Thread: Do you remember going to Chatswood Chatty Massage about 8 years ago?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Do you remember going to Chatswood Chatty Massage about 8 years ago?

About 8 years ago, I came across Chatswood Chatty Massage (next to Westfield, corner of Victoria Av and Anderson St, upstairs 1 floor) which had some beautiful and young Japanese girls working there. Has anyone else been there and remember it? Whatever happened to that place and I wonder if the same quality girls are around somewhere else.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha, now that you mention it.

It was next door to a beautician on the same floor. The mrs used to go there and told me that the owner told her that they complained about their neighbor to the agent. Obviously I was interested but could not go. Eventually the beautician moved to Hornsby so I had a quick look for the massage shop but it too had closed.

There is another upstairs place above BUPA down the road. Nice people, normal service, but not Japanese.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by YI88 View Post

It was next door to a beautician on the same floor. The mrs used to go there and told me that the owner told her that they complained about their neighbor to the agent. Obviously I was interested but could not go. Eventually the beautician moved to Hornsby so I had a quick look for the massage shop but it too had closed.

There is another upstairs place above BUPA down the road. Nice people, normal service, but not Japanese.
    Chatty had beautiful young Japanese girls (early 20s) and did provide HJ services. Sadly, I managed to go only 3 times before they closed. I suspect the local council got them shut down 🥲

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by YI88 View Post

Chatty had beautiful young Japanese girls (early 20s) and did provide HJ services. Sadly, I managed to go only 3 times before they closed. I suspect the local council got them shut down 🥲