Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Multi reviews since coming back

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Multi reviews since coming back

Been back on the punting scene now for past couple months. Seen a number of girls at Ginza/Empire so here is a quick rundown. Feel free to comment your thoughts.

K Ari: Ajumma vibes, quite a 'big' build with thick arms and legs. The highlight is her bbj - oh my god the sloppiest i've had. As others have notes though, a bit of teeth. She is very tight too. Overall 7/10.

K Emma: Above average looks but not someone that turns your head on the street. Cute and next door girl vibes. Seducive and erotic is the best way to descrive her service. Excellent dfk and and bbj. Overall 7.5/10.

K Jessie: Well enough reviews in her right? Off the roster now but she was just a different breed. The literal definition of a full service girl. But not really the type to form an emotional connection with you, which i typically prefer. Overall 8/10.

J Liz: Fuck I love this girl. She is awesome. Ticks the box in all categories. Shes pretty, sexy and cute all at once. Service is amazing. Overall: 9.5/10.

ABV Dior: Another amazing lady. She knows how to use her body and pussy. She's quite naturally pretty and service is impeccable. Overall 9/10.

CR Venus: Pretty good looks and service but i get the feel she's veteran in the industry nearing her retirement. Still goood though. Overall: 7.5/10.

C ViVi: Horny milf. Exactly my type. Average body but amazing boobs. She seems a bit overworked though working 12 hour shifts 6 days a week. Still a lovely woman I have seen more than once. Overall: 8.5/10.

C Lydia: A big no. I rarely make mistakes in who i choose to book and see. This is the rare mistake. I got lured by the description and price. Now i know the price doesn't guarantee looks and service at Ginza. Already mentioned her in another thread but average looks, below average body, barely average service. Overall: 1/10 (mainly because of the price at $260/45 mins - that's more than Venus, Liz and Dior!! Wtf)

This is it for now. I typically prefer C girls (lack of K girl talent and J girls seem unpredictable rn) so if anyone's got recommendations plz tell!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice and succint, thanks Mr Beast! Jessie and Ari are my favourites..
    C Sandy was hot and sexy at 310.. only C girl I have enjoyed for a long time!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was gonna give a full AR on Sandy because there was none but you beat me to it! Yes she is awesome bro. She told me she was too slutty to get a BF lol, which is fair given that face and body of hers. She's been MIA for a bit now though... wonder if she will return....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbeast View Post
    I was gonna give a full AR on Sandy because there was none but you beat me to it! Yes she is awesome bro. She told me she was too slutty to get a BF lol, which is fair given that face and body of hers. She's been MIA for a bit now though... wonder if she will return....
    Her body completely surprised me!
    It was like I was a blubbering wreck!! lol
    She rates as one of the sexiest C girls I have ever seen for a long time!
    Highly, highly recommend!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great reviews, wondering if anyone's tried out J mito new girl? Really keen on trying out Liz too?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thf602 View Post
    Great reviews, wondering if anyone's tried out J mito new girl? Really keen on trying out Liz too?
    Haven't tried Mito but there has been reviews on here on the forum. Seems like a really small girl who can't take a big stick. Imma pass because it's not my cup of tea. Liz on the otherhand suits my style - she is tall, tanned and has an athletic build, think of a volleyball player. Also fluent in english. Service is excellent too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks will have to look around for reviews for Miro. How about Momo? Got a booking with her today. Saw some review I think you posted about how she so small lol hope she's good

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thf602 View Post
    Thanks will have to look around for reviews for Miro. How about Momo? Got a booking with her today. Saw some review I think you posted about how she so small lol hope she's good
    Think that was a review by BigDipper. Haven't seen her and I will again pass because petite, 'kawaii' jap girls aint my cup of tea (but ofc each go their own!). From what i remember from the AR bros mentioned she looked like a teenager having sex for the first time. Let me know how it goes!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Vivi is a great girl. Have seen her many times as Vivi and as her former self.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durtle View Post
    Vivi is a great girl. Have seen her many times as Vivi and as her former self.
    And her former self was? Just for AR research

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ending up caving in :/ cancelled my booking and just rocked up to see who was available. Tried out Dior instead, she was awesome. great 1 hr session with her. still tempted to try out Momo, and keen on Liz too

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've got some free time this Saturday. Which Korean ladies are a must try?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can someone look at ginzas roster for friday the 10th when it comes up. And let me know which girl to try.
    Im going to be there in the morning tomorow and dont want to be dissappinted

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dudelove View Post
    Can someone look at ginzas roster for friday the 10th when it comes up. And let me know which girl to try.
    Im going to be there in the morning tomorow and dont want to be dissappinted
    When it doubt go Rebecca cuz she always gives it her all. But it seems her service is not as good as 2021 or 2022 at her prime.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZNMW View Post
    When it doubt go Rebecca cuz she always gives it her all. But it seems her service is not as good as 2021 or 2022 at her prime.
    Saw Rebecca 2 weeks ago after seeing her first time in late 2020.

Not much difference in my view.
    Still top notch service and a great girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly22 View Post
    And her former self was? Just for AR research
    Coco from 42G before lockdown.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Rebecca for the first time this afternoon and had an amazing time. Her pussy slide is amazing and even more so when your tip is buried in her.

She said she's been getting a lot of new customers and not many regulars. Said a lot of her regulars enjoy slimmer girls so she's been hitting the gym.

Either way, I get what all the hype is about. Plus she reminds me of Shin Joo-hee, but with a nicer pair of naturals 😁

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by chinchin01 View Post
    Saw Rebecca for the first time this afternoon and had an amazing time. Her pussy slide is amazing and even more so when your tip is buried in her.

She said she's been getting a lot of new customers and not many regulars. Said a lot of her regulars enjoy slimmer girls so she's been hitting the gym.

Either way, I get what all the hype is about. Plus she reminds me of Shin Joo-hee, but with a nicer pair of naturals 😁
    Also saw Rebecca today as her first customer... she was amazing and her body is just perfect!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Vivi Ginza club

Quote Originally Posted by mrbeast View Post
    Been back on the punting scene now for past couple months. Seen a number of girls at Ginza/Empire so here is a quick rundown. Feel free to comment your thoughts.

K Ari: Ajumma vibes, quite a 'big' build with thick arms and legs. The highlight is her bbj - oh my god the sloppiest i've had. As others have notes though, a bit of teeth. She is very tight too. Overall 7/10.

K Emma: Above average looks but not someone that turns your head on the street. Cute and next door girl vibes. Seducive and erotic is the best way to descrive her service. Excellent dfk and and bbj. Overall 7.5/10.

K Jessie: Well enough reviews in her right? Off the roster now but she was just a different breed. The literal definition of a full service girl. But not really the type to form an emotional connection with you, which i typically prefer. Overall 8/10.

J Liz: Fuck I love this girl. She is awesome. Ticks the box in all categories. Shes pretty, sexy and cute all at once. Service is amazing. Overall: 9.5/10.

ABV Dior: Another amazing lady. She knows how to use her body and pussy. She's quite naturally pretty and service is impeccable. Overall 9/10.

CR Venus: Pretty good looks and service but i get the feel she's veteran in the industry nearing her retirement. Still goood though. Overall: 7.5/10.

C ViVi: Horny milf. Exactly my type. Average body but amazing boobs. She seems a bit overworked though working 12 hour shifts 6 days a week. Still a lovely woman I have seen more than once. Overall: 8.5/10.

C Lydia: A big no. I rarely make mistakes in who i choose to book and see. This is the rare mistake. I got lured by the description and price. Now i know the price doesn't guarantee looks and service at Ginza. Already mentioned her in another thread but average looks, below average body, barely average service. Overall: 1/10 (mainly because of the price at $260/45 mins - that's more than Venus, Liz and Dior!! Wtf)

This is it for now. I typically prefer C girls (lack of K girl talent and J girls seem unpredictable rn) so if anyone's got recommendations plz tell!
    Anyone know where vivi has gone to no longer with Ginza club.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    What?! You gave K Jessie an 8/10. That’s kinda low IMO for her service level. (But I do have a biased opinion, I do have a crush on her) to me: she is 10/10 and rank 1 at the shop, which means she’s the best.

You gave ABV Dior a 9. I agree. Her mouth, OMG incredible CIM service.

Try K Misha. She’s good too.

My top 3 at both shops are:
    1. K Jessie
    2. K Rebecca
    3. K Misha
    I thought K Jessie will be in the roster today but she is not. She is still not in my list. =(
    I had couples of session now with Rebecca and Misha. Agree that Misha is good also pretty face, amazing tight body (enhanced but very good looking). I will visit Misha again and again. Her DTBBBJ is smoother (no teeth) which is amazing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast