Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Art of the Tease Lost?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Art of the Tease Lost?

A few years ago there was an ML in the Greenslopes area that used the name 'Angelica the Wicked and Mischievous Diva'. She really knew how to do a tease to the point where, by the time you flipped, you weren't really thinking straight anymore. Or maybe she just knew what I liked. What she offered was relatively limited but I always had a great time.

These days it seems most ML's give you a massage with, if you're lucky, a bit of TT, and then expect you to go for any extra's they offer. The list of options seems to be getting bigger (and much more expensive) but, in my experience, the quality of the whole experience and the skills of the ML's seems to be going down.

I tend to spend my time in the western suburbs with the odd trip to Nunda. So am I just searching in the wrong places or is this the same everywhere?

Would love to know if there are still any ML's out there that really knows how to get you all worked up...

Regards

Ben

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I can understand the no TT approach. If you pay for a massage and nothing else, why should you get an hour of free TT. Maybe second visit, when she knows you are willing to part with some money, things could be different.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I bloody hate when you see a new ML for the first time and after 45 mins of absolutely no TT at all, they want you to flip over and get your cash out. I am saying no to their offer of extras more often than not now

I am pretty sure as soon as you take your undies off and jump on the table, if they give the old boy a bit of TT, we will be taking up there offer!

Surely the ML could ask you a lot earlier?

Or, should I instigate the extras earlier myself?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Since Covid shops and ladies mostly SHIT!!!!

Had couple who gave great tease massage one was a Thai stone corner omg her massage would be to point where you would nearly blow . She didn’t do the extra though .

Other was a Korean and few Japanese popular shop ore Covid now hard find any

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hence these days I don't bother trying new MLs, stick to the regulars who know exactly what I want and will certainly make me happy at the end

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try Misaki at TTC...her TT is quite an acrobatic experience

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I would say 98% of us guys don't go there for just the massage so as far as I'm concerned if the ML wants to get me to part with my hard earned money after then TT during the massage and suggestive encouragement needs to be present.
    I always book for 30 mins for new ML and say somewhere in the banter I would like them to give me a reason to stay.
    To Loves a drink ...if you are booking for 1 hr at least by 40 min mark roll over yourself. Things won't change until punters wrestle back the power from these greedy providers.
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where is TTC? keen to try Misaki

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thaifever View Post
    Where is TTC? keen to try Misaki
    TikTok Carina, Old Cleveland Rd

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well what is the purpose of the tease if the punter already has his pants off, said
    he has "been here before" and his money sitting on the side table?

where is the tease from the punter? maybe I'll take extras, maybe I wont? I did before with the other girl but I'm not sure if I will with you? are you going to be worth it?

now, pile on all the people telling me how we are the ones paying etc. yes true, paying for a massage. this is about extracting the maximum value for our money.

so, for the punter tease you have to require a little encouragement in the first place.

the other option is to negotiation the session up front. I always tell them early that I'm after everything and not there for the massage. that usually works for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if there's no TT I feel there is only minimal interest from the ML in my enjoyment of the experience and therefore the extras are likely to be shit and buyer remorse will hit me hard.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    my feeling is that good TT is either something the ML good at and are willing to provide, and most likely not something she does purely to entice you to spend extra- If she uses TT to get you spend more but is not generally not proficient nor willing, then it tends to be superficial - Ocean is a master of it - there are girls who has better technique / better looking / willing to do more - but none comes to close to her TT - she could make you almost come just with her eyes and movement. She certainly wasnt trying to get you spend one more cent than you want to. Sure it's all an act- but she is one of few who is worthy of an Oscar!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by FredWard63 View Post
    Thanks @FredWard63. Will have to give her a try.

I'm starting to suspect that it might be a communication issue on my part. The ML's are probably assuming (correctly) that the punters are there mostly for the extras. But if I don't make it clear that I'm interested in a whole experience instead of just a bit of fun at the end then they are likely going to aim for what gives them the biggest reward for the least effort.

Some of the more experienced ML's are probably better at doing a good TT as they understand that it improves the odds for more extras. But the new batch of ML's have probably not yet figured this out so they might need some 'training'.

So time to test some new strategies...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    my feeling is that good TT is either something the ML good at and are willing to provide, and most likely not something she does purely to entice you to spend extra- If she uses TT to get you spend more but is not generally not proficient nor willing, then it tends to be superficial - Ocean is a master of it - there are girls who has better technique / better looking / willing to do more - but none comes to close to her TT - she could make you almost come just with her eyes and movement. She certainly wasnt trying to get you spend one more cent than you want to. Sure it's all an act- but she is one of few who is worthy of an Oscar!
    True but the Oscar goes to Harrison IMO because of her laugh back in her Cloud days

Senior Member(無間使者)
    unfortunately for me I never found out about Cloud 9 until it become 100Massage-

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The tease was born from a will she wont she atmosphere. Now anything is guaranteed if the price is right. Hence the tease belongs to bygone days when the world was greener.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Her Cloud days were the best by far where she was learning the ropes herself many a laugh with her lack of lack of English where her one word answers & charades were accompanied by her giggles to cover her not understanding. With a prefect body compared to now which she appreciated herself by constantly watching in the mirror was true VFM
    And before all her boyfriends jump on me about her body its my IMVHO LOL
    Last edited by APL; 07-03-2023 at 11:02 AM. Reason: spelling

Senior Member(無間使者)
    kicking myself - I did try Cloud 9 once maybe back in 2016 - bad experience - and they charge $70(? - cant remember but just it was more than everyone back then) and thought WTF- never went back to the shop - should have tried twice at least!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just shop around OMG

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by FredWard63 View Post
    I can confirm her massage skills are unique and utterly enjoyable. she got skills

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast