Thread: Looking for something simple

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red face Looking for something simple

Hi everyone,

New to the area and I'm just looking for this kind of experience: https://www.erome.com/a/3n45bs7d

Someone around 20 years old, Chinese/Korean/Japanese who offer basic HJ services with a bit of fondling too.

Any suggestions?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just go to a massage parlour.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you specify what area your in , then guys on here will be able to help you a bit more .

Quote Originally Posted by lukasth View Post
    Hi everyone,

New to the area and I'm just looking for this kind of experience: https://www.erome.com/a/3n45bs7d

Someone around 20 years old, Chinese/Korean/Japanese who offer basic HJ services with a bit of fondling too.

Any suggestions?
    If youre in CBD you can visit Sydney Baby Massage, or Wynyard Blossom Massage (I think same group). If youre in Broadway, you can try Broadway 227. Otherwise in Central you can go to Massage at Central. Check out the AR forum I think you can find a few noticeable shops with alot of recommendations.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yuna at 227 north strathfield

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by diligent View Post
    If youre in CBD you can visit Sydney Baby Massage, or Wynyard Blossom Massage (I think same group). If youre in Broadway, you can try Broadway 227. Otherwise in Central you can go to Massage at Central. Check out the AR forum I think you can find a few noticeable shops with alot of recommendations.
    It seems Wynyard Blossom Massage has shut down. The building is being redeveloped. No idea if they moved, but website is still up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Central area has a new massage shop called BarbiGirl massage. It's the owner of chil massage at North strathfield. I went and had a look. A few things that turns me off this shop. 1. They are ask for the money up front, but return the money if you walk. 2. The rooms are very poorly lit. 3. The tip is included in the price. 4. The girls don't show themselves properly.
    So I walked. I gave feed back to the owner on why I didn't want to stay, told her the shop won't last if those things aren't changed.

Junior Member(有D料到) TwisterTongue's Avatar
    If you are into japanese girl w service, try Mayu at SBM

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    It seems Wynyard Blossom Massage has shut down. The building is being redeveloped. No idea if they moved, but website is still up.
    They moved across the road on the side where Wynyard station is next to the foreign currency shop up the stairs