark hair)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsw1888 View Post
    Tracy looks tempting, not often there are filos in shops
    I tried Tracy on her very first day. She was nothing particularly special and seemed a bit mechanic with me. Average looking too but decent body. She may have improved since then and considering she’s been on the roster for a while she must be doing well.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedimaster42 View Post
    I tried Tracy on her very first day. She was nothing particularly special and seemed a bit mechanic with me. Average looking too but decent body. She may have improved since then and considering she’s been on the roster for a while she must be doing well.
    I agree with that. She is fairly attractive but fairly average performance IMHO.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There have been some hit and miss caucasians here over the years with some absolute gems and some total duds. Overall great shop

Senior Member(無間使者) curiousgeorge1023's Avatar
    Tried Ashley for a 45minutes unplanned visit. Nothing much to report really, NO CBJ, part 1 massage was enjoyable. I didnt ask for any extras as the Mamasan told me before hand she doesnt do CBJ so I didnt insist. One thing to note though her boobs are so nice, nice young nipples, a nice handful at that too.

Overall not a session to be worth an AR for. $115 / 45 mins

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousgeorge1023 View Post
    Tried Ashley for a 45minutes unplanned visit. Nothing much to report really, NO CBJ, part 1 massage was enjoyable. I didnt ask for any extras as the Mamasan told me before hand she doesnt do CBJ so I didnt insist. One thing to note though her boobs are so nice, nice young nipples, a nice handful at that too.

Overall not a session to be worth an AR for. $115 / 45 mins
    I tried Ashley today after being told that Yolanda did not show up for my booking. I was pretty happy with her and agree that her tits are up there with the very best that I have seen. I enjoyed my session but the conversation was abit limited, she only really opened up conversing after I blew my load. Nice girl but others may be more enticing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I tried Ashley today after being told that Yolanda did not show up for my booking. I was pretty happy with her and agree that her tits are up there with the very best that I have seen. I enjoyed my session but the conversation was abit limited, she only really opened up conversing after I blew my load. Nice girl but others may be more enticing.
    I just tried Malisa and I reckon her tits are better than Ashley's (whose are also great!). Ashley was better for Part 1, though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do any 227 Broadway MLS offer dfk? Seen 4 there over years and seems to be a no. Could be wrong. Any intel would be great.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bonpopp View Post
    Do any 227 Broadway MLS offer dfk? Seen 4 there over years and seems to be a no. Could be wrong. Any intel would be great.
    I've been at least 20 times and never been offered dfk (and never pushed too hard to try), but ymmv.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbiBrown View Post
    I've been at least 20 times and never been offered dfk (and never pushed too hard to try), but ymmv.
    Agree with that, never offered or asked here. Great shop though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbiBrown View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by madness123 View Post
    Agree with that, never offered or asked here. Great shop though.
    Cheers gents, I guess that confirms it!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw Rosie at Easter and she was great. Haven't seen any of the others as I only get to Sydney a few times a year.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same, been 50 times over the years never dfk, think cos mostly Thai and from Ml Thai they not into dfk.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did you get dfk and part 3 from her?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dantaclaus
    Did you get dfk and part3 from Rosie?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast