Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Chilli @ 5* City

Quote Originally Posted by cisco View Post
    oh man ,...bro alexlim i just heard the song " How do i live " Leans Rimes....Great Song

Good on you bro Alexlim , i am 100% sure that Chili will listen to this song as well
    I hope so, and I hope this song is not too old for her age

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Oh my !!! Alex might have trouble cumming again ! Where's Jamie ???
    This time has no Angel Jammie like last time, no Annie like the 1st holiday, no Masako like second Holiday

But her best friend HeBe babe is avail! Not too bad too see more pretty girls in this period and I wish I wouldn't like other spices as Moon (posh spice), Moe(ginger spice), Lisa(sporty spice) or Tara (scary spice) more than Spicy kid (Baby spice)

Who will revive me and take my sorrow off ?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J8vZUqxlW88

Quote Originally Posted by Alexlim View Post
    This time has no Angel Jammie like last time, no Annie like the 1st holiday, no Masako like second Holiday

But her best friend HeBe babe is avail! Not too bad too see more pretty girls in this period and I wish I wouldn't like other spices as Moon (posh spice), Moe(ginger spice), Lisa(sporty spice) or Tara (scary spice) more than Spicy kid (Baby spice)

Who will revive me and take me off from my sorrow?
    Keep an eye on Whisky too, shouldn't be too long now ! Let's see what spice Whisky will become !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexlim View Post

Who will revive me and take my sorrow off ?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J8vZUqxlW88
    I'm lucky.
    Chilli's best friends rarely off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jj999 View Post
    I'm lucky.
    Chilli's best friends rarely off.
    Even though I'm still sad that I couldn't go to see Spicy kid before she took holiday as much as I should because Hay fever (She told me last time, I must recover before come to see her) But it's Green light to go to see other girls

A is Missing C so much ...cry

When you will come back to Spice my life

Hehe, please come back before my heart will be stolen by GangNam gangsters

This is Summer love Now... Sassy Summer (SNDS GangNam gangsters) Vs Spicy Kid (Baby Spice) ummm Do I mis -S- match?

Spicy CHILLI

Has decided to move on with her life

5* would like to thank our Sweetest CHILLI her time and her CUTEST SMILE to us all

Take care and the very best in your future.

WE WILL ALL MISS YOU....SWEET CHILLI

Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Spicy CHILLI

Has decided to move on with her life

5* would like to thank our Sweetest CHILLI her time and her CUTEST SMILE to us all

Take care and the very best in your future.

WE WILL ALL MISS YOU....SWEET CHILLI

Good luck Spicy KiD, you are my great grand champion foever

I've visited 5* for months, my first was Spicy Kid Chilli. I'm a guy who is bore easily and never meet the same girl as much as I went to see her. From the third time that I made decision to see her at 5 star, she became my favor forever. Even though I was stress too much, I could be a happy and smile from 5 star to my home after I met her. I don't mean I was unhappy with others but Spicy Kid is my special! From now on, when I go to 5* Laurie,Jason and Sam will ask me go inside and which girl I wanna see. No more "Chilli avail, Chilli 1 hour, Chilli will come , ..."

Anyway, I believe if I pray to stars in the night, my wish would be achieve in future... I pray to stars on the sky, I wish Spicy Kid will get happy in her way and get everything she wishes.

And tonight I will pray again at 5 stars, the angel will send my message to her soon.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eegDtyrSUZw

GooD ByE My FrieD - Spice GirL

All the best sweet little Chilli ! I've never seen you without a smile, I only have fond memory of you, you will be sorely missed !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah, what a bummer. I managed to catch her once and it was great! She knew how to give a great HJ (this was especially noteworthy for me) and BJ. Her looks are misleading from afar; upon closer inspection she was quite the beauty.

All the best Chili. Take care.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I caught her walking out to fetch a customer one time, the girl was cute and seems bubbly...

My principles prevent me from seeing other girls other than my usuals, so I never got a chance to meet her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I just scrolled through the thread. I understand how bro Alex is feeling. Give it time to heal bro Alex. But it also seems to show a lot of bros in this forum are true gentlemen. I have not seen Spicy Kid although I recalled I saw her walk out to greet some other bros.

It is a truly heat-wrenching thread. One again, salute to Bro AlexLim.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910