Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amazing asian private, you dont want to miss this!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Amazing asian private, you dont want to miss this!

Hi all,

My first ever contribution to this forum, hope you will like it.

Tried a WL advertising at other forum. Was quite worried as there is no picture and no previous comment.

but when I saw her, DAMN! she is beautiful, She is Asian, can speak English and Chinese, she looks similar in some ways to Jav Yua Sakuya. Tall, white skin, good size of breast (c cup?), best GFE, and the pussy so tight!

Apartment is very clean and she takes her time. lots of hot kissing too. I normally didnt cum that quick, but damn, she felt so good. Can't wait to go back.

She is very new to the industry, and would probably only do this for a small period of time.

Price is quite expensive $450/h, took a big gamble, but damn worth every penny!

contact her on wechat: gdk26070

Any question please reply, ill see if i can answer.

Let me know what you think once you tried her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by qayphene View Post
    Hi all,

My first ever contribution to this forum, hope you will like it.

Tried a WL advertising at other forum. Was quite worried as there is no picture and no previous comment.

but when I saw her, DAMN! she is beautiful, She is Asian, can speak English and Chinese, she looks similar in some ways to Jav Yua Sakuya. Tall, white skin, good size of breast (c cup?), best GFE, and the pussy so tight!

Apartment is very clean and she takes her time. lots of hot kissing too. I normally didnt cum that quick, but damn, she felt so good. Can't wait to go back.

She is very new to the industry, and would probably only do this for a small period of time.

Price is quite expensive $450/h, took a big gamble, but damn worth every penny!

contact her on wechat: gdk26070

Any question please reply, ill see if i can answer.

Let me know what you think once you tried her.
    Do you have apicture of what she loks like and how tall, weight etc?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    Adding to that, an estimate of her age and a description of her service and how your session went would be helpful and appreciated - thanks!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Where's her incall location?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    I dont have her picture,if you want to imagine search yua sakuya. she is slim but not skinny, she looks perfect, can you imagine girls that went to gym? Those fit type! Weight ofc i dont know but she is on the light side. Tall i think 167-170. She is open to doing video call, i give her tips so she is comfotable to see for few seconds to make you and her comfortable. You can try it out, trust me bro, i cant wait to go back! Waiting to get paid lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    Adding to that, an estimate of her age and a description of her service and how your session went would be helpful and appreciated - thanks!
    Age estimation i think mid/late 20s to early 30s, but face i would say 9-10 for me, i got so turned on thinking that she looks abit like the jav girl. So we started by her giving some water, took shower together lots of dfk before and in shower. She cleans up really well, on to the bed, started with kissing and bbbj, stopped her as i went on DATY and some fingering.. she got so wet and i cant hold on anymore , put some dom and on we go! I only do missionary and doggie style, she even asked me to turn around so i can see the mirror when doing doggie.. i wish i can do more longer but as i said she is that tight! I blow my load already. We then spend time chatting, cuddling on bed, didnt even look at time. I had to be the one asking whats the time as i have to get back to work! But yeah i would say this is probably my best private experience … i would say, just slight less better than Nana from dream girls many yearsss ago if anyone still remember. She is the absolute no 1 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Thf602 View Post
    Where's her incall location?
    Rhodes, near station, new apartment . The only thing bad is how far Rhodes is from my area.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Thread title reads like those scam ads on Facebook.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Thread title reads like those scam ads on Facebook.
    Mate , sorry i got no experience for making a post. This is my first one since 2017, you can either try or not , its up to you. Im just telling you its a hidden gem for me. And for me personally this is no 2 below the queen Nana from Dream girls years ago. You have been here longer, if you have tried Nana, you probably know my types of girls.

Admin can help change title , if its bad. Sorry about that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you have contact number

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yua Sakuya looks exactly like Ginza Emma! I was almost convinced it was until I found this page: https://jav.fandom.com/wiki/Yua_Sakuya

Yua is now a content creator

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by stones View Post
    Do you have contact number
    Unfortunately not, she doesnt provide as she has real work and this is private short time only as far as i know, she mentioned she only take 2-3 clients per day. The othet website i found her also did not provide number, only qr code of her wechat.

Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    Yua Sakuya looks exactly like Ginza Emma! I was almost convinced it was until I found this page: https://jav.fandom.com/wiki/Yua_Sakuya

Yua is now a content creator
    Hooo didn’t check where she go, but i watched her videos alot before .. fap fap fap 😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣
    Will have to check out Ginza Emma then.. Ginza girls can be hit and miss and the prices are now higher than before too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone tried her out yet ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=qayphene;2616039]Unfortunately not, she doesnt provide as she has real work and this is private short time only as far as i know, she mentioned she only take 2-3 clients per day. The othet website i found her also did not provide number, only qr code of her wechat.

Thanks
    Which other website?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    seems very slim on details

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I've contacted the girl, she's not taking bookings until Saturday, will hopefully tee something up soon so will report back. So far seems legit enough.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    I've contacted the girl, she's not taking bookings until Saturday, will hopefully tee something up soon so will report back. So far seems legit enough.
    Wow, I would have sworn this was goi g to be fake. I'llook forward to the feedback

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I tried adding her and no response. Maybe she ain't looking at her work phone till when she begins to work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She added me and we had some messages back and forth. Photos don’t look that great.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In what way does she not look that great ?the original poster said her face is a 9-10 and had a fit body…..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haven't been able to get a reply in the past couple days

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HitNMiss View Post
    In what way does she not look that great ?the original poster said her face is a 9-10 and had a fit body…..
    I did get reply from her and try to get our date aligned.

She sent me photo, sorta like a Ee from 42 gladesville. She's prettier in my imo. It's all from photo. Will update with an AR, hopefully sometime next week

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast