Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chilli @ 5* City

Today I'm very happy with her. She just request me, come to see her early as I did before

chilli.jpg

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Hebe is leaving though ! :-(
    OMG!
    She's leaving?

But maybe that's for the best. She's very dilligent. And work hard everyday.
    I believe she have enough money now to do her own business back in her country.
    Hope she is going to do well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexlim View Post
    Lol J bro, I promise my free time just 3-6pm

I couldn't go to see her at late night because of my health, as I post in the forum lol
    But the spicy kid always make me happy, couple time I couldn't cum but I'm happy to see her. She is the best I've seen
    Well you could always change your sleeping time if you want some adventure and check things out. Hahaha. Lol.

But if you do that to check how 5* girls would be late at night, I've done it, and it's pointless.
    There aren't any difference. They are still the same. With their smiles on for customers.

Hebe is leaving though ! :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj999 View Post
    OMG!
    She's leaving?

But maybe that's for the best. She's very dilligent. And work hard everyday.
    I believe she have enough money now to do her own business back in her country.
    Hope she is going to do well.
    May you set up farewell party for her? I met Hebe just one time, I remember that night I missed because my crazy friend ask me to wait with him for 45 mins! (he really wanna see Summer) my favour spicy kid was avail til the slim guy who wear jacket suit took her for 45mins (I hope that guy wasn't you lol or wilisno bro, I met him many times when I went to see spicy kid and sometimes crash, that's why after that I always call the shop to book spicy kid when I wanna go to see her)

That's night I went to the shop after midnight, Hebe served me as well, that time she told me she saw me many times but I hadn't choose her then I just revealed my mind, the first time I went to 5* I chose between little Hebe and spicy babe. I chose spicy babe because she gave smile to me but Hebe didn't, she just laugh and told me she is a human who could smile all time time and that time was late night and was busy all girls are human no robot, all girls could tried lol

It's my impression with Hebe, she is clever and easy going as spicy kid

As I said before I choose other girls who isn't spicy kid just 4 times Hebe (went to 5* with my crazy friend, after that I never went to 5* with him anymore) Masako ( spicy kid holiday chinese new year) Fei Fei (spicy kid last holiday 3 week) Jamie (spicy kid last holiday 3 week)

However other 5* girls could make me happy as well, I still prefer my favour spicy kid. Next month it almost 1 year I met this spicy kid. If one day in the future Chilli will retire I must have a big gift for her.

Anyway, Good luck little Hebe

May you set up farewell party for her? I met Hebe just one time, I remember that night I missed because my crazy friend ask me to wait with him for 45 mins! (he really wanna see Summer) my favour spicy kid was avail til the slim guy who wear jacket suit took her for 45mins (I hope that guy wasn't you lol or wilisno bro, I met him many times when I went to see spicy kid and sometimes crash, that's why after that I always call the shop to book spicy kid when I wanna go to see her)

That's night I went to the shop after midnight, Hebe served me as well, that time she told me she saw me many times but I hadn't choose her then I just revealed my mind, the first time I went to 5* I chose between little Hebe and spicy babe. I chose spicy babe because she gave smile to me but Hebe didn't, she just laugh and told me she is a human who could smile all time time and that time was late night and was busy all girls are human no robot, all girls could tried lol

It's my impression with Hebe, she is clever and easy going as spicy kid

As I said before I choose other girls who isn't spicy kid just 4 times Hebe (went to 5* with my crazy friend, after that I never went to 5* with him anymore) Masako ( spicy kid holiday chinese new year) Fei Fei (spicy kid last holiday 3 week) Jamie (spicy kid last holiday 3 week)

However other 5* girls could make me happy as well, I still prefer my favour spicy kid. Next month it almost 1 year I met this spicy kid. If one day in the future Chilli will retire I must have a big gift for her.

Anyway, Good luck little Hebe
    Then you should set up a big anniversary party with her, you may even shout me and Jj999 with our favourites to celebrate in your name ?

Well you could always change your sleeping time if you want some adventure and check things out. Hahaha. Lol.

But if you do that to check how 5* girls would be late at night, I've done it, and it's pointless.
    There aren't any difference. They are still the same. With their smiles on for customers.
    I used to go to meet spicy kid late as my first time (8pm) 30mins , second(9pm) 30mins and third (10 -midnight couldn't remember) 1 hour ( after that almost 1 hour, just 1 time 30 mins-I couldn't remember why that time just 30 mins), the third time I drank and couldn't cum in 1 hr session that time spicy kid was very worry. She offered CIM it was very good but I dont like CIM much. She told me don't drank before come to see her if you couldn't, just come early before drank... If others told me like that and I drank like that 100% I should complain a lot but the person who told me was my favour spicy kid, I just absolutely promise her ...

That's why I always come early when she start. I always do like that til today, I just miss her so much I saw many girl look like her lol that why I made decision to call 5* to book her 5.30pm but I came a bit early 5.05pm (Jason told me just busy time. => my feeling busy again, is script? lol if I come late 5* is always busy)

My joking about greeting from 5* staff whe they see me
    Sam : Do you have booking Chilli? go inside wait at the back
    Laurie : Chilli avail or Today Chilli?( I havent see him for a while after that time I had Hebe)
    Jason : Do you book Chilli today? I will check for you she have any booking or not. (If I didn't book and just walk in) Sorry Chilli is not available til ... would you like to see other girls? (3-4 times that I got this sentence... I promise myself if I wanna see spicy kid I must make a booking first)

This is after report OK : blah blah blah as original post end

chilli.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was under the impression that Hebe is leaving temporarily ... not permanently

I went stuck with Jamie, Summer, Summer, Chilli, Chilli in my last few girls so I haven't seen her for three weeks ... zomg, must go this weekend!

Then you should set up a big anniversary party with her, you may even shout me and Jj999 with our favourites to celebrate in your name ?
    I asked her about overnight (this is 3rd time), her answer was same "Overnight should be for special occasion! Don't waste your money, come to see me at shop 1 hour is enough for you". I couldn't see any girls who deny easy money (according to my health) like her in other places. This is one of my reason that I like her and happy with 5* (I asked Sam about overnight but he told me I couldn't give permission you have to ask Chilli by yourself if she say OK I could mange for you, if another place that I dont want to comment that boss might force the girl to accept)

Anniversary party is good idea

chilli.jpg

I asked her about overnight (this is 3rd time), her answer was same "Overnight should be for special occasion! Don't waste your money, come to see me at shop 1 hour is enough for you". I couldn't see any girls who deny easy money (according to my health) like her in other places. This is one of my reason that I like her and happy with 5* (I asked Sam about overnight but he told me I couldn't give permission you have to ask Chilli by yourself if she say OK I could mange for you, if another place that I dont want to comment that boss might force the girl to accept)

chilli.jpg
    Chilli has to go to school in the morning that's why !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Chilli has to go to school in the morning that's why !
    spicy kid go to school

arale.jpg

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow, this is the best idea I've ever heard in years.
    Hahahaha.
    Let us celebrate in your name too!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

chilli.jpg
    You should say to her, everyday is a special day for me if I meet you!
    Hahaha.

I think you've seen her very often, won't be long before she accept the overnight.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thevoice View Post
    I booked her for an overnight recently, no problem. Normally if the girl is comfortable with you they will be happy to oblige
    It's not always about comfortable or not comfortable. Some, really do have something. Such as time.

And in Alexlim case where Chili said that he shouldn't waste his money, and only for special occasion, that might be the true reason.
    Sometimes if you get too close, and you look young enough, they would be concerned with us too.
    Well that's what happened to me, when I visit them once every 2 days earlier this year. One of them said to me, the hell you are here again, don't waste your parent's money.
    I was laughing loud and told her that I made my own money from the stock market.

Or maybe Chili really need go to class in the morning. That could be anything.
    Alexlim has seen her enough time, she should be comfortable with him.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    obviously not jj999....maybe she is not attracted so not comfortable.
    Well, I don't know what her reason is. But when I see that Alexlim visit Chili really often, to the point where the receptionist didn't even ask him who he wanna see, I would bet that the reason is not comfortable or uncomfortable.

And I think the need to go to class is valid reason. Or she wanted to be with her friends on the weekend.
    Who knows?

I booked her for an overnight recently, no problem. Normally if the girl is comfortable with you they will be happy to oblige
    CHILLI was NEVER booked overnight before

Please get your FACTS right...bro Thevoice
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    CHILLI was NEVER booked overnight before

Please get your FACTS right...bro Thevoice
    Hahaha, what a fake ! He thinks he can fuck things up for 5* and no one would know ! I don't think anyone is closer to Chilli than bro Alexlim, just as no one is closer to Loren than bro Jj999 ... that leaves me with no one ! :-(
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hahaha, what a fake ! He thinks he can fuck things up for 5* and no one would know ! I don't think anyone is closer to Chilli than bro Alexlim, just as no one is closer to Loren than bro Jj999 ... that leaves me with no one ! :-(
    You have everyone at 5* there with you brother!
    There is not a single lady there that does not know you or not close to you. Hahaha.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh by the way. Bro thevoice.

I'm not really going to say anything.
    So maybe 'someone' can ask the moderator to delete the post quickly.

I'm not quoting anything, not pointing any finger.
    Giving chance to someone, who might be up against me few hours ago, to clean up the mess that is being thrown back now.

Oh dear, never thought someone would lie and brag just for this kind of thing.
    'Cause I don't find any benefits other than just lies, and risk that the lies and brags being thrown back as **** right on the face.

Oops, shouldn't use improper words here.

By the way, these ain't personal attacks okay.
    Just pointing out some fact.
    As bro Charlie123 said.
    Play the ball, not the man.

I guess some upgrade to processor wouldn't hurt after all.

I don't think I know her more than any bros. I just wanna meet her, that's it.
    Wilisno bro if you said bro J is the closetst to Loren, I think you might close to all girls lol

If I take a break, I'm not sure spicy kid will miss me or not. If bro J and bro Wilisno take holiday lol all the girls will miss you guys much

You have everyone at 5* there with you brother!
    There is not a single lady there that does not know you or not close to you. Hahaha.

OK all bros,

please stop to argue about overnight in this thread, I will not start to talk about it any more.

For the voice bro, may be you booked another Chilli in another restuarant. Spicy Kid always tell me the truth, she's never lied me,

Thank you Sam to reveal the fact,

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast