I recently visited Kogarah massage and had the pleasure of receiving a massage from a skilled masseuse named Linda. From the moment I walked in, I was impressed with how clean and well-maintained the massage shop was. The atmosphere was relaxing, and the staff was friendly and welcoming.

Linda was my masseuse, around late 20s, and still looks pretty, short skirt shows her busty body shape, she provided me with an exceptional massage and extras. Her technique was impeccable, and she was able to identify the areas where I needed the most attention. The pressure was perfect, and I felt completely relaxed and rejuvenated afterwards.

I paid $100 for HJ, FK and blwo during the session, which I think it is pretty good and worthy, the service was excellent, and everything did well and nicely.

Overall, I highly recommend this massage for anyone in need of a great massage experience. The shop is clean, the staff is friendly, and Linda is an amazing masseuse. I will definitely be returning for more massages in the future.

Looking to meet Jojo this weekend, anyone knows if shes still working, she looked great in the photo, http://kogarahmassage.com.au/carlton-massage/