Thread: Emi - Nuru Lotion play with a cute little innocent Japanese girl

Junior Member(有D料到) fapmaster69's Avatar

Red face Emi - Nuru Lotion play with a cute little innocent Japanese girl

Had a great time with doing JTM (Japanese Traditional Mattress) service with Emi who just started at 244 recently. Authentic photos though they are touched up a little, but IRL she is also adorable. She said she is 22 and that sounds about right.

Entering the room I'm greeted with a cute voice from Emi. She has nice A-B cup tits with sensitive nipples, and overall has a nice body, and a fully shaved and very pretty pussy and bumhole, quite light colored and clean looking with a mole or two. Her ass is quite nice as well not flat.

When we first started it was a little awkward as usually I am used to Soapland tier experiences where the girl will basically take control and lead from the get go, helping you undress and everything, however Emi seemed a little nervous like she was trying to break the ice a little or something. When I told her I spoke Japanese she seemed relieved.

In terms of language... generally at 244, I found that many girls here come for a month or so and work the whole time. They generally have experience back in Japan so are at least decent at their job. However english translation apps will be a must for bros with no Japanese - they mostly can't really speak much english. However this is also going to be a problem unless you have a waterproof phone - JTM = soapland experience with sukebe chair and air mattress body sliding. Your phone may be useless during this stage. Luckily I was able to communicate fine with my limited Japanese. Maybe you could bring a ziploc bag or something lol

Starting with the showering together / JTM services - Emi will sit you down on the sukebe chair and give you the standard amazing cock and taint washing experience which is always one of my favourites as you're the most sensitive then lol. Then, she will lay the air mattress down. However this is where I also got confused - normally the girl would use the nuru lotion on her body and use her entire body to lubricate the mattress, it's pretty awesome to watch. I was kind of looking forward to seeing this innocent looking cutie doing something like that, however she simply laid the mattress down and asked me to lie down. Oh well its not *that* important.

According to Emi, many of her aussie customers have no idea what to expect with this JTM service - they can't sit still and immediately want to do stuff, resulting in a short JTM experience and going straight to the bed. "Is there really any meaning to doing mattress play if they don't want the service?" is what she said. Generally, with soapland services, the man will simply lie there and get "serviced". With that said, I lie down to receive her services.

My experiences with soaplands have mostly been with more experienced but older working ladies, maybe from the age of late 20s to mid 30s. Yua Goto who was here last month was a very good example of a very good soapland experience, but she is definitely much older than Emi. Yua would be able to perform the many techniques and even give lengthy awesome rimjobs. Emi on the other hand feels a lot more inexperienced and innocent - she would perform some of the techniques though it would be more relaxation focused like massages and stuff. Still quite nice, but definitely feels like she has less experience. I asked her if she could give me a rimjob and even though it is advertised, she does not do rimjobs. This is fine, she shouldn't be forced to do anything she doesn't want to, and it definitely makes her feel much more innocent, but 244 should remove the RIM part from her advertisement just to be safe to avoid confusion with any punters.

Now I too am guilty of not being able to sit still - after a while I decided I wanted to live out my fantasy of gel play. So I ask her to let me massage her instead.

It is not easy LOL. I have immense respect for these girls who are able to perform all those techniques with how slippery this gets. Nevertheless I am able to give her a light massage and start fondling her nipples, butt and pussy in all kinds of different poses, while she gives me a blowjob whenever my cock is near her face in any of the poses either on top or under her. She makes a lot of moaning noises, though I can't help but feel like they are partially faked - I can't be that good haha. They are still cute but might be a little off putting to some punters. For the next 20 mins she and I are crawling all over each other with maximum body to body action while covered in slippery lotion ��

Normally at this point you would shower off the gel and head to the bed. I decided I wanted to spend the rest of my time on the air mattress. She gets a condom on me and the next 20 mins are spent with me fumbling all over to try to actually have sex while slipping all over haha. Eventually I find a position where I'm able to slide my whole body on the mattress while inserting at the same time pulling her towards me with her thighs, it's a pretty awkward but intimiate experience. I have no idea how to explain this whole sequence because it was a lot of trial and error fun.

In the end I decide I want her to finish me off using her hands while I'm lying over her on the mattress facedown somehow. Ended with a great finish, just in time to shower off the gel and dress up.

Don't underestimate how hard it is to wash this gel off - I am glad I have short hair because I was able to wash the gel off my head and face too. Probably spent 5 mins just getting the gel off my body while Emi helped out.

Overall experience was awesome, however I did cut her normal services short by doing what I wanted to do instead. I would say as a *true* soapland experience, the service is less experienced than the standard japanese soapland experience, however I have never had a soapland experience with any girl as cute or as young as Emi before, so I think this is the price you pay for such a young and innocent looking girl as opposed to a slightly older and more worn out woman. It is like getting a soapland experience with a young girl that has just started 1 or 2 years ago basically. I would say with how cute she looks, 300-320 is a great price and in Japan I had not been able to easily find anything similarly priced open to foreigners (though you can find cheap young girls at pink salons open to foreigners pretty easily in tokyo). Given you pay this much for similar time slots in Ginza, with JTM this is much better value IMO.

Of course if you have never been to a soapland before or done JTM you would have no reference point and may be either easier or more difficult to please, but I would say she is a decent introduction to it since there is a lot of eye candy on display, and she tries her best to please you. My first soap experience was in Shinjuku with a late 30s maybe even 40 year old that was not pretty, had a flat ass, but DAMN she was very good with her skills, which made it worth it in the end after some initial disappointment��

There is another girl there right now called Shiori who also looks very cute. But she does not do JTM ��A huge shame.

WIR - fuck yes, she's here til the 7th of April or something like that. 244 has a good thing going on being the only soapland joint in Sydney with actual soapland experience girls. Yua last month was a killer, and now with Emi there I'm already trying to find the best time to go back ��

I wrote a shitton, so the TL;DR is:
    * Face 9/10
    * Body 8-9/10
    * Skills 7/10
    * BBBJ 7-8/10
    * Value for money - Feels just about the right price for what you get
    * No rimming (don't force her to do what she doesn't want to) 244 should probably remove this from the ad
    * Not a bad choice for a first soapland experience as she does the basics and is very pretty. But experienced soap goers will find the mattress experience lacking a little outside of looks, more akin to a normal massage (but still better than all other private "nuru" providers in Sydney other than Zara)
    * Use a smartphone for translation - Many 244 girls don't speak much english it seems
    Last edited by fapmaster69; 07-03-2023 at 05:11 PM. Reason: english not japanese lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    where is this place 244?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by willi View Post
    where is this place 244?
    244 Paddington, on Oxford St

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by willi View Post
    where is this place 244?
    244 Oxford st Paddington

Wechat : wxid_2mb21scf3w4q22

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straponlover View Post
    244 Oxford st Paddington

Wechat : wxid_2mb21scf3w4q22
    This WeChat isn’t working. Can you double check?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the detailed review!

I was actually contemplating taking a shot with Emi this week but couldn't find any reports. Perfect timing!

I've tried soaplands a couple times in Osaka so this might just be the next best thing.

Junior Member(有D料到) fapmaster69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chinchin01 View Post
    Thanks for the detailed review!

I was actually contemplating taking a shot with Emi this week but couldn't find any reports. Perfect timing!

I've tried soaplands a couple times in Osaka so this might just be the next best thing.
    Emi is great! Although she's not necessarily as good as the older girls, that's not to say she can't do some pretty advanced stuff as well.

For example, she can do these, on the left is my fav, and I got her to finish me off with the move on the right.

Screenshot 2023-03-08 020927.jpg

For reference this is where I got the pictures from. Hoping to visit this place in Japan some time this year...
    https://matde-y-jo.com/price/

On another note, out of the 2 girls that I've seen there, they were pretty accurate to the photos. I do have to admit, there is one girl there which is actually a 2-3/10 according to the photos, so they are pretty honest with the pictures which is good.

Quote Originally Posted by sid2121 View Post
    This WeChat isn’t working. Can you double check?
    This looks right for me too. There should be a QR code on their site? http://244paddington.com.au/

Banned
    We have new girls today