Thread: Massaging a WL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Massaging a WL

Hi gent

I've only ever been going to RnTs but there's something that I've always wanted to try but not sure if it's an odd request.

If I were to go to a bordello and ask the WL, can I just massage you with some DATY before you finishing me off with a HJ? I don't want FS. How would the WL take this request?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mike.hunt View Post
    Hi gent

I've only ever been going to RnTs but there's something that I've always wanted to try but not sure if it's an odd request.

If I were to go to a bordello and ask the WL, can I just massage you with some DATY before you finishing me off with a HJ? I don't want FS. How would the WL take this request?
    Less work for her and no penetration involved. I can't see WLs refusing such offer unless they're not into DATY.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    You are paying them money, they should be amenable to any reasonable requests.

You won't know how they will react until you ask them.

I have a few RnT ML regulars I massage them too in the session. With some rimming and DATY while they are laying down.

Ask a RnT ML, they often like the change.
    Beware, it can make an enjoyable 90mins go quick.

Banned
    Once I saw Elisa of 14 Burwood. She let me massage her for a full hour. She would instruct me to go slow and deep in parts of her body. No extra was offered to be as she was laying down with her back to me throughout. I missed massaging the buttocks and she reminded me of it.

I asked her whether she would like to take her bra off. Her reply was if I felt like taking it off I could take it off. She fell asleep in the middle of massage.

I think I only saw her once or twice. No extra was forthcoming and I didn't ask for it. I think the extras would be conditional. I had no ambition to be a massager and I stopped seeing her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Once I saw Elisa of 14 Burwood. She let me massage her for a full hour. She would instruct me to go slow and deep in parts of her body. No extra was offered to be as she was laying down with her back to me throughout. I missed massaging the buttocks and she reminded me of it.

I asked her whether she would like to take her bra off. Her reply was if I felt like taking it off I could take it off. She fell asleep in the middle of massage.

I think I only saw her once or twice. No extra was forthcoming and I didn't ask for it. I think the extras would be conditional. I had no ambition to be a massager and I stopped seeing her.
    Well that was a waste of money lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

If your technique is good and you work up to it, most girls will settle for a HJ or DATY; if they're really horny a bit of FS is not out of the question.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Not really because it's all BS anyway

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Unfortunately, with Elisa its possible. I saw her a couple of times and she refused anything more than NHJ, and even then she lay on my chest so I had zero access to her body.
    The second time was the same, I gave her the benefit of assuming the first time was because I hadn't seen her before.

As for sibon? I have no idea...his stories seem to change every month. He's now added a wife and kids to the menagerie.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I always massage my ladies lol...best to get them on their stomach, give them a proper massage and then slowly transition to whatever fancy you. If you can help them relax, they will return the favour. Nothing to lose for them really...getting paid for getting a massage =P

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As they say, if you don’t ask you’ll never know.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If an ML says no to you giving her a massage, you can’t expect too much when it’s her turn on the flip

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    First off you need a regular massage girl, that you do extras with, than you need to be her last customer of the day, because you know she will be tired and be looking for easy money, make shore your finger nails are trimmed and not sharp and you have smooth but firm hands,
    when you see her, say you look very tired would you like me to massage you instead, if she agrees use this technique
    get her to strip off and lay naked on the table face down, than strip off yourself so your naked too,
    to start off use a firm soft to medium massage, ask her does she need softer or harder she will tell you, don't press too hard as she is a woman and they only need 1/3 the strength of what men like,
    than use a 10 massage count on each side of the neck, the back, the upper legs than lower legs, don't forget to walk around the table and swap sides like they do, and give her a little cat scratch with the back of hand with the finger nails as you do, this will hyper her sensors, when you finish with her feet, start the soft massage which is just a rub of the palm of your hands no pressing with fingers and work your way back up with the 10 count to the head,
    when you get there make shore your rocket is ready, than for the final part do the cat scratch all the way back down again, make shore you touch all her sensitive parts and she is wet before you ask her to flip, than continue with the cat scratch on the front all the way back up again stopping at her v than slowly work her magic button, move your body position so she can either give you a HJ or a Bj while doing this, and if she wants to full service, make shore you give her a good one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Unfortunately, with Elisa its possible. I saw her a couple of times and she refused anything more than NHJ, and even then she lay on my chest so I had zero access to her body.
    The second time was the same, I gave her the benefit of assuming the first time was because I hadn't seen her before.

As for sibon? I have no idea...his stories seem to change every month. He's now added a wife and kids to the menagerie.
    I don't have to see Elisa a couple of times to know it.

Twice is more than enough for me to suss out her modus operandi.

She gave me a big hug after handing her the tips in my first visit. I don't know what or why it's for.

There are so many other fishes to fry in 14 Burwood. I get nothing out of massaging a WL.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post

In his defence (only joking) he did post on at least 2 occasions that his posts were BS and believe at your own risk.."Nonsensical ramblings"he said.......A middle age man not playing with a full deck........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have to agree- it is usually a good sign of how the massage by her will be