Thread: Tiny / slim girls for big cocks

Junior Member(有D料到)

Tiny / slim girls for big cocks

Just yesterday I was denied access by Mito (Ginza) and have been told to leave at George St Burwood after sitting in room naked while different girls came to check my cock out.

So gentlemen, please list for me skinny, tiny and small girls that love being smashed by a fat cock.

My recommendations are:

C Jay (N.o 5) Her pussy can take a beating, she'll even arch her back till it touches your chest with her rists back to grab hold of. She grunts and moans while being pumped and if you decrease the tempo she'll respond with cues to go hard.

Au Ellie (Ginza) Her pussy can take a beating, she'll demand you go deeper and harder. She loves doggy and ass slapped, nipples pinched and is a fantastic kisser. I haven't meshed greater with anyone away from her. Love the way she talks through what she likes.

I wish I could blend these two together and take them home haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My only advice is keep your dick in your pants before you get in the room. That would be more normal protocol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is Ellie still around? I don’t see her on the roster anymore

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "Take a beating," "harder," "slapped," "pinched," but only for "tiny" girls. Mebbe it's the subtle seduction which has them lining up?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Her face is pretty - for me a 10 or 9. She has a slim like look about her everywhere. Her curly hair really suits her. And she likes to have her long neck kissed. If she pops up on roster check her out. She looks quite tall when you first enter, always with heels and lingerie on. You'll want to gobble her up. Kissing extra 50 though and cbj a standard for her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrFeelGood View Post
    Is Ellie still around? I don’t see her on the roster anymore
    Maybe at flamingo club Bondi. There's a size 5 Aus girl that looks like her on the site

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    "Take a beating," "harder," "slapped," "pinched," but only for "tiny" girls. Mebbe it's the subtle seduction which has them lining up?
    That's all Ellie. I can't slap her bum hard enough to please her - don't have it in me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by chariot View Post
    Sorry to hear. Is this called a reverse lineup?
    Line up came in after I showered and girl said no. I was sitting there with towel on lap and exposing myself infront of critical eyes. Felt really unnatural and awkward.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That's enough for me to never want to visit the joint.. thanks for the warning.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Love this thread. A Chinese May used to work at Hornsby 142. Few years back. Tiny body that loved cock. She’d wink her asshole at me as I was licking her pussy from behind.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyAddict View Post
    Just yesterday I was denied access by Mito (Ginza) and have been told to leave at George St Burwood after sitting in room naked while different girls came to check my cock out.

So gentlemen, please list for me skinny, tiny and small girls that love being smashed by a fat cock.

My recommendations are:

C Jay (N.o 5) Her pussy can take a beating, she'll even arch her back till it touches your chest with her rists back to grab hold of. She grunts and moans while being pumped and if you decrease the tempo she'll respond with cues to go hard.

Au Ellie (Ginza) Her pussy can take a beating, she'll demand you go deeper and harder. She loves doggy and ass slapped, nipples pinched and is a fantastic kisser. I haven't meshed greater with anyone away from her. Love the way she talks through what she likes.

I wish I could blend these two together and take them home haha
    Usually the MILFS at the suburban shops don’t mind big fat cock since they’re hardened veterans but not sure if that’s what you’re after

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agreed. The Asian milfs can take it

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adz21xx View Post
    Agreed. The Asian milfs can take it
    Of course they can take it. Entire babies have gone through there, let alone your little weiners. We don't call em MILFs for no reason.

Banned
    I've never heard of Caucasian WLs rejecting cocks of all sizes before. Most of the Caucasian WLs I've sampled don't really have tight boxes. Asian WLs are not used to bigger sizes if they haven't dated many Caucasian men. I once dated a half-Chinese, half-Japanese chick from Canada and her box was so loose I couldn't cum even when doing bareback. Turns out all her relationships lasted 2-4 weeks and she's pretty much sampled all kinds of dicks.

If you want young Asians that can take a beating with huge cocks maybe try Scarlet Blue. I'm pretty sure they get more Caucasian customers than anywhere else.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    How about some big fat chicks that like small cocks?

Curious to know what you're packing (no homo) as I've never heard of this. I'm not small by any means but I've never been subjected to a reverse lineup. That's probably the first time I've heard of this to be completely honest.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyAddict View Post

I feel ya mate. You must be packing some heart. Rejected by MITO as well and others I have sampled lately are clearly not enjoying it.

If you dun mind hitting MLs, this petite tiny thai lady is a sure thing: ELLA @184a Drummoyne. I think she may also have started as MIMI@SBM, I slammed her recently and afterwards she gave me her contact details. 😜

Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    I feel ya mate. You must be packing some heart. Rejected by MITO as well and others I have sampled lately are clearly not enjoying it.

If you dun mind hitting MLs, this petite tiny thai lady is a sure thing: ELLA @184a Drummoyne. I think she may also have started as MIMI@SBM, I slammed her recently and afterwards she gave me her contact details. ��
    I need to go see this Ella she seems to be becoming quite notorious haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw Candy at Artarmon78 last Wednesday. She looks good and is pleasant to talk to, and of course not very curvy but great if you love petite chinese girls.
    Unshaven but nicely trimmed bush that is nice to eat.

The problem is that she one of those over cleaner girls that you run into occasionally. Even after having a shower then the wet wipes and tissues are out in force to clean up which dampens the fun. She seemed to enjoy a boning but the OCD cleaning is a mood killer for me so one visit is enough. Very business like. YMMV.