Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Punting and STI's - how often do people get checked?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by diligent View Post
    RPA Sexual Health at Camperdown. No Medicare required & it is free. I just did a blood and piss test recently there & staff were wonderful.
    Thanks diligent, handy for me too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    I've had chlamydia and gonorrhea from two different girls at a certain shop but had symptoms pretty quick so it was obvious.
    Both of those are notifiable diseases in NSW and they have to be reported to the Health Department. The notification does not identify punters but it does indicate the premises and the working names of the girls. The Department contacts the shop immediately and expects co-operation. Co-operation requires removing the suspect girls from the roster until they are tested, (treated if necessary) and cleared. The Department has the power to close a business immediately if co-operation is insufficient. There has not been a detailed survey of WL's sexual health since 2016 but at that time the Joint NSW government/Uni of NSW research found that disease incedence among indoor WL's was the same as normal women. However, the Sexual health of street workers, transvestites and homosexual prostitutes was many times worse.

Obviously it is in the interests of the shop to stay onside with the Health Department, because any adverse report which became known could wipe out their business.

Banned
    Any sex that doesn't involve use of condoms is going to put you at some risk of contracting an STI. This is especially for oral sex which is very common in Asian FS shops. Guys who punt frequently should get regularly tested because some STIs such as chlamydia and syphilis don't show obvious symptoms at first. Let's not forget hepatitis too. Therefore, do your part and let's keep everyone protected and safe from infections.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can we walk into sexual health clinics to get tested? Every time I’ve called them, they ask if you in same sex relationship or a sex worker. When say no, they say go to your GP

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ve said I was gay before just to get tested by the sti clinic. When they give me an anal swap if I feel like it I’ll do it properly, but half the time I just snap the stick and put it back in without swabbing anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sid2121 View Post
    Can we walk into sexual health clinics to get tested? Every time I’ve called them, they ask if you in same sex relationship or a sex worker. When say no, they say go to your GP
    Yes, it is the way they are funded. They only get limited funds and prefer to see the higher risk groups. Just go to a GP.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    if you don't BB you don't need to check every 3m

@Sid2121 Yeah, I walked in to RPA sex clinic at Camperdown. They treat everyone there, Gay,Lesbian,Cis,Trans & any kin are welcome to get tested.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    if you don't BB you don't need to check every 3m
    Still bro, its best to get tested. We never know. SOME STI is a sleeper. They don't show any symptoms until its too late.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12