Thread: What happened to harmony massage zillmere?

Junior Member(有D料到)

What happened to harmony massage zillmere?

Does anyone know if the operators of Harmony Massage ever opened up another shop anywhere or moved private? They always seemed to have good staff there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've seen this place many times, driving past, but always gave it a miss. But your comment about "good staff" makes me think I might have missed something. They never seemed to advertise much.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is it where that loan business is on maps? or behind it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does Zillmere have a bad rep, kind of like the Woodridge/Logan of the northside? I'm from the Gold Coast so I don't know all of Brisbane. I'm familiar with the City/Valley area, a fair bit of the southside and a few other areas. But the northside to me is an endless sprawl. I went to Aspley once to look at a car and thought I'd never get there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Give Zillmere massage shop a miss as a boiler shop. I went there a year ago and walked.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Zillmere massage shop, on Beckman St, always advertises on Locanto as 'new shop, just opened". It's been open for over 4 years as I know of. Pics are always fake. Best you can hope for is a younger boiler.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Zillmere massage shop, on Beckman St, always advertises on Locanto as 'new shop, just opened". It's been open for over 4 years as I know of. Pics are always fake. Best you can hope for is a younger boiler.
    Not related to Harmony. That shop is sister shop for the place that was open next to the chemist up the hill from Golden Lotus