Thread: Back to its shady practice of bait and switch

Junior Member(有D料到)

Angry Back to its shady practice of bait and switch

FYI : Had a bad experience both times, I went to meet a specific lady, after reviews from some of the folks.

Wanted to see Tina and Mia. Called and spoke to the lady. She said, Tina is available. Come soon.

I came and Tina was not even in that day, she told me, Tina is not in, I asked her why she told me to come. She asked me to see another girl.

Most of them are Old ladies now. Didnt even bother choosing.

Went on sunday again, called and asked for Mia - She said, available. Again a bait and switch. She said, Taken Sakura, Very young, blah blah. An old lady comes and I dont like it.

I asked for Wendy, if she is available. She came and asked for 130. I said thats not normal price and I want to leave. She reduces the price to 100.

Lady comes, Another old lady in 30s probably. Not a good experience, wants to finish the work in 10mins and asked to finish off fast.

Never coming back again. Be careful others.

I would rate this place 0/10.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by funkyvs90 View Post
    FYI : Had a bad experience both times, I went to meet a specific lady, after reviews from some of the folks.

Wanted to see Tina and Mia. Called and spoke to the lady. She said, Tina is available. Come soon.

I came and Tina was not even in that day, she told me, Tina is not in, I asked her why she told me to come. She asked me to see another girl.

Most of them are Old ladies now. Didnt even bother choosing.

Went on sunday again, called and asked for Mia - She said, available. Again a bait and switch. She said, Taken Sakura, Very young, blah blah. An old lady comes and I dont like it.

I asked for Wendy, if she is available. She came and asked for 130. I said thats not normal price and I want to leave. She reduces the price to 100.

Lady comes, Another old lady in 30s probably. Not a good experience, wants to finish the work in 10mins and asked to finish off fast.

Never coming back again. Be careful others.

I would rate this place 0/10.
    Damnn... 30s is old???

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Damnn... 30s is old???
    MY thoughts EXACTLY. My experience, 30's are experienced and willing to please to be competitive. And if Asian, they'll look 10 years younger than they are.