Thread: New bait and switch modus operandi in Brisbane

Senior Member(無間使者)

New bait and switch modus operandi in Brisbane

There appears to be a new version of the bait and switch in Brisbane. Certain brokers are paying young ladies to have their photos taken in front of well known Brisbane locations. They then post the pics in their ads. So far they are using Birley St, Spring Hill and Hope St, South Bris. Needless to say the lady at that address bares no resemblance to the young lady in the ad. This approach by passes image comparison tools. Both E&Babes and Scarlet Blue have these as verified images in their ads. Part of the deal is these ladies provide the necessary verification.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    there must be enough people who choose to stay based on that - people just need to refuse for them to realise this wont work. pissed me off everytime!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have, in the past, asked if I will be getting the girl on the picture. Response is often non committal, even after asking several times. Eventually I get a No. Seldom a Yes. But does save disappointment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    I have, in the past, asked if I will be getting the girl on the picture. Response is often non committal, even after asking several times. Eventually I get a No. Seldom a Yes. But does save disappointment.
    Yes you can generally weed out with comments you will walk if fake - no worries

It saves the excuses and you are more prepared

Some still go gir it and will stretch the bs but you really need you be prepared

They can always do no and so can you - if they bang on about wasting time you pull out the proof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    there must be enough people who choose to stay based on that - people just need to refuse for them to realise this wont work. pissed me off everytime!
    Drunk, embarrassed etc

I get it but agree - their time is narrowing but prices are rising too with real ones as they are in demand

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if you tell them beforehand that you are going to walk if it turns out to be a fake pic, chances are you will be double booked. that means if she tells you 8pm, you won't be the only one showing up at 8pm. 5 or 6 people will show up at 8pm and the one happy to stay will pay, the rest can f@#$ off

Senior Member(無間使者)
    for me, these days, if the pic turns out too good to be true, it almost always is. still, i'd make the booking but expecting it to be fake. so i will select a certain area, say Bowen Hills, and choose five or six. then make appt time like 7:30, 8, 8:30 etc

if it turns out that all 6 are fake, i can tell myself that my money is still in my pocket and all i have wasted is my time and fuel. better that than a bad screw.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fi1teredglue View Post
    for me, these days, if the pic turns out too good to be true, it almost always is. still, i'd make the booking but expecting it to be fake. so i will select a certain area, say Bowen Hills, and choose five or six. then make appt time like 7:30, 8, 8:30 etc

if it turns out that all 6 are fake, i can tell myself that my money is still in my pocket and all i have wasted is my time and fuel. better that than a bad screw.
    I do similar these days. Lucked out yesterday doing it but my cash lives to punt another day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bait and switch is bad. So is making several appointments, knowing you aren't going to keep most of them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Bait and switch is bad. So is making several appointments, knowing you aren't going to keep most of them.
    Yes! How you get out on the shit list that all brisbane girls have

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fi1teredglue View Post

nice ! i'll try that !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by miiata View Post
    nice ! i'll try that !
    hey alex, have harry and dave hurt your feelings? time to clone them maybe?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    looks like you're the only cunt in here to get cloned.