Thread: Upmarket Bathhouse - Crows Nest. Is is still good for the high price?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Upmarket Bathhouse - Crows Nest. Is is still good for the high price?

Over a period of about 10 years during the 1990s I must have spent at least $100,000 as a customer of Upmarket Bathhouse in Crows Nest. Yes, I went weekly and sometimes twice a week during those ten years, till I moved away from Sydney. In those days, the girls were not Asian and the average age was mid-20s. They had a lineup of 6 to 8 girls whenever you showed up to choose from.

I have not found much talk on this forum about Upmarket Bathhouse but they seem to still be in business 30 years later and the price shown on the website seems steep.
    Do any fellow punters here go there and what is it like today?

Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Over a period of about 10 years during the 1990s I must have spent at least $100,000 as a customer of Upmarket Bathhouse in Crows Nest. Yes, I went weekly and sometimes twice a week during those ten years, till I moved away from Sydney. In those days, the girls were not Asian and the average age was mid-20s. They had a lineup of 6 to 8 girls whenever you showed up to choose from.

I have not found much talk on this forum about Upmarket Bathhouse but they seem to still be in business 30 years later and the price shown on the website seems steep.
    Do any fellow punters here go there and what is it like today?

Hi there Andrew,

I found your untold biography very interesting, to start with, you were a foundation member like many of us. But looked like you only started posting recently. So where the bloody hell were you in the past 10 years?

As stated above. You spent 10 years in the 90’s primarily only visited one shop. Which took you into the new millennium. There were still a lot of empty spaces in the past two decades . You were overseas? Married so off punting or what ?

Just curious.

Welcome back anyway.

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi there Andrew,

I found your untold biography very interesting, to start with, you were a foundation member like many of us. But looked like you only started posting recently. So where the bloody hell were you in the past 10 years?

As stated above. You spent 10 years in the 90’s primarily only visited one shop. Which took you into the new millennium. There were still a lot of empty spaces in the past two decades . You were overseas? Married so off punting or what ?

Just curious.

Welcome back anyway.

Cheers
    Thanks for asking. Yes, was overseas for many years, then for several years used sugar arrangements. Upmarket was a great place and I’m old enough to remember it when they had only 3 rooms and each girl brought her own music cassette tape to use in the music players. Also, getting into the big spa tub for the first 10-15 minutes was standard. Shower in every room and great white towels.

Now back into punting in Sydney after a long time, I’m not thrilled with the places that basically have disposable paper sheets and often no showers in the room. I find Upmarket has become a little too expensive today. I’m sure you’ll say there is a huge variety of options and quantities out there. I’m on this forum to try to learn fast and not have to do my own massive market research

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have been pre covid and quality is decent. But price is expensive so you basically get what you pay for

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ahhh, The Upmarket Bathhouse. Back in the 90's I use to see a hot girl there called Natasha. Very memorable experiences. I often wonder what became of her. As I remember there was a room downstairs with a spa in it. I was told stories of older gents spending long hours. Oh to be that well off.

This thread actually reminded me to go see this place. Not open on Sundays is a bit of a bummer.

Thanks for asking. Yes, was overseas for many years, then for several years used sugar arrangements. Upmarket was a great place and I’m old enough to remember it when they had only 3 rooms and each girl brought her own music cassette tape to use in the music players. Also, getting into the big spa tub for the first 10-15 minutes was standard. Shower in every room and great white towels.

Now back into punting in Sydney after a long time, I’m not thrilled with the places that basically have disposable paper sheets and often no showers in the room. I find Upmarket has become a little too expensive today. I’m sure you’ll say there is a huge variety of options and quantities out there. I’m on this forum to try to learn fast and not have to do my own massive market research
    Thanks for the reply.

Upmarket is the one shop I had never been. For many years I was a loyal follower of the At Michelle’s up at Bondi Junction. You mentioned about the girls bringing their own cassette tapes to play music in their rooms which reminded me of the girls at AM had their own CD player too. They were one girl per individual studio, very private. And I would have brought my own CD from time to time where “Smooth Operator” and “Do that to me one more time “ were the must hear songs……. Haha

With your comments of the facilities and ensuite shower, you could concentrate on the upper tier of the market with the Caucasian such as the three At Michelle’s branches in Potts Point, Bayswater Rd and Cleveland St, then the Kings Court and the Bodyrotic on 136 Parramatta Rd.

The Korean shops back 10-15 years could be your thing too such as Masstige 8.

There are a few fully licensed Asian RnT shops with ensuite shower too namely 227 Broadway, 43 Diva on Riley St, 244 Paddington , Sydney Baby Massage and the latest 108 New Canterbury Rd (the old Romeo ).

That’s a list you can explore or find some reviews on them. Most of the above Asian shops are advertising on this forum with their daily rosters, check them out.

And don’t forget to share.

Cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    This thread actually reminded me to go see this place. Not open on Sundays is a bit of a bummer.
    Well unlike most mongers, they are deeply religious. Sunday is for rest, God and church

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thank you, AHLUNGOR.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by B0nkers View Post
    Ahhh, The Upmarket Bathhouse. Back in the 90's I use to see a hot girl there called Natasha. Very memorable experiences. I often wonder what became of her. As I remember there was a room downstairs with a spa in it. I was told stories of older gents spending long hours. Oh to be that well off.
    It's OK for us old buggers to keep punting and see young girls, but for some of the early 20s old girls that were at Upmarket Bathouse, they would all be in their mid-50s now.
    Challenge of working in the sex industry is it is a limited time opportunity for women.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's OK for us old buggers to keep punting and see young girls, but for some of the early 20s old girls that were at Upmarket Bathouse, they would all be in their mid-50s now.
    Challenge of working in the sex industry is it is a limited time opportunity for women.
    My experience is very similar, overseas from late 93 until early 2022, except for occasional visits home. I only went to Upmarket Bathouse a few times in those days and it was 20-30% more expensive then than most other places, but the quality was better, attractive women under 30 who had enough experience to know what they were doing, but not so much they were jaded. I ran into an old acquaintance from UB a few months ago - now 58 an accountant, a respectable lady and new granny. But still in good nick for her vintage!

Like you, this site has saved me from a lot of duds since I returned - now settled down to a small school of regulars in the suburbs (Top Ryde, Strathfield.Eastwood)