Thread: papillomavirus

Senior Member(無間使者)

papillomavirus

Hi Guys just a friendly warning about papillomavirus. I contracted this from having to much DATY and now i have Cancer in my neck. It starts through STD. I started to notice a lump in my neck and i went and got it checked out now i have to have 7 weeks of radiation and chemo, so be very careful guys

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by charm View Post
    Hi Guys just a friendly warning about papillomavirus. I contracted this from having to much DATY and now i have Cancer in my neck. It starts through STD. I started to notice a lump in my neck and i went and got it checked out now i have to have 7 weeks of radiation and chemo, so be very careful guys
    How old are you if you care to reveal? Does age make a difference in odds in this cancer developing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Michael Douglas is a punter!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also known as HPV, human papillomavirus virus. There is an excellent vaccine for this, https://www.health.gov.au/topics/imm...sation-service. It's best if you are under 26 y to receive it. I don't know about older folk.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sorry to hear about this condition for you.

Like man men my age 55+ we have been licking HPV+ pussies our entire life. My understanding is that I may also be HPV+ and that the immunisation won't be effective on me. It's only relatively recently that the immunisation program has been rolling out.

I see that Gardisil vaccine started in Australia 2007 on girls 12-13 year olds. so by now that cohort are 27-28 years old. As a sensible precaution I'm thinking to only perform DATY on girls 18-27 years old.

Charm, you said it is from "too much DATY". now I am worried how much DATY is too much?

but in all seriousness Godspeed for effective treatment. I have sent you a question which you may not want to answer in public

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's why I never eat pavlova. Don't want Human Pavlova Virus.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OMG LOL Harry the man cool

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
    sorry to hear about this condition for you.

Like man men my age 55+ we have been licking HPV+ pussies our entire life. My understanding is that I may also be HPV+ and that the immunisation won't be effective on me. It's only relatively recently that the immunisation program has been rolling out.

I see that Gardisil vaccine started in Australia 2007 on girls 12-13 year olds. so by now that cohort are 27-28 years old. As a sensible precaution I'm thinking to only perform DATY on girls 18-27 years old.

Charm, you said it is from "too much DATY". now I am worried how much DATY is too much?

but in all seriousness Godspeed for effective treatment. I have sent you a question which you may not want to answer in public
    What was the question pm me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dave.j8811 View Post
    I think he uses that line for bragging rights...

"I have throat cancer from giving too much oral sex. By the way, have you met my wife Catherine Zeta-Jones?"

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In doing a little bit of research, developing cancer from HPV seems to be extremely rare. Bad luck mate and sorry to hear.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What was the question pm me
    PM sent. I am interested to know your approx age, an answer you may not want to post publicly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Terrible news mate, get well soon!
    Maybe a wake up call to the rest of us to stay safe and use a jacket!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a girl I was seeing for a while she was told by dr she had this or something similar from that day on I didn’t go down on her just finger and wax condom .. ( and yes was a ml semi retired )

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dave.j8811 View Post
    I'm guessing his years of smoking, drinking and doing drugs had more to do with his throat cancer than going down on his wife.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    don't smoke drink or do drugs, so you are way off track

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    HPV rarely affects men and Medicare don't offer tests for men either. The best protection is to get vaccinated, guess you are one of the extreme cases, bad luck

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah one only has to do a little research and they will see cancer developing from HPV for men is extremely rare. His advice would be like saying never leave the house to protect yourself from a lightning strike. So bad luck, but I do hope you do get better soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    why do some people like DATY so much ? it's dirty and disgusting, and sometimes smelly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fi1teredglue View Post
    why do some people like DATY so much ? it's dirty and disgusting, and sometimes smelly.
    Guess you don’t like getting your sick sucked?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    don't smoke drink or do drugs, so you are way off track
    I was referring to Michael Douglas, hence why I quoted the Michael Douglas comment in my post.