I know Rooter has already written a great review but Yuha is such an amazing girl I think she deserves another review. In fact, she is such an amazing fucking goddess, literally!

I have a thing for tall girls and she’s one of the tallest J girls I’ve met, around 172cm I’d say. The website photo IS real, you cannot see her face but that is her body, very fit and toned. Her face is very pretty, model looks with very kissable pouty lips. Her English is good, don’t expect an academic discussion but she’s at least at conversational level. Once in a while she brings out her phone to look up a word on google translate. Very friendly attitude and accommodating. Absolutely no JPS whatsoever. She is studying in Sydney so will be staying for some time, which means she wants to have happy returning customers. Definitely not one of the short stayers trying to cash in and not giving a shit about service. She tells me she will only work 2 or 3 days a week, so she won’t get exhausted like other girls who work everyday.

My experience with her is just as Rooter described so I won’t go into the same details. We showered together and she gave me a wash, then onto the bed for some BBBJ which is very nice with no teeth. On with the dom, CG view is amazing as I watch her bounce up and down. View from doggie is also amazing with her fit body. But I have to say, the absolute highlight for me is missionary, I was locked in continuous DFK with her for a good 20 mins before I couldn’t take it and blew my load and then the alarm went off. The time went by so fast, 1 hour is not enough for this girl!

I’d give her 11/10, best girl I’ve seen at Ginza. Not the typical petite J girl, but a goddess for those into tall leggy J girls. Very energetic and horny. WIR? Fuck yeah and then some. I’m going to see her every week, I don’t care if I end up living on instant noodles for a while!