Thread: Thai Snack Camilla

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thai Snack Camilla

Who: Thai Camilla (works Fridays only)
    What: Massage + NHJ
    When: February 2023
    Where: Parramatta Blossom L1/267 Church St Parramatta
    How: WeChat - parramatta267

Body: around 155cm, dark tanned Thai skin like you see on the streets of Phuket, fake D's, fit/solid athletic little thing with an amazing peach ass.
    Age: Ad says 22, looks 25 but you can tell she's around 30-35 b
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Thai
    Price: 45$ for 30 mins then 50$ extra for NHJ

I have been seeing this girl's photo popping up on wechat every friday for quite some time but I always seem to be busy and nowhere near the Parramatta region on Fridays so I never got the chance to see her until a few weeks ago when I managed to score myself some free time. I allocated 30 mins for my recognisance that day but I wish I allowed myself more time. I'll definitely go back.

Made a 30 minute booking through wechat during lunchtime break. Greeted by the cute milf mamasan at the front desk. She showed me to the room. I started stripping down and Camilla walks in wearing this tight dress that showed off her amazing curves. She instantly slaps and grabs my ass and does this little cute giggle thing before she even speaks. Honestly, it's such a simple thing but it's the best ice breaker. I laughed back, spun her around, slightly bent her over and slapped/grabbed her ass too. She did that little moaning "whooo" noise and snapped her head back and gave me this cheeky/sexy little smile hahaha My dick had already gone hard at this point.

She lied me down on the table asked if I wanted oil etc. which is always good. She started to massage me and wow shes actually a professional ! She knew exactly what she was doing. Massaging all the right spots, relieving the knots in my back, getting the sore spots in my legs you name it. She even cracked my back + theres rails mounted high up on the walls so she even walked on my back to crack some spots that she wasn't strong enough to do with her hands/elbows etc. She also did the sliding knees on my back trick too. I have only seen one other ML do that to me before ! Great conversation during the massage, jokes, learning about each other etc. Good english with the standard thai accent.

She then got the hot towel, wiped all the oil off etc. and got me to turn around and asked what extras I would like. She gave me the full menu NHJ, BJ, BodySlide or FS all reasonable prices too ! I just went with the NHJ for a pineapple as I was slightly in a rush.

Stripped that dress of and OMG the body on this chick ! Holy shit. She is thick, athletic build with perfect curves but somehow has absolutely no fat on her ! Talk about genetically gifted. She looks like a gym girl or something which I always love but she said that she never does any exercise. Again with the genetics. She is that beautiful Thai beach girl tanned colour all over. Fake D cup tits with nice soft nipples that stick out just the right amount. Her ass is perfectly round like a peach. Nice and firm, no skin sagging or cellulite at all ! I had my hands all over her I just could not get enough. Even her face was sexy, think shes got fake lips too

She started off by lightly blowing on my dick and rubbing it in between her tits. She even pushed her tits together and did the good old up and down motion ! Did not realise that would be included as part of a NHJ but whatever. She had this sexy smile while doing this too ! She then started massaging the area around my dick like she was trying to move cum around my body towards my dick region. Im not sure if it stimulates flow or something but it definitely felt good. She got the oil and started rubbing/cradling my balls. She was leaning over me in such a way that it just lined up perfectly in the mirror so I could see right into her bent over ass. Because she is short, the table being alittle high means she has to stretch over and sometimes even pooped one leg up on the table. I ran my hands back there and she did not object. I was just sligtly rubbing her asshole but did not want to push my bounds and stick my finger in there as it was our first session together.
    By this point shes starting to slowly run her tiny oiled hands on my rock hard dick ! She was moving all over the place, flicking her long wavy hair around, smiling at me, making sexy little moaning noises and slowly pulling me faster and faster. Again my hands were all over that sexy little thai body, I felt that moment where you know the cum has just left your balls and is now making its way around to your dick. I just grabbed her and sat her body on top of mine. She didn't even flinch, she just jumped up there and kept pulling on my meat and gave me the biggest smile yet. Grabbed those sexy hips, held on for dear life and let myself go off like a sprinkler.
    She kept going and slowly eased off at just the right moment. She asked me "wow that alot, do you have anymore ?" HAHAHA I thought that was actually good customer service. I have never been asked that immediately after cumming before.

She wiped me down, cleaned everything up and I was about to get up and she said "no no just wait little bit more massage". I thought wow okay.... we are right on 30 mins now, how much more is she gonna do. She put me in all these weird positions to pop different joints in my back and my hips. Twisted me over and folded one leg and pushed on me like a chiropractor. OMG wow felt so relieved ! Did a few more of these twisty positions and cracked a few more spots. She even cracked my neck ! IS THIS GIRL A CHIROPRACTOR OR WHAT !!! This only took 5 mins and we were done.

During the session she mentioned that she lives in Newcastle and only comes down to Sydney on Fridays to work at Parramatta. So free up your Fridays gents. She's worth the trip.
    All in all a good session. Great value for money. (95$ total) What more can you ask for

Also this is my first full AR. Hope I've done well by the community. Let me know if I can improve on my future posts that I will make

Great report. She does FS now?! I’ve seen her a few times over the years and it was never on offer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 94wreckers View Post
    Who: Thai Camilla (works Fridays only)
    What: Massage + NHJ
    When: February 2023
    Where: Parramatta Blossom L1/267 Church St Parramatta
    How: WeChat - parramatta267

Body: around 155cm, dark tanned Thai skin like you see on the streets of Phuket, fake D's, fit/solid athletic little thing with an amazing peach ass.
    Age: Ad says 22, looks 25 but you can tell she's around 30-35 b
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Thai
    Price: 45$ for 30 mins then 50$ extra for NHJ

I have been seeing this girl's photo popping up on wechat every friday for quite some time but I always seem to be busy and nowhere near the Parramatta region on Fridays so I never got the chance to see her until a few weeks ago when I managed to score myself some free time. I allocated 30 mins for my recognisance that day but I wish I allowed myself more time. I'll definitely go back.

Made a 30 minute booking through wechat during lunchtime break. Greeted by the cute milf mamasan at the front desk. She showed me to the room. I started stripping down and Camilla walks in wearing this tight dress that showed off her amazing curves. She instantly slaps and grabs my ass and does this little cute giggle thing before she even speaks. Honestly, it's such a simple thing but it's the best ice breaker. I laughed back, spun her around, slightly bent her over and slapped/grabbed her ass too. She did that little moaning "whooo" noise and snapped her head back and gave me this cheeky/sexy little smile hahaha My dick had already gone hard at this point.

She lied me down on the table asked if I wanted oil etc. which is always good. She started to massage me and wow shes actually a professional ! She knew exactly what she was doing. Massaging all the right spots, relieving the knots in my back, getting the sore spots in my legs you name it. She even cracked my back + theres rails mounted high up on the walls so she even walked on my back to crack some spots that she wasn't strong enough to do with her hands/elbows etc. She also did the sliding knees on my back trick too. I have only seen one other ML do that to me before ! Great conversation during the massage, jokes, learning about each other etc. Good english with the standard thai accent.

She then got the hot towel, wiped all the oil off etc. and got me to turn around and asked what extras I would like. She gave me the full menu NHJ, BJ, BodySlide or FS all reasonable prices too ! I just went with the NHJ for a pineapple as I was slightly in a rush.

Stripped that dress of and OMG the body on this chick ! Holy shit. She is thick, athletic build with perfect curves but somehow has absolutely no fat on her ! Talk about genetically gifted. She looks like a gym girl or something which I always love but she said that she never does any exercise. Again with the genetics. She is that beautiful Thai beach girl tanned colour all over. Fake D cup tits with nice soft nipples that stick out just the right amount. Her ass is perfectly round like a peach. Nice and firm, no skin sagging or cellulite at all ! I had my hands all over her I just could not get enough. Even her face was sexy, think shes got fake lips too

She started off by lightly blowing on my dick and rubbing it in between her tits. She even pushed her tits together and did the good old up and down motion ! Did not realise that would be included as part of a NHJ but whatever. She had this sexy smile while doing this too ! She then started massaging the area around my dick like she was trying to move cum around my body towards my dick region. Im not sure if it stimulates flow or something but it definitely felt good. She got the oil and started rubbing/cradling my balls. She was leaning over me in such a way that it just lined up perfectly in the mirror so I could see right into her bent over ass. Because she is short, the table being alittle high means she has to stretch over and sometimes even pooped one leg up on the table. I ran my hands back there and she did not object. I was just sligtly rubbing her asshole but did not want to push my bounds and stick my finger in there as it was our first session together.
    By this point shes starting to slowly run her tiny oiled hands on my rock hard dick ! She was moving all over the place, flicking her long wavy hair around, smiling at me, making sexy little moaning noises and slowly pulling me faster and faster. Again my hands were all over that sexy little thai body, I felt that moment where you know the cum has just left your balls and is now making its way around to your dick. I just grabbed her and sat her body on top of mine. She didn't even flinch, she just jumped up there and kept pulling on my meat and gave me the biggest smile yet. Grabbed those sexy hips, held on for dear life and let myself go off like a sprinkler.
    She kept going and slowly eased off at just the right moment. She asked me "wow that alot, do you have anymore ?" HAHAHA I thought that was actually good customer service. I have never been asked that immediately after cumming before.

She wiped me down, cleaned everything up and I was about to get up and she said "no no just wait little bit more massage". I thought wow okay.... we are right on 30 mins now, how much more is she gonna do. She put me in all these weird positions to pop different joints in my back and my hips. Twisted me over and folded one leg and pushed on me like a chiropractor. OMG wow felt so relieved ! Did a few more of these twisty positions and cracked a few more spots. She even cracked my neck ! IS THIS GIRL A CHIROPRACTOR OR WHAT !!! This only took 5 mins and we were done.

During the session she mentioned that she lives in Newcastle and only comes down to Sydney on Fridays to work at Parramatta. So free up your Fridays gents. She's worth the trip.
    All in all a good session. Great value for money. (95$ total) What more can you ask for

Also this is my first full AR. Hope I've done well by the community. Let me know if I can improve on my future posts that I will make
    That is her… she does have a lot of tattoos though…and they are skilfully done.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She looks white in the pic, I assume its a fake
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    She looks white in the pic, I assume its a fake
    photo is 100% her, I think the lighting in that pic makes her look white

Quote Originally Posted by 94wreckers View Post
    photo is 100% her, I think the lighting in that pic makes her look white
    How much is she charging for FS mate?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She offered me FS for 200.
    We had a good vibe happening and I could tell that she was genuinely attracted to me. Maybe not on offer for everybody or, she finally gave in ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did she say what shop in Newcastle she works out? Sounds amazing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BassHLCYG View Post
    Did she say what shop in Newcastle she works out? Sounds amazing.
    Griffiths rd, next to footy stadium I think