I am new to the town last week, and read some reviews from the bros here, and decided to try 254 George massage.

Walked in and checked this morning, 3 ladies are working, they are all Chinese, but quiet young, Mona and Emily are slim size ladies, while Lala is busty. Picked Mona as I like the slim ladies eventually. The shop is quiet clean and tidy, not like another one in Windsor (not going to put its name here, lol).

Clothes off, laid down, and she gave me a pretty good massage as she got strong finger press, then she clothes off nice shape of tops, natural bobs, and she start giving me nice touch between my thighs and lower part, it was amazing, she took everything slow and smooth at the beginning, it was really relaxed and everything part is perfect! She gave me a nice DFK during the session, and finished in amazing fingers and blow.

It was excellent Rnt experience, and I am sure she could do more if you want, overall, I paid $100 for the service and it was worthy. And I may try Emily next time.

Her photo is not on the website, but similar to Bella here, http://windsormassage.com.au/

At the end, just wondering if any recommended about the girl here?