Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Veronica thick Argentina @ parra

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Try Sera next time she’s fit Colombian.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    I hope that was full service with the lot for that price.
    FS and cum on her titties 🫡

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by chemistry84 View Post
    Thanks Wachumba, after you sent through the links I managed to get in touch with the shop and managed to get a slot to view Veronica.

adz21xx is definitely correct that she's thick. She's thick because she has BBL and fake ass implants. Her tits are also fake and adz21xx is right that her nipples are flat. If anything she barely has any nipples due to their implants. They're big tits but I struggled to suck on their nipples as it was barely existent.

If you're after a those Kim K fake ass butts then Veronica is definitely one to try. Is she better than say CBD Style girls? Well it depends on if what you want. Even when I was fucking her cowgirl and doggy style that ass bounces a lot due to the fake implants/BBL. It's good to tick off your bucket list but you're probably better off find a gym girl with a peachy ass than BBL style girls. I think Kat at Mac would be better to tick off as his big ass is natural.

Would I return? Probably yes when I am bored of the BBBJ/CIM girls and want an enormous fake ass besides Kat at Mac. She isn't the worst girl nor the best, but gets the job done. One thing I noticed, during our session her iWatch with instagram kept going off, she seems to be maybe an influencer style vibe, definitely with her fake tits and fake ass it wouldn't surprise me.

Damage I paid was 250/30mins (altogether).

who is Kat at Mac?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Fucked her at the shop when she was there a couple months ago, gave the full service cbj but let me DATY and eat her juicy ass. Finished on her titties too. Was scrolling through tinder a week after and found her with her ig handle @orianabr_. However she has since gone on holidays and also made her ig private.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've been to this place and tried Sera based on this thread. A huge mistake. She asked for 4 pineapples for fs so i paid her. we start off and then she starts saying you cant do this, you can't touch here, just cum fast. She was getting mad beacuse i tried to get handsy. like WTF. i got so turned off that I didn't even finish and left. Worst experience ever. The place is shady af

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Are you kidding me? That’s just greedy.
    It’s always been 150/30mins for FS with her and she never rushed me. Too bad mate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedpleasures View Post
    Banged Veronica last week at Mascot. Pretty face like an actress, her figures were sexy as well. But when she removed her dress, I could see scars all over her tummy, lower part of boobies. Fake ass, and boobs, with flat nipples. Good punt, cooperative! She claims to be from Buenos aires, but her insta indicates she might be a Venezuelan. Who cares, as long as it’s a Latina and speaks Spanish lol.
    Any photos of her on insta? She’s smoking hot

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    Any photos of her on insta? She’s smoking hot
    Her name is Ariana or something like that.
    Last edited by adz21xx; 29-08-2023 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Deleted

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chemistry84 View Post
    Thanks Wachumba, after you sent through the links I managed to get in touch with the shop and managed to get a slot to view Veronica.

adz21xx is definitely correct that she's thick. She's thick because she has BBL and fake ass implants. Her tits are also fake and adz21xx is right that her nipples are flat. If anything she barely has any nipples due to their implants. They're big tits but I struggled to suck on their nipples as it was barely existent.

If you're after a those Kim K fake ass butts then Veronica is definitely one to try. Is she better than say CBD Style girls? Well it depends on if what you want. Even when I was fucking her cowgirl and doggy style that ass bounces a lot due to the fake implants/BBL. It's good to tick off your bucket list but you're probably better off find a gym girl with a peachy ass than BBL style girls. I think Kat at Mac would be better to tick off as his big ass is natural.

Would I return? Probably yes when I am bored of the BBBJ/CIM girls and want an enormous fake ass besides Kat at Mac. She isn't the worst girl nor the best, but gets the job done. One thing I noticed, during our session her iWatch with instagram kept going off, she seems to be maybe an influencer style vibe, definitely with her fake tits and fake ass it wouldn't surprise me.

Damage I paid was 250/30mins (altogether).
    Saw her last week at Kingsford Bodytone. She is listed as "Ariana" there.
    Told me she is there Mon - Fri.
    Looks as above, pretty face, long hair, mangled flat nips, large hard DD cups, large, soft butt.
    The boob job was quite a turn off really.

Was asking for 200 FS - I scoffed and let her finish me with a very unenthusiastic HJ.
    This was on top of the shop fee of $130

Will not repeat.
    Last edited by snot77; 29-08-2023 at 09:21 AM. Reason: shop fee

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by snot77 View Post
    Saw her last week at Kingsford Bodytone. She is listed as "Ariana" there.
    Told me she is there Mon - Fri.
    Looks as above, pretty face, long hair, mangled flat nips, large hard DD cups, large, soft butt.
    The boob job was quite a turn off really.

Was asking for 200 FS - I scoffed and let her finish me with a very unenthusiastic HJ.
    This was on top of the shop fee of $130

Will not repeat.
    I heard good things previously. Sounds like a dud punt though.
    Have you seen any others at Kingsford bodytone?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12