Thread: Cherry

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cherry

Service at new premises a week ago. It was a spur of the moment decision as I had identified another ML of interest. Good reason to go back.
    I have had the previous company of other ML and it is always been a great experience though one or two of the mamasans were a little pushy as if showing the attendant asians how to do business.
    Anyway Cherry was a sweet experience, nice conversation and a reasonable service given it was a 7pm offering. It was the usual smattering of offerings and overall a sweet experience although like Cherry I was tired as well. An hour service though usually I go for 90mins.?
    Over a couple of years have enjoyed the company of Chrissy, Natalie, Jessica, Candy and Emily (double on one occasion). Been to a few others in
    CBD and Saigon is as good if not better on their day than any of these.
    Cherry is a beautiful young lady and worth a visit. Not a great report in detail nevertheless hope you make the journey.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any details on what extras available?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Would like to know as well service that was offered and how old would you say she, late 20s?

I remember Emily and Candy, wonder where they are now.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by J3ffrey View Post
    Would like to know as well service that was offered and how old would you say she, late 20s?

Emily isn't hard to find. She works as Emily in each shop as long as there isn't already an Emily, in which case she's Ivy at the moment I think. Works 2-3 shops last I heard. As lovely as ever.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Does anyone know where Chrissy went ? Hear Canley Vale but which shop ??? Would appreciate any intel

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by J3ffrey View Post

Emily is Ivy/Emily at Soul Touch massage, Ryde.
    Not sure about Candy or Chrissy.

Anyone know where Grace went? Or any intel on Miranda

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone tried Evelyn @ Bexley ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have seen Evelyn @ Waterloo shop few times. I think she works on Wednesdays there from memory. Nice girl next door type very good English. If you have seen Kim's Convenience TV show she looks like Janet.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes she rotates around mostly between Bexley and Waterloo shops.

Agree shes friendly, nice firm ass and super tight pussy that tastes delicious, or maybe it was the lube on my fingers.

She's fun, decent blowjob skills, nice ball sucking too.

Stopped seeing her as was getting to friendly plus she told me she has a BF, I was what? Didn't ask if he knows what she does for work, but she had to quickly get the wet wipes and clean my cum off her neck and breasts and leave next she was meeting her BF and she didn't want to be late. I was wtf? If she's joking or serious, ask I could think of was poor guy meeting his GF with my dried cum on her still, maybe it turns him on, I'm not sure.

Yes Evelyn is cute as fuck, great genuine young girl not fake age with a banging body and easy personality.

I just lost a bit of attraction to her finding out door had a bf, couldn't stop thinking if I had a girl doing that behind my back I'd be devoed.

Quote Originally Posted by Black_kangaroo View Post
    great I have seen Evelyn @ Waterloo shop few times. I think she works on Wednesdays there from memory. Nice girl next door type very good English. If you have seen Kim's Convenience TV show she looks like Janet.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    She was advertised by the shop to me as a ladyboy. Sounds like you enjoyed your first ladyboy experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bro I'm telling you 100% shes a chick, n ever advertised as ladyboy online or WeChat

Only time she was called a LB was from a jealous SP girl in Strathfield, but I saw her twice, even asked Jessie what's up with the big chick, she laugh and said yes some girls jealous and call her LB to other punters but Jessie says when she first meet Cherry told her to show pussy or penis, def got a pussy and Jessie says only LB on roster is Mia.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    She was advertised by the shop to me as a ladyboy. Sounds like you enjoyed your first ladyboy experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyman1980 View Post
    Bro I'm telling you 100% shes a chick, n ever advertised as ladyboy online or WeChat

Only time she was called a LB was from a jealous SP girl in Strathfield, but I saw her twice, even asked Jessie what's up with the big chick, she laugh and said yes some girls jealous and call her LB to other punters but Jessie says when she first meet Cherry told her to show pussy or penis, def got a pussy and Jessie says only LB on roster is Mia.
    Call them up and ask what ladyboys they have?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Call them up and ask what ladyboys they have?
    Mate I'm telling you, no matter what that tell you on the phone or in person, unless it's Jesse don't believe anything they say.

I'm telling you she doesn't have a dick sand never had one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyman1980 View Post
    Mate I'm telling you, no matter what that tell you on the phone or in person, unless it's Jesse don't believe anything they say.

I'm telling you she doesn't have a dick sand never had one.
    Well Jesse is responsible for this place and is doing a shit job employing these useless people who are eroding his shops’ trust. And if he was a good operator he’d do something about it and enter the forum and respond.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Jesse is a chick now she's the mamasan, she used to suck dick and was a working girl now she's a the boss pimpin these Viet girls out to make money, people may disagree but it's a business for her.

I've been a regular at her shops and know about the girls and his they operate, I've become friends with some who have moved on to other shops.

One of the girls who still works at SP told me that a couple of Jesse's main girls dont like Cherry so they lie about her.

These girls lie to punters, they lie about other girls they dont like so I know the main girls who try to make Cherry look bad.

The SP girls have their main group and they fuck customers, I can guarantee you this, so don't believe anything the girls say because they just want your money which is fine, I just want me dick sucked and Saigon Princess has a bunch who do it well, Cherry included.

Well Jesse is responsible for this place and is doing a shit job employing these useless people who are eroding his shops’ trust. And if he was a good operator he’d do something about it and enter the forum and respond.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does anyone know where 2022-2023 Cherry went? She used to be on the roster but disappeared - not sure if it's to another shop or not