Thread: 327a Riverwood

Senior Member(無間使者)

327a Riverwood

Hi all - anyone been to 327a lately - keen to get intel. Especially about the standard of WLs. Cheers !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Go and try it then report back ��

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure if Pamela is still working there - she offers anal although she is an older thai milf. I saw Jenny in the hallway and damn did she have a cracker of a body. Will visit next time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I would recommend chanel shes a gorgeous milf type lady. Jenny is amazing too. Havent seen any other girl there but a few years ago lulu/lucy was the best ive ever had and another gal named cartina. I still think about her now and wonder where shes gone. I think this shop has girls from 12 cottam as well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been tempted to try pamela but she looked a full generation older

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Jenny is good value. I enjoyed Lucky on Mondays and rare to find a MILFy Japanese in the suburbs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pamela is older and larger with a thick Thai accent

Chanel is probably in her 30's - very pretty and nice lady - she is my favorite

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nicky is also wonderful. Brilliant BJ with DT abilities.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's a really busy spot. I've parked behind it a few times to actually visit the butcher across the road. Never been keen to visit given the area is so busy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried them once a while back. Had to wait 40 minutes, after I picked. Almost lost interest by then. Eventually, was ok but just ok.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice AR!

How's the general cleanliness of the place?? I've heard mixed reviews on the Riverwood places

Junior Member(有D料到)
    the place is cheap for a reason. always busy the girls are overworked. the service i got was ordinary so personally i would spend my money elsewhere. thats my experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Opinions always differ. Personally I've never had a bad punt there which I can't say the same for other places. It's excellent value and great girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jenny

Jenny is one of those WL punters prefer to keep for themselves. She's been around for years and hardly get's a review but yet booked out all the time so I had to satisfy my curiosity and give her a test run. She has a body of a 20yo but probably in her 30s, very fit and sexy with a nice ass and B-C cups and a cute face.

Upon meeting her, she was a little reserved, disinterested and even a bit blasé maybe because she knew she was popular which put me off. I don't care how good looking you are or how good you think you are, I am the customer. Anyway, went into the room for a shower and came out to some light kissing.

She redeemed herself with a decent BBBJ, ball sucking while maintaining eye contact. She made her way down and gave some attention on the perineum falling short of a rimming. I flipped her over and made my way down for some DATY but noticed a foul smell but couldn't make out what it was at first. I went down a little further and started to lick her clit but the smell became stronger. It was strange because she looked clean but yet the fishy smell was just too strong. Maybe she had a yeast infection or hadn't had a shower that morning but it surely put me off and almost made me vomit.

I aborted mission and sucked her titties for a bit before domming up started in missionary. She had a reasonably tight pussy but did have loose flaps for such a small girl. I pounded away for a few minutes and the smell was back. I couldn't really put up with it as it spoiled the mood. Told her to turn around for some doggie, got hold of her nice hips and went to town hoping to send it home. CIM was the last thing on my mind and I wasn't even sure she offered it but I just wanted to get out of there. She made all the right noises and I blew into the bag, had a quick shower and left.

I have been punting for years and the last time I had a girl with a smelly pussy was probably 15 years ago. She was a stunning brunette but I never forgot the experience. I probably just got unlucky and hope this doesn't put me off this place.