Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Art of the Tease Lost?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by _Ben View Post
    A few years ago there was an ML in the Greenslopes area that used the name 'Angelica the Wicked and Mischievous Diva'. She really knew how to do a tease to the point where, by the time you flipped, you weren't really thinking straight anymore. Or maybe she just knew what I liked. What she offered was relatively limited but I always had a great time.

These days it seems most ML's give you a massage with, if you're lucky, a bit of TT, and then expect you to go for any extra's they offer. The list of options seems to be getting bigger (and much more expensive) but, in my experience, the quality of the whole experience and the skills of the ML's seems to be going down.

I tend to spend my time in the western suburbs with the odd trip to Nunda. So am I just searching in the wrong places or is this the same everywhere?

Would love to know if there are still any ML's out there that really knows how to get you all worked up...

Regards

Ben
    There is one I can share via PM

Senior Member(無間使者)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    M****i as mentioned has an erotic technique and good touch as part of her regular massage. Worth a try.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The shame with most shops these days is the MLs just move around shops and uses a different name, so you never get consistent service or quality or even pricing these days

The reason Take Five "chain" was so popular previously is because they mostly serve regular customers and the MLs already know or seen you one way or the other, hence no awkwardness in the first visit

So if the MLs already know or heard of what your preferences are, all you have to do is take off your clothes and enjoy the rest

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12