30 mins - $45.00
    45 mins - $65.00
    60 mins - $75.00
    90 mins - $120.00

Size/shape : great boobs , 5’2” ish , tummy tattoo

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai
    Services Provided : Amazing solid Massage, a competent HJ

Value for money/recommend? : YES - YMMV

Mondays are always unpredictable, and sometimes it just means you have to take a new venture to make the best of it.

So I set out to find if this new shop which has zero reviews since it was opened (reopened) and found a solid shop which might just have everything to become a great RnT .

Rang up and let the shop owner know that I will come by after work and she can decide which lady I can see .

Was paired up with May , she’s a pocket sized Thai . Milf.
    Face okay , cute smile and a good body on her .
    Had a shower beforehand and lay down on the bed .
    May started on my upper back with oil and some solid elbow slides which was simply great . Have my nod of approval.
    Good clean room and shower was definitely a huge point for me as well.

Her massage on my lower back and legs were phenomenal and she was able to get several knots out specially on the calves.

Did I say there was light brushing as well ? I was rocking up even in my sleep!
    After the initial ice breaking she became a bit more relaxed and we chatted while I was getting my knots out .
    Turned over - head massage - I held her hand and asked what was on offer -
    Settled for Nude HJ for $50 .

“ Handsome man “ strikes again lol

Nice massage on the groin area while I’m sucking on those juicy natural tits of hers which looks and feels 10 years younger than she is ! She proceeded to feed me all out and I came on her hands with my face buried on those yummy tits (again phenomenal tits ! )
    Gotta try Spanish next time for sure .
    Great bum as well and lovely tattoo on the abdomen .
    She’s a bit cuddly but I liked fondling her all over .

I wasn’t being my usual hands-on self anyway as wanted to try this new shop as it is .
    Soon I will be back with my teachings and might polish out some gems from this !

I do recommend this shop but it is going to be highly YMMV as they are still finding their root .
    The shop owner was responsive and I have a feeling she might do really well

Overall - solid
    Clean shop
    Clean rooms
    Clean shower and bathroom

There was another girl - sunny - maybe a bit younger than May - might have to check her out .

Will be back very soon .
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Nice and close to the station. How long have they been open?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Franknbeans View Post
    Nice and close to the station. How long have they been open?
    Think they said less than 3 / 4 months . Haven’t seen a stable roster yet so that might be true .
    Some genuine photos in WeChat , some “close enough” photos

Few minutes walk down from the station , although plenty parking just at the back road

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Person's Name : May
    Establishment : Redfern Relaxation
    Date of Visit : 27/02/2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 143 regent St, Redfern
    0423 685 329
    https://www.redfernrelaxation.com.au/contact

Wechat: Yes - QR on the site
    Hours of Business : 10am - 9pm
    Rates :
    30 mins - $45.00
    45 mins - $65.00
    60 mins - $75.00
    90 mins - $120.00

Size/shape : great boobs , 5’2” ish , tummy tattoo

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai
    Services Provided : Amazing solid Massage, a competent HJ

Value for money/recommend? : YES - YMMV

Mondays are always unpredictable, and sometimes it just means you have to take a new venture to make the best of it.

So I set out to find if this new shop which has zero reviews since it was opened (reopened) and found a solid shop which might just have everything to become a great RnT .

Rang up and let the shop owner know that I will come by after work and she can decide which lady I can see .

Was paired up with May , she’s a pocket sized Thai . Milf.
    Face okay , cute smile and a good body on her .
    Had a shower beforehand and lay down on the bed .
    May started on my upper back with oil and some solid elbow slides which was simply great . Have my nod of approval.
    Good clean room and shower was definitely a huge point for me as well.

Her massage on my lower back and legs were phenomenal and she was able to get several knots out specially on the calves.

Did I say there was light brushing as well ? I was rocking up even in my sleep!
    After the initial ice breaking she became a bit more relaxed and we chatted while I was getting my knots out .
    Turned over - head massage - I held her hand and asked what was on offer -
    Settled for Nude HJ for $50 .

“ Handsome man “ strikes again lol

Nice massage on the groin area while I’m sucking on those juicy natural tits of hers which looks and feels 10 years younger than she is ! She proceeded to feed me all out and I came on her hands with my face buried on those yummy tits (again phenomenal tits ! )
    Gotta try Spanish next time for sure .
    Great bum as well and lovely tattoo on the abdomen .
    She’s a bit cuddly but I liked fondling her all over .

I wasn’t being my usual hands-on self anyway as wanted to try this new shop as it is .
    Soon I will be back with my teachings and might polish out some gems from this !

I do recommend this shop but it is going to be highly YMMV as they are still finding their root .
    The shop owner was responsive and I have a feeling she might do really well

Overall - solid
    Clean shop
    Clean rooms
    Clean shower and bathroom

There was another girl - sunny - maybe a bit younger than May - might have to check her out .

Will be back very soon .
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Rare as gold review 👍
    Thanks mate for TOFTT good read of your reviews as enjoying
    Shop with shower nice looking forward

Keep your enjoyable reviews coming
    Thanks for sharing Brother Hogrider
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Rare as gold review 👍
    Thanks mate for TOFTT good read of your reviews as enjoying
    Shop with shower nice looking forward

Keep your enjoyable reviews coming
    Thanks for sharing Brother Hogrider
    Bro Les ! Long time !
    With all the stuff you gave here , that’s the least I could do ! Hehe .

Let’s catch up sometimes and share gems

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How are you meant to get the Wechat contact from the QR? I installed Google Lens to let me read the QR but it takes me to Google Play to download Wechat which I already have.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantaclaus View Post
    How are you meant to get the Wechat contact from the QR? I installed Google Lens to let me read the QR but it takes me to Google Play to download Wechat which I already have.
    Works for me, I used the WeChat Scan function, top right inside the + circle, choose the WeChat QR..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by fud View Post
    Works for me, I used the WeChat Scan function, top right inside the + circle, choose the WeChat QR..
    That’s it ! Use the scan function in the WeChat app. You gotta have WeChat first .

They post photos there everyday (real mostly and “some for illustrations“ mixed )

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Got it, thanks fud and Hogrider.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Visited last Friday… saw Alina
    This place is brilliant
    Clean… great looking ladies… excellent decor
    Mamasan Anna is a delight… honest and Customer focussed
    A thousand thanks to Hogrider for tipping me into this place
    See my AR Elsewhere
    Glad you liked it mate , i have got another recommendation- Natalie in that shop

Will check out Alinas AR

Banned

Banned
    Thanks for the great write up above. Makes us feel like we are getting there as a new shop starting out. We need numbers and support by the punters to keep to top girls in. I hope we can get support by all you guys who deserve a respectful entry at reception who can guide you on the best service we can provide on any given day. Book 0423 685 329 Anna is delightful and will take care of everything. 💯☎️📞

Cheers lads 🍺

Banned
    Alina in today 🔥🔥🍒🍒

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Swung by this shop today. 2 providers (both Thai), one immediately available, the other (more attractive FOR ME) in 20 minutes. Certainly not a long time to wait. Shop looked nice from the lobby. The receptionist was also listed via their WeChat, Chinese, but she informed she was there only to work at the front desk (listed so you could call her by name?). I was tempted to go for a simple NHJ, BUT... I had just come from a FS session with a weekly regular, and realized that it was just wishful thinking - being mature, I DO realize my limitations. But certainly worth another visit, and if I seemed a bit brusque, it was only because FANTASY had suddenly succumbed to REALITY. The receptionist really went overboard (in a good way) to try to get me to stay, having started with a "how long do you want?" and as I was leaving, "you can see who is available now" (though that should be a given).

The one thing I do think the shop can improve on is the timing of the posting of their roster. It comes on THE day, and mid-morning to late morning, e.g 10:37 today, 11:29 yesterday, 11:00 day before yesterday. Personally, I usually book for early sessions, and the day before (yes, I'm of the type who prefers reserved seating at the cinema so I KNOW where I'm going to sit). By the time they're posting their roster, I'm already on my way somewhere.

I DO understand the growing pains of a new shop. The shop needs girls to attract customers, the girls need customers to stay. Maybe the shop is unsure of who exactly will show up on any given day and certainly BAD form to advertise girls who won't be there. There does seem to be quite a variation of girls, no pattern, and some I was hoping to see (e.g. Pearl) have not appeared lately.

So maybe one of these days I'll just go pot-luck...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Really does sound like a shop worth supporting though like 11Bravo I do like to book for the early morning sessions, so having the roster posted earlier (or even the night before) would be appreciated. Communication so far has been very good and look forward to visiting them to check out the ladies