Thread: 181 McCredie vs Asians at Smithfield

Senior Member(無間使者)

181 McCredie vs Asians at Smithfield

Hi guys will be in the area and wondering which is the better shop? Looking for a young busty asian, none of the shops have rosters or pics so hoping someone who is a local can give advice?

Quote Originally Posted by legitl View Post
    Hi guys will be in the area and wondering which is the better shop? Looking for a young busty asian, none of the shops have rosters or pics so hoping someone who is a local can give advice?
    Both cater to Arab tradies around the area. It’s just standard service. Go to Sakura Massage in Smithfield or any of the Seven Hills massages, much better value.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looking for FS though instead of massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its okay., not too great but better than few areas in the western side. The pricing are pretty much same 160, 220 and 260... range..

Girls are not that great, if you're lucky you can find some good one in the lineup.

You don't pay any money to see the lineup so if you don't like you can always move to next place..

I would suggest you can better go to CBD if you want the money worth for FS.

Cheers

Go to Sakura mate

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Both cater to Arab tradies around the area. It’s just standard service. Go to Sakura Massage in Smithfield or any of the Seven Hills massages, much better value.
    Seven Hills scene appears to have changed a bit in recent times; where are the "go to" places?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucko57 View Post
    Seven Hills scene appears to have changed a bit in recent times; where are the "go to" places?
    Never had a bad experience at Leabon Lane. It's a shame Mango doesn't work there anymore.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It been a while since I been to both . What I remember is majority of the lady’s at both are mid 30’s and older , you might find a gem from time to time and I got the feeling they send in the ones who haven’t got much work first and the better ones come after and each girl would say the same line . I give you great service and hold your hand for dear life hoping you choose them lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks guys up for more suggestions around the area, any places with girls in their 20s would be great.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks guys up for more suggestions around the area, any places with girls in their 20s would be great.
    I saw Rita at 181 a few weeks a go. She isn't in her 20's but is from Shanghai and was a decent punt for me anyhow.

Another place to try is 5 Alan Street Fairfield. Mainly Viet and is a good shop overall. My visits have been good and personally rate it above 181.
    There is a walk of shame to get in there though since there is a college across the road with people hanging around. Just head down and run behind that fence and up the stairs

I tried to like 185 Guildford but think 5 Alan is a better choice in that area.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Go to Sakura mate
    They offer fs there? Been thinking of trying this joint out but haven't found the time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolwut View Post
    They offer fs there? Been thinking of trying this joint out but haven't found the time
    Went there once and had part 3 with a slim milfy Chinese lady.

Can't say it was the best experience. Wouldn't do doggy and she'd pull away when I tried to give her a bit of a thrust - I'm Asian if that gives you some idea about my size capabilities lol

They did offer me a bottle of water on the way out so house service was good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    I saw Rita at 181 a few weeks a go. She isn't in her 20's but is from Shanghai and was a decent punt for me anyhow.

Another place to try is 5 Alan Street Fairfield. Mainly Viet and is a good shop overall. My visits have been good and personally rate it above 181.
    There is a walk of shame to get in there though since there is a college across the road with people hanging around. Just head down and run behind that fence and up the stairs

I tried to like 185 Guildford but think 5 Alan is a better choice in that area.
    Bit of a price premium though

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by chinchin01 View Post
    Went there once and had part 3 with a slim milfy Chinese lady.

Can't say it was the best experience. Wouldn't do doggy and she'd pull away when I tried to give her a bit of a thrust - I'm Asian if that gives you some idea about my size capabilities lol

They did offer me a bottle of water on the way out so house service was good.
    hmm ok maybe its a hit and miss place? what was the damage for part 3 ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolwut View Post
    hmm ok maybe its a hit and miss place? what was the damage for part 3 ?
    Hmmm it was some time last year, but maybe $100 including CBJ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mccreddie use to havea few decent girls back in the day. Now all the new girls coming in look about late 30s to early 40s