Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hall of Fame

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeandCoffee View Post
    My HoF definitely Mina and Selina from acqua. Both still in Brisbane but have moved on from the industry .
    Hi, Mina Thai ML? Saw this name at take5 roaster.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    everyone in here living in the past .... who was good, how many years ago, those were the days etc etc

nothing current

see how far the industry has fallen ... and taken over by boilers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeandCoffee View Post
    My HoF definitely Mina and Selina from acqua. Both still in Brisbane but have moved on from the industry .
    Only saw Mina one time, great girl. But once I had a session with Selina, she was the only reason I went to Acqua 😍

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGuru View Post
    everyone in here living in the past .... who was good, how many years ago, those were the days etc etc

nothing current

see how far the industry has fallen ... and taken over by boilers
    Not entirely, Rare gems are out there. However, mentioning here in this forum can be a big mistake. For example one of the popular brown skinned girls is concerned about what is said here. Even though punters used XXXX, it doesn't take rocket science to decode. As for me, I have my own Hall of Famers but gaming to mention here. Some el cheapos, weirdos are lurking here and not to mention some morons with tunnel vision.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haha - Pippa was my very first punt as I stumbled in to Acqua one day. I was immediately a regular for months blissfully unaware that she was giving exceptional service that was hard to find. In hindsight I probably should have tipped her more!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345