Thread: Lily Blackbooty - lovely lady (and the sex was fucking amazing)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Lily Blackbooty - lovely lady (and the sex was fucking amazing)

Person's Name : Lily Blackbooty

Establishment : Private

Month/Year of Visit : March 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.wildjunglegirl.com

Phone : 0405 147587

Hours of Business : 09:00 til 23:00

Rates : $300/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, 69, FIV, FIA, squirting, DATY, photos, cowgirl, doggie, anal, CIM/COF/COB

Size/shape : Pretty face, lovely sexy slim figure, A/B-cups, various piercings and tatts, amazing butt, fully shaved.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Kenyan

Value for money/recommend? : A lovely lady (and the sex was fucking amazing)

My experience/comments : I’ve read about Lily (and dribbled when looking at her website) so I was looking for a chance to booked her. I found an excuse to go a long way SW yesterday for an errand and thought I could manage a detour to the coast on the way back home this morning.

I contacted Lily by text a week ago and got a quick reply and the arrangements were easy – after confirming at 9:00 this morning she told me where to go a couple of minutes from her place in the Jervis Bay area and she called me with the straightforward details to find her place.

Lily greeted me at the front door. She looked stunning – pretty face with various tasteful piercings, and wearing a pink and black lacy teddy which hid nothing of her lovely slim figure, beautiful ebony skin and amazing butt. (And the scarlet high-heeled shoes and long red fingernails completed the picture.)

We chatted while I stripped and I sat on the bed beside her. She is a lovely girl but after I while I thought “Wait a minute….. I’m sitting here, stark bollock naked, next to this amazing lady and we’re having a chat!!!!"

I got things going and lay down and Lily stripped. She has A/B-cups with long suckable nipples, a few tatts and was fully and freshly shaved.

Lily asked whether kissing was OK (I said “I have no wife, so lipstick is OK) and we passionately kissed for a while before she moved down to start a fantastic BBBJ – no teeth or interruptions, lovely soft and sensual lips and good suction and tongue work and she went really deep. And she massaged my balls while sucking me and maintained lovely eye-contact.

At first Lily was kneeling beside me and she put some coconut oil on her lovely bum so I could rub it in. And she then moved to kneel between by legs and I propped myself up on my elbows so I could admire her butt in the mirror at the foot of the bed while she sucked me.

I asked for some 69 and Lily moved round. She immediately reacted and was moaning and squirming. I went to finger her pussy and then her arsehole (which she lubricated to ease entry) and she even had two or three little squirts.

But her sucking was too good and I needed a break so I got her to lie down for some DATY.

Before I started licking her I got her to hold her pussy-lips apart so I got a good view of her lovely pink fleshy inner bits between her ebony labia and thighs (and I took a couple of photos).

Lily told me where she liked to be licked and I finger-fucked her and then moved to her arsehole but time was moving on so I lay down for some more BBBJ before gasping “OK, we fuck” and as she dressed me Lily confirmed I could later cum in her mouth and on her face.

She straddled me and asked whether I wanted to start with pussy or bum (what a girl) and I said “Pussy first”.

Lily rode me with passion and more DFKing and then tried to squeeze me in for some anal but it was really tight.

I suggested some doggie and after a bit more pussy I tried her bum again and just about got in (but I think Lily hadn’t prepped herself with her butt-plugs beforehand).

And we were really running out of time so I asked got a bit more BJ and then Lily squatted on the floor with her back against the bed and tossed me off against her outstretched tongue while we watched in the side-on mirror.

When I was cumming, Lily made sure I was squirting over her tongue and face and some went down her chest.

I lay down and Lily used tissues to clean up, saying that some had gone up her nose.

As it turned out I needn’t have worried about the time as Lily joined me on the bed for another good chat and I showed her some photos from my visit to Kenya, which actually included her home town near one of the National Parks.

We were well over time before I dressed and departed.

Compared to what I’ve read in other reviews, my session with Lily seems pretty vanilla but it was still fantastic.

Lily gave me the password for her private gallery – the public gallery is great but I had a good look at her private gallery when I got home – Wow.

I usually go to FS shops and sometimes MPs so I’ve seen only two private ladies in NSW – first the wonderful Jenna and now the amazing Lily. Should I quit while I’m ahead?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yea I have had the pleasure to fuck the lovely Lily as well last year! She is a true nympho, very attractive, and LOVEs what she does!

Banned
    A great review as always.........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lily is amazing great to be from the area, who is Jenna??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCowboy View Post
    Lily is amazing great to be from the area, who is Jenna??
    Jenna Love - currently a PWL in the Blue Mountains - https://www.jennalove.net/home

She was $250/hr when I saw her, she's now $600/hr.

Fred

Junior Member(有D料到)
    she looks amazing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Jenna Love - currently a PWL in the Blue Mountains - https://www.jennalove.net/home

She was $250/hr when I saw her, she's now $600/hr.

Fred
    Feck, she’s gone up again. More power to her, if she’s doing that well. Stretching the budget for those of us not in the ‘rolling in it’ category…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Jenna Love is a great companion, and makes you feel at home with a gf. Her bbbj is lovely, plenty of saliva, tears ruining her mascara style sucking. She is thick but not fat, curvy and has a can squirt multiple times orally and through penetration. Even though she is on the pricier end, she is truly well worth it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks jbrowz. I’ve been toying with the idea for a while (and watched the price go up. If only she was a little more convenient for me (obviously she’s convenient for where she wants to be!).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did she ask you to go to a club first? I was going to meet a whike back but the directions to go tk one place and ghen get more directions etc seemed weird and wondered if it was a set up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes mate, that is how I go there. Just pull into the car park at the Club and the. She will text or call you with the instructions on how to find her place which is literally about 1 minute away

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the confirmation. Will have to try it next time i am down that way

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone seen Lily more recently?
    Sounds like a great time to be had there!