Thread: Celine Thai - what a body and service

Senior Member(無間使者)

Celine Thai - what a body and service

OMG - my 3rd visit here and today I met Celine at 41 Epping.

What a beautiful young lady with the fittest and firmest body I have ever seen or touched - really - just my type.

Cost $70 for 60mins + quiet a bit more for the extras I chose - PM for details if you want.

Oil massage - it was excellent, very firm to my back and legs. Wipe down with hot towel and lots of play before flipping over.

Offered extras:
    Part 2.1 $50
    Part 2.2 $100
    Part 3 - quite a bit of $, but once I saw her, I couldn’t resist.

Best experience with a beautiful fit and tanned girl from Phuket. Check out those white bits.
    Probably size 8, very firm body, size C and the best round ass I’ve ever laid eyes on.

28 years old, lived here 4 years and speaks perfect English. Don’t miss out on this beaut - only works Mondays.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review... Got me interested, she seems tall in the photos.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by J3ffrey View Post
    Thanks for the review... Got me interested, she seems tall in the photos.
    Approx 1.65 to 1.70 m

I’m telling you what a figure she has - a real woman

Junior Member(有D料到)
    pics look good, does she only work at the epping shop?...also what is part 2.2

Banned
    Does 1.7m tall mean a lady boy? That’s tall for a Thai girl LOL. Often the lady boys look hotter than the girls. Just saying

Senior Member(無間使者)
    2.2 - B2B with HJ

Shop Owner
    Monday 💙
    Susie ( Korean ) new
    * super pretty young girl , white skin , gorgeous face , hot hour glass figure , 165 cm , size 7 , so sweet & charming , she speaks perfect English .very good looking and soft personality .
    Professional excellent service . No 1 popular !

Lily ( Japanese)
    *super nice girl , pretty face ,so soft and warm personality, 158 cm ,size 7 , C cup , very friendly and patient girl , good English , very good GFE service open minded . No 1 popular

Celine ( Thai ) new
    *super gorgeous young girl , very pretty angel face , beautiful shinning eyes and sexy model figure , 164 cm , size 6 , C cup , perfect hot hourglass body, very good English , charming attractive girl , great skill and open minded service , highly popular !

Mellisa ( Chinese)
    * beautiful girl model figure D cup 168cm super GFE open minded ( speaks Cantonese), highly popular

Hana ( Japanese) new
    *very young and innocent girl , pretty face , 165 cm , 49 kg , smooth white skin , soft personality, new to industry but good service

Mia ( Thai )
    * very pretty face, busty , hot figure , super lovely and bubbly young girl , good massage & service

41 Epping Massage
    Address: Level 1, 41 Beecroft Road, Epping NSW 2121
    Phone: 0493498228
    Wechat: twinklestar8688

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 675r View Post
    OMG - my 3rd visit here and today I met Celine at 41 Epping.

What a beautiful young lady with the fittest and firmest body I have ever seen or touched - really - just my type.

Cost $70 for 60mins + quiet a bit more for the extras I chose - PM for details if you want.

Oil massage - it was excellent, very firm to my back and legs. Wipe down with hot towel and lots of play before flipping over.

Offered extras:
    Part 2.1 $50
    Part 2.2 $100
    Part 3 - quite a bit of $, but once I saw her, I couldn’t resist.

Best experience with a beautiful fit and tanned girl from Phuket. Check out those white bits.
    Probably size 8, very firm body, size C and the best round ass I’ve ever laid eyes on.

28 years old, lived here 4 years and speaks perfect English. Don’t miss out on this beaut - only works Mondays.
    Photo is definitely tempting. I don’t mind tall Thai girls tbh. Pricey experience tho

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I love 41 Epping, i have tried Saki and Yuni, 2 very beautiful girls. Celine looks cery beautiful in the photo, i have to check her out

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by iHurricane View Post
    I love 41 Epping, i have tried Saki and Yuni, 2 very beautiful girls. Celine looks cery beautiful in the photo, i have to check her out
    Please check the ARs on Celine 41E /227 NSM also Olivia 2 Pope and Jolie at 107 Chill
    She's reported as either great or as train wreck charging top prices and at times really bad attitude
    Just so u know what you're possibly letting yourself in for
    Absolutely no doubt she's beautiful with a stunning body so for some that's all that matters
    But beware ......

Shop Owner
    Gorgeous Celine roster today
    Please call for booking

Wechat ID: twinklestar8688

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She will offers full service when 15-20
    Min left for $300 . Thats $370 for 15mins 😂 and no dfk or bbbj . She is pretty but thats where it ends . If you are after a good service , then avoid her . And try not to think with your smaller head .
    Go to M5 or 42 gladesville , for $300the hotter and younger japanese/ thai girl will provide excellent service .

Shop Owner
    Gorgeous Celine roster today
    Please call for booking

Wechat ID: twinklestar8688

Shop Owner
    Friday 💙
    Mina ( Malaysian ) new
    *Malaysian Chinese girl ,bubbly and warm personality, 160 cm ,size 6, friendly and patient , good English ,the most professional massage skill and GFE , open minded , good service guaranteed

Claire ( Japanese X European)
    *super pretty face , tall and slim figure , natural c cup , very soft personality, most popular!

Susie ( Korean )
    * super pretty young girl , white skin , gorgeous face , hot hour glass figure , 165 cm , size 7 , so sweet & charming , she speaks perfect English .very good looking and soft personality .
    Professional excellent service . No 1 popular !

Celine ( Thai ) new
    *super gorgeous young girl , very pretty angel face , beautiful shinning eyes and sexy model figure , 164 cm , size 6 , C cup , perfect hot hourglass body, very good English , charming attractive girl , great skill and open minded service , highly popular !

June ( Korean )
    *sweet girl pretty face busty good service highly popular

Soda ( Thai )
    *beautiful girl , pretty face , natural busty E cup , super friendly and bubbly, happy , soft personality, very good open minded service
    Highly popular

41 Epping Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    pretty good body not gonna lie. There is better out there with better prices and most importantly a better attitude.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 94wreckers View Post
    pretty good body not gonna lie. There is better out there with better prices and most importantly a better attitude.
    Thanks for your information
    Celine not working here atm
    41 Epping Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone know if this is the same Celine from le Soleil?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11hakkha View Post
    Anyone know if this is the same Celine from le Soleil?
    can confirm its definitely a different person by far. Just the same name.

She is only known as Jolie at 107 chill (pink dress photo)