Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you afford this Punting addiction with WLs MLs SB?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Red face How do you afford this Punting addiction with WLs MLs SB?

Just throwing this out there, I know some of us on here are financially well off to afford punting or seeing a regular SB. But how many of you guys are blowing all your money from your weekly pay check on punting? I see some are going to the shops 3 or 4 times a week. It all ads up and I think will only get more expensive in the years ahead to punt. So how much of your pay check are you spending on this hobby each week? Can you afford it or is it sending you broke each week?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am financially well off, but I am thinking of quitting $600 a week

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I think everyone goes through phases. Nobody goes punting 4 times a week for years on end. You might have a few months where you go nuts, then it wears you out and you go slow or stop for a while.

For me, I’ve had “peak punting” periods around 2013-14, and then again in 2021-2022. I reckon I spent about $1k - $1.5k a week during those stretches. They coincided with when I had multiple jobs so I was making a lot of dough and blowing a lot as well. I made about $35k - $50k gross /month during that time.

That’s what I find with myself. The more I earn, the bigger the “head” down below gets and needs to eat “better meat”. It’s fucked up bro.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    Ada won't be happy to hear this.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    I only do this when I'm out on business trips so definitely not a regular thing for me. But when I do have a chance, I tend to do it a lot. lol

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I think everyone goes through phases. Nobody goes punting 4 times a week for years on end. You might have a few months where you go nuts, then it wears you out and you go slow or stop for a while.

For me, I’ve had “peak punting” periods around 2013-14, and then again in 2021-2022. I reckon I spent about $1k - $1.5k a week during those stretches. They coincided with when I had multiple jobs so I was making a lot of dough and blowing a lot as well. I made about $35k - $50k gross /month during that time.

That’s what I find with myself. The more I earn, the bigger the “head” down below gets and needs to eat “better meat”. It’s fucked up bro.
    money gives you the freedom to the whatever the fuck you want, or in this case, who ever you want. lol

Banned
    I started punting two and half years ago. I have a keycard account for regular withdrawals to cover living expenses.

Two and half years ago it was around $80,000.

It went down to $40,000 at the moment.

I don't think I could sustain such foolish and reckless expenditure.

speaking of finances and cost of punting, how much do you guys think a HIGH quality punt cost in the US? I'm talking about a local girl, in her mid 20s, excellent body, all natural, excellent attitude, great service, DKF, BBBJ, DATY, anal, butt plugs, CIM, and CIMWS. How much do you think I paid for an one hour session? This was also in 2016.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Its very simple budget your spending and use money you save for punting as a reward,
    So cut out things like buying lunch and coffees and bring your own from home,
    Stop wasting money on the pokies and alcohol at clubs and pubs,
    Stop buying process food and cook decent healthy meals
    Lower your phone and internet plans,
    Stop your retail spending,
    Look at ways you can bring in a cash income like recycling cans and bottles, sell unused items on eBay, gumtree, facebook market place,
    Start a weekend lawn mowing tree trimming company, or get a second job that pays cash in hand in hand
    If punting has become an addiction, than maybe its time to rethink what you are doing before it ruins you and your family

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    money gives you the freedom to the whatever the fuck you want, or in this case, who ever you want. lol
    That’s the thing bro. I’ve become hardwired to reward myself with all these vices whenever I get more income. It’s fucked up.

That’s the thing bro. I’ve become hardwired to reward myself with all these vices whenever I get more income. It’s fucked up.
    Earn more, then spend more. You are just helping your economy grow.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    Yeh $600 a week for just the hour is a little pricey luckily your well off as am I. But rather than quit why not just reduce the sessions two time a month or get an sb for cheaper.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I started punting two and half years ago. I have a keycard account for regular withdrawals to cover living expenses.

Two and half years ago it was around $80,000.

It went down to $40,000 at the moment.

I don't think I could sustain such foolish and reckless expenditure.
    holy smokes that's a lot of punting 40 grand worth!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    speaking of finances and cost of punting, how much do you guys think a HIGH quality punt cost in the US? I'm talking about a local girl, in her mid 20s, excellent body, all natural, excellent attitude, great service, DKF, BBBJ, DATY, anal, butt plugs, CIM, and CIMWS. How much do you think I paid for an one hour session? This was also in 2016.
    USA must be cheaper than here for a high class local skilled girl do tell.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds like you got the same problem addiction as me bro.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I only punt if I find value for my money. Otherwise it's very easy for me not to punt for weeks. I can only think of one reason for control over punting: experience

Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    USA must be cheaper than here for a high class local skilled girl do tell.
    How about tell me how much would it cost here first? Again, we are talking about High Quality, local, University grad, in her mid 20s that not only advertised all those services I mentioned, but did them with a fat smile.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I estimate to have spend around 7k over the last 5 months… on some stupidly expensive sessions too which probably drove up my overall spend. I’ll definitely slow down my punting habit. While i earn ok-ish income, i’ve become very cash poor because of this habit… plus a few other things going on in my life right now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How about tell me how much would it cost here first? Again, we are talking about High Quality, local, University grad, in her mid 20s that not only advertised all those services I mentioned, but did them with a fat smile.
    start at around $350-400 for in house more if your talking out call but honestly I been doing mature Asian gals so can only guess on a high quality uni girl in her 20s

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    I estimate to have spend around 7k over the last 5 months… on some stupidly expensive sessions too which probably drove up my overall spend. I’ll definitely slow down my punting habit. While i earn ok-ish income, i’ve become very cash poor because of this habit… plus a few other things going on in my life right now.
    Dam son 7 grand in only 5 months that's a lot of ladies. I hope you can improve your financial situation so you have a little more savings and can still enjoy some punting. How many ladies you seen in that 5 months?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast