Thread: New CiCi from Blacktown 40

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

New CiCi from Blacktown 40

Called on last Sat morning, pretty happy to hear CiCi was back on the list. Went to Blacktown 40 around 5pm after work to see CiCi, waiting for 15 mins, different CiCi came into the waiting room. Then, the receptionist introduced the new CiCi to me, and also told me that the old Malaysian CiCi was on long holiday. A little bit upset, cause Malaysian CC was one of my favourite, didn't know when can see her again. Came already, decided to try the new CiCi.

One hour paid, she took me to the room close to office. This CC was quite different compare to Malaysian one. New CC, looks like around 24 yrs, Japanese, size 6, small petite, natural B cup breast, pretty good body, sweet cute looking, a little bit shy. She told me that she was only in this industry not long ago. Shower together, lucky she was small, then she helped dry me back. During the session, DFK, pretty good no condom suck, licked her pussy, very juicy and tasty, make her come one time, and she made me come twice in one hour. Overall, nice looking, good body, very friendly, work very hard to satisfy the customer, not much experience but that's what I like. Happy to see her again, and also happy been told by the receptionist that they will have some new ladies coming soon.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ben0423 View Post
    Called on last Sat morning, pretty happy to hear CiCi was back on the list. Went to Blacktown 40 around 5pm after work to see CiCi, waiting for 15 mins, different CiCi came into the waiting room. Then, the receptionist introduced the new CiCi to me, and also told me that the old Malaysian CiCi was on long holiday. A little bit upset, cause Malaysian CC was one of my favourite, didn't know when can see her again. Came already, decided to try the new CiCi.

One hour paid, she took me to the room close to office. This CC was quite different compare to Malaysian one. New CC, looks like around 24 yrs, Japanese, size 6, small petite, natural B cup breast, pretty good body, sweet cute looking, a little bit shy. She told me that she was only in this industry not long ago. Shower together, lucky she was small, then she helped dry me back. During the session, DFK, pretty good no condom suck, licked her pussy, very juicy and tasty, make her come one time, and she made me come twice in one hour. Overall, nice looking, good body, very friendly, work very hard to satisfy the customer, not much experience but that's what I like. Happy to see her again, and also happy been told by the receptionist that they will have some new ladies coming soon.
    I saw this girl yesterday. I had wanted to see Bella and I turned up at 10 am just when she was being dropped off on the street outside. I held the door open for her to go in - and got thanked very sweetly. I was expecting to be first cab off the rank but the reception guy told me that some other bloke had been waiting to see since 9.00 am - apparently he had been waiting at the door for the crew to turn up. Fair enough I said, I'll be back at 11. Which I was only to find that he had extended for anther 30.

Reception guy said meet the new Ci Ci and so, inevitably, the one eyed man took control and I paid for 30 mins. She took me way up to a room up the other end away from the office. This Ci Ci is tiny - can't be more than 5ft but with a sort of pretty face. Slim but with nice natural firm tits that pass the pencil test - so I would put her at around the 21 claimed. So so BBBJ, 69, fucked her doggy style but had to hold her arms as she is so light that any thrust pushed her up the bed and off the cock. This postion made for a great view in the wall mirror as you could see the cock action and her tits bobbling around. She seemed to like it as she moaned appropriately. After 5 minutes of this stimulating action I blew my load and we settled back on the bed for a nice post coital cuddle.

This girl is not bad but she is not a patch on the lady formerly known as Ci Ci. I think she must have retired. She had made a lot of money at this shop and at Penshurst over the years. It had at least paid for the amazing boob job she got done just before she stopped being around, several holidays, her brother's uni fees, her TAFE courses and getting her parents settled in Australia under family reunion.

That Ci Ci was a class act, enthusiastic and seemed to genuinely like her work. If you treated her well she would do things for you that she would not do for others. Apart from some "special" services she would text me to let me know when she would be in so I could make arrangements. I hope she is well and happy whatever she is doing. But if she came back I doubt I would see her. I did that once with the famed "Italian Sophie" of the Pacific Highway/Bay Street joint in North Sydney back in the 80s. When she can back to work after 18 months overseas, they advertised her return like it was the return of the fantastico fuck but when I got an appointment it was a severe disappointment. She had aged terribly and was hopeless.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree with u, bro. Malaysian cici was one of the best ladies in no. 40, I like her so much! Good news for us, I received message from receptionist benny, he told me Malaysian cici will be back this sat.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree with u, bro. Malaysian cici was one of the best ladies in no. 40, I like her so much! Good news for us, I received message from receptionist benny, he told me Malaysian cici will be back this sat.
    The Ci Ci I have in mind was Chinese Malaysian from Ipoh but I will wait for your report before making an appt... she'd be about 26 now - older than my usual preference.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    the receptionists at blacktown 40 and 8 can't be trusted, how many times they advertised the girls in this forum not even existed.