Thread: North Sydney Massage - Thai Amy - Great extras

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

North Sydney Massage - Thai Amy - Great extras

I had the pleasure of meeting Amy, a skilled masseuse who provided me with an excellent massage experience. From the moment I arrived, I was greeted with a warm and friendly demeanor that immediately put me at ease. Amy was professional, attentive, and highly knowledgeable in her craft.

Throughout the massage, Amy consistently checked in with me to ensure that the pressure and techniques she was using were comfortable and effective. She took the time to listen to my concerns and tailored the massage to meet my specific needs.

The quality of the massage itself was outstanding. Amy's technique was thorough and precise, effectively releasing tension in my muscles and leaving me feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Her attention to detail was impressive, and it was clear that she had a deep understanding of the human body and how to alleviate stress and tension.

For the extras, she gave me nice touch and blow service for more than 20 mins in such dim room, made me feeling great, especially in weekend, I can take my time to enjoy. And the rate was relatively low, around $100, compared to the "adult" shop nearby. Personally I would prefer the bed, sheet and girl in the massage premise rather than bordello.

Overall, I would highly recommend Amy to anyone looking for a skilled and friendly masseuse. Her professionalism, expertise, and warm personality made for an exceptional massage experience that I will not soon forget. I am looking forward to booking another session with her in the near future.

The shop is located opposite to the station, cannot remember the street name, for more info, please check http://northsydneyasianmassage.com.a...asian-massage/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What bordello is nearby? Pure Massage up the road is licensed but has the same type of " bed and sheets" lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    will keep this on the radar, thanks for sharing

Can confirm, though not sure if it is the same Amy as there used to be two working there.
    But she's very friendly and very attentive, doesn't mind a chat as well and overall great fun to chat with to then get a relaxing massage with a great ending.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    < DELETED POST >